• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Twistedgear

Smash Cadet
@ Twistedgear Twistedgear
All stages except Mimiga Village (you need to replace another image for that)

Currently doing requests one by one. And please be patient with them; aside from making icons, I (among others) am going through other things in life. PleaseUnderstand
Much apreaciated, the mimiga village image link is really tempramental, hopefully on of the two replacements are better.
Updating the lists, mostly removing filled requests but added a few new ones.

Characters

Adeleine+Eline

Quote and Curly
or
or
Custom fighter(try to only have the figure inside)

Kebako (& Calamarites)

Apparoid Pigma

Apparoid Crawler

phantoon

Motobug

pooka

Risen

Mechon M84

Xord

Semolina

Rogan Josh

Master Kale

snips
or

Paint Roller

Stages

or

Mimiga Village

Or

Cipher key lair

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
New page,so reposting.Please don't be mad Cobalsh.
Reyn

Metal Face

James Bond

This R.O.B.,like the icon I have of the Japanese R.O.B.

Gumball & Darwin

Penny

Mappy

Spooky

Pooka

Dimentio
Kind of like this one:

Ash

Misty

Team Rocket

Beast Boy & Raven

Eggman(Just Eggman,please.)

Woody & Buzz

Zurg

Rocky

Golden Freddy

Springtrap

Pinky

Claude

If possible because I lost the original image,this guy named Hocus(Childhood+Frosty the Snowman=This.)

If you wanna know why Pinky,Claude,& Hocus,...https://m.youtube.com/user/1Lukeskywalker202
My previous avatar,named Gan.
Also,two actually relevant-to-Smash requests!
Lucas
Not exactly like,but kind of like his Brawl icon:

Wolf

Until answered,this will now be my bank,at least until a new page opens.
On a side note,I actually have 2 more requests,but I'm holding them off until these are done.

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
@ Cobalsh Cobalsh
I've gone through one of your older requests (MvC2), I believe that was pages ago.
So anyway, here they are.

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
So..turns out in Keybladeguy's thread for SSB4 Roster Maker Contest,SuperBrawler posted his roster that looked like this:

Notice Shulk?That's the one I've been requesting.
SuperBrawler,thank you.I played around in paint and made this:

So now I don't need that Shulk anymore,guys.I don't know where you got it,but thanks again,SuperBrawler!
And heck,even after waiting over a month for my requests,I'm not that impatient,and I'm feeling generous.Props to EmeraldDragonair for the original of this Fox!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My ideal roster. Characters along the bottom row are alternate skins. Meant to add Shulk as well but forgot to.

Last edited by a moderator:
NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
So I did a roster thing.
Playable Characters.png

Assist Trophies.png

Poké Ball Pokémon.png

EDIT: Fixing a misuploaded file. Whoops. :p
EDIT 2: Adding the stage list in, too.

Last edited:

Genexican

Smash Cadet
So I did a roster thing.

EDIT: Fixing a misuploaded file. Whoops. :p
EDIT 2: Adding the stage list in, too.
>Tyrantrum
Didn't realise how much I want this until now. Wasn't he like, the joint-top most popular Gen 6 mon alongside Greninja? I could imagine a decent moveset for him as well. Using different Dragon/Rock/Dark type attacks n' such, let alone the awesome attack potential with his massive jaw. He could really make for a unique fighter.

>Rayman
Good man. It's a true crime he wasn't in Smash Wii U, let alone DLC.

>Dem Stages
Minus New Pork City and Rumble Falls, that's an awesome stage select.

Last edited:
NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
>Tyrantrum
Didn't realise how much I want this until now. Wasn't he like, the joint-top most popular Gen 6 mon alongside Greninja? I could imagine a decent moveset for him as well. Using different Dragon/Rock/Dark type attacks n' such, let alone the awesome attack potential with his massive jaw. He could really make for a unique fighter.
I'm pretty sure he was one of the most popular of the Kalos mons, yes. I also chose him because of the uniqueness of him from other potential Pokemon fighters; because let's face it, if we're going to have three humanoid projectile-shooting Pokemon, we should at least have three non-humanoid ones to balance things out. :p

>Rayman
Good man. It's a true crime he wasn't in Smash Wii U, let alone DLC.
The Rayman support thread (and playing Rayman 2: The Great Escape) has made me really want Rayman in Smash even more; so you can thank them for opening that up to me. Plus he'd be a crowd-pleaser, so...:p

>Dem Stages
Minus New Pork City and Rumble Falls, that's an awesome stage select.
Well, look on the bright side; they'd have Omega versions, since that will probably end up coming back, as well. :p

Dragonsbane

Smash Cadet
BUMP It's a ton and I know the team ones are probably hard to make, but I'm going camping till the end of the month, I'd REALLY appreciate if by the time I'm back all of these are done, if they are I probably wont need any more for quite some time.
thanks so much!
also i have some more requests if anyone can make them
psylocke
kraven
black knight

wario and waluigi(as 1 icon)
peach and daisy
twila and brighton

mc, tumble, and whittle (all as one)
mega trio
boss trio
fry
bender
leela
the proffesor
hermes
amy
dr. zoidberg
calculon
robot devil
zapp
kif
mom
elzar
roberto
(sorry about the ones with backgrounds)
[spoiler/]
again, its a lot but it can stand to wait a while. :)
on top of these i could use some more
geno and mallow

pianta and noki (as 1)

croco and popple (as 1)
axem rangers (as 1)

honey queen and wiggler (as 1)

wart and tatanga (as 1)
shy and koopa

fawful and midbus (as 1)

cranky and dixie (as 1)
magmortar and electivire

rhyperior and zoroark png
starter trio (no prof oak please)

mewtwo and darkrai (as 1)
chu family
regi-trio
onox and veran
I know its a ton, and some of the pictures are small, blurry, and have backgrounds. But once these are made I should be done for a while.
repost

Genexican

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty sure he was one of the most popular of the Kalos mons, yes. I also chose him because of the uniqueness of him from other potential Pokemon fighters; because let's face it, if we're going to have three humanoid projectile-shooting Pokemon, we should at least have three non-humanoid ones to balance things out. :p
True. There ARE over 700 Pokemon, there really should be more diversity in the Poke-reps.

The Rayman support thread (and playing Rayman 2: The Great Escape) has made me really want Rayman in Smash even more; so you can thank them for opening that up to me. Plus he'd be a crowd-pleaser, so...:p
I was set on wanting him in after playing Rayman Legends. He's practically BUILT to be in Smash, half the moveset is already perfectly laid out in his games. Here's high hopes for Smash 5 I 'spose.

Well, look on the bright side; they'd have Omega versions, since that will probably end up coming back, as well. :p
True, Omega versions would make those stages alright, and add a little bit more variety to the readily existing Omega stages

Overall man, it's some great choices you got there! I'd sure as hell play a Smash that was layed out like this. :b:

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Time for two really odd requests, haha.

So I'm using the Roster Maker for something not-Smash related. Without going into too much, I need two icons.

The Roster maker has them separate, but for what I'm doing they'd need to share an icon.

And also

Sorry that that was the most croppable pic I could find...

All in all I was actually surprised. I needed a lot of never-going-to-be-in-Smash-for-Obvious-Reasons Game Characters, and the Roster Maker had all but these two icons. :laugh:

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633

So I'm using the Roster Maker for something not-Smash related. Without going into too much, I need two icons.

The Roster maker has them separate, but for what I'm doing they'd need to share an icon.

And also

All in all I was actually surprised. I needed a lot of never-going-to-be-in-Smash-for-Obvious-Reasons Game Characters, and the Roster Maker had all but these two icons. :laugh:
Hi Opossum,could you look at the posts above you?From what I've seen on previous pages,this place is for requesting icons and not posting rosters,right?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hi Opossum,could you look at the posts above you?From what I've seen on previous pages,this place is for requesting icons and not posting rosters,right?
I don't moderate this section of the forum, so I'm not sure what the rules of such would be for here.

The Wafflelord

Smash Rookie
I am just going to pretend I have never requested anything, and request the entire band of Gorillaz (because why not?)

2-D:

Murdoc:

Noodle:

and Russel:

If someone could do these it would be awesome

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I have an anime-filled request, basically all the characters I don't have yet to do a J-Star Victory VS roster.

Luckyman

Sosuke Aizen

Raoh

Gintoki Sakata

Killua Zoldyck

Himura Kenshin

Kusuo Saiki

Momotaro Tsurugi

Hiei

Heihachi Edajima

Misogi Kumagawa

Shoyo Hinata

Tetsuya Kuroko

Levi

Anna

Jean

Kamina

Simon

Yoko

Mrrp_The_Sheep

Smash Apprentice

And also

Here you are

Mrrp_The_Sheep

Smash Apprentice
I have an anime-filled request, basically all the characters I don't have yet to do a J-Star Victory VS roster.

Luckyman

Sosuke Aizen

Raoh

Gintoki Sakata

Killua Zoldyck

Himura Kenshin

Kusuo Saiki

Momotaro Tsurugi

Hiei

Heihachi Edajima

Misogi Kumagawa

Shoyo Hinata

Tetsuya Kuroko

Levi

Anna

Jean

Kamina

Simon

Yoko
Anime Crazy:

Wow, that was a lot

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
THANKS! and you can add series to the Roster Maker.
Yep, simply press the top left button and click 'Manage Series', then the plus button to add one. Depending on your monitor size, you can only add five-eight franchises before other franchises start disappearing.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Can I get six more characters that I left off the list?

Kenshiro

Ganta Igarashi

Shiro

Ranma (both in one icon)

Armin and Mikasa (separate icons)

Top Bottom