• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I could've sworn I did Makoto awhile back, but hey I said the same with Dudley so eh.
Anyways, if you want ALL Street Fighter characters, you haven't listed all quite yet.
Mostly characters like Nanase and maybe a couple other SF1 characters.
I'll try to do some of these sometime next week or later this week.
Anybody is free to do them theirselves though, but if they aren't up-to-quality I'll redo them.
Don't feel obligated to do them, though.

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice
Will people be making a Dark Pit Icon based on the leaked image?
any dojo style docter mario plz

I made some of the other leak characters but I wasn't liking the low quality renders so I stopped after the first couple.

If there's demand for them I'll make them though.

This. Still don't understand why their is Dark Pit and no Dark Samus, but yeah I would like a nice quality Dark Pit one if at all possible. Someone was nice enough to make one, but it is pretty fuzzy.
Yeah, there's really nothing that can be done about the fuzziness. I can work with the colors a bit to try to help it as much as possible, but the only way to fully get rid of it is to wait until the high quality renders are released, or to redraw them myself (as someone did with Duck Hunt Dog), and I don't really have the talent for that.

Last edited:

Cpt.

Smash Lord

I made some of the other leak characters but I wasn't liking the low quality renders so I stopped after the first couple.

If there's demand for them I'll make them though.

Yeah, there's really nothing that can be done about the fuzziness. I can work with the colors a bit to try to help it as much as possible, but the only way to fully get rid of it is to wait until the high quality renders are released, or to redraw them myself (as someone did with Duck Hunt Dog), and I don't really have the talent for that.
Dark Pit looks a lot nicer actually thanks!

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
This. Still don't understand why their is Dark Pit and no Dark Samus, but yeah I would like a nice quality Dark Pit one if at all possible. Someone was nice enough to make one, but it is pretty fuzzy.
Dark Samus is an assist.

Sages

Smash Cadet
This thread is at 105 pages :/

Is there a link to a icon package with all the SSB4 characters with their new artworks and color-backgrounds that match the SSB4 website?

gamerjohn1991

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gamerjohn1991
3DS FC
5370-1230-7105
Has anyone done icons of Lucario/Mega Lucario and Machamp from the upcoming Pokkén Tournament?

Last edited:

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
This thread is at 105 pages :/

Is there a link to a icon package with all the SSB4 characters with their new artworks and color-backgrounds that match the SSB4 website?
They should already be in the roster make, unless you mean the newly confirmed one`s like Meta Knight and Lucina, in which case we don`t know. Your just gonna have to go look a couple of pages back.

Sages

Smash Cadet
They should already be in the roster make, unless you mean the newly confirmed one`s like Meta Knight and Lucina, in which case we don`t know. Your just gonna have to go look a couple of pages back.
I used the search feature to find some! Now i'm just looking for a DOJO style (color background square):

Requests Official Site Style (w/ color background):

It's nearly complete!

Last edited:

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
I used the search feature to find some! Now i'm just looking for a DOJO style (color background square):

Requests DOJO Style (color background):
  • Bayonetta from B1 or B2
  • Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
  • Mii Fighters (all 3)
  • Mii Brawler
  • Mii Gunner
  • Mii Swordsman
  • Sora from Kingdom Hearts 2. (Black Outfit)

It's nearly complete!
-----------------

NOT a fan of people posting their rosters here in the Icon section, there are other boards topics for that... BUT I ****ing need this to be the Wii U roster. (The ones out of the leak gotta be the DLC's we get)

Last edited:

SmashBros50

Smash Apprentice

Requests DOJO Style (color background):
  • Bayonetta from B1 or B2
  • Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
  • Mii Fighters (all 3)
  • Mii Brawler
  • Mii Gunner
  • Mii Swordsman
  • Sora from Kingdom Hearts 2. (Black Outfit)

It's nearly complete!

Just wondering, where did you get those dojo style icons?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Anyone got the dojo icon for Meta Knight with his blueish-purple background? Been looking for that

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice
Anyone got the dojo icon for Meta Knight with his blueish-purple background? Been looking for that

Suppose I should get to updating my archive.

EDIT: It should be pretty up to date now. Not sure if everything is there but most of it is.

Last edited:

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Got some dojo-styled requests:

Boo, with a pale blue background.

Vehemoth Phosbat, with a dark pink background. I'd like it as "V. Phosbat"

Sharpedo, with a dark blue background.

Mr. Saturn, with a pale red background.

Kamek, with the same background as this:

Ant Trooper, with a background similar to its skin color.

Goomba, with a brown background.

Dino Piranha, with a purple background similar to the head color.

Finally, a Pikmin icon, similar to the one already in the Roster Maker, with a light green background.
Final repost. It's kind of a lot, but I'd appreciate the icons. :estatic:

Edit: Dammit I wasted my 666th post.

Last edited:

Jakor

Smash Ace
Whenever I try to open it on my Mac 10.6.8, it says this:

The Java JAR file "SSB_Roster_Maker.jar"
could not be launched.

Check the Console for possible error messages.

:ohwell:
For people with a MAC who aren't able to make the verison 9.0 work, I recommend using the version 8.0 here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xmq8mxbtl4t8ary/SSB+Roster+Maker-v.8.0.zip

On another note, I haven't been on lately as much as I would like. I'm going through a lot of stuff in my life right now. I don't know when I'll have time to really focus on the next version.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
For people with a MAC who aren't able to make the verison 9.0 work, I recommend using the version 8.0 here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xmq8mxbtl4t8ary/SSB Roster Maker-v.8.0.zip

On another note, I haven't been on lately as much as I would like. I'm going through a lot of stuff in my life right now. I don't know when I'll have time to really focus on the next version.
Take your time with whatever is going on. I'm sure everyone will appreciate all the hard work that you put out for us to enjoy with the roster maker. :)

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
Updating my request since I got ignored last time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Aversa:

Jeff Mercer:

BenTray

Smash Cadet
And here comes another request, just found her.

But could you please turn her around so that her face is more horizontal?

And still, these ones
Hey, yet another request... Chargin' Chuck. The right one please and thank you! :)

And also this little Cucco, if it isn't too much work rendering it. And not the whole thing, just it's head pls
Edit: And him! :)

Last edited:

The_Naraotor

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1669-2956-1774
People may have missed my request so I ask again ^^

Anyone for repost a Dark Pit 3D icon please ! or to link to it exact localisation in the thread ?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Still waiting on my icons

Cheezer

Pellet

Shasta

Snip

Bonzer

Ariel

Chip

Grace

Javier

Bloom

Valentina

Maximus

Mattie

Rusty

Bandito

Ricky

Pounce

Leon

Wynter

Gia

Rose

Kicks

Paige

Techo

Thank you

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
Just check the last ~3 pages
Those used the original low-quality leaked ones, which struggled to fit in with the rest of the icons.
These are temporary enhanced versions of the unannounced characters that will do nicely in the icon collection until they are properly revealed with their proper renders, as opposed to these "bootlegs" if you will.

Top Bottom