• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Star of Halo: Master Chief for SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

9Destra

Smash Rookie
If they put Snake in there, why not put Master Chief in there too. There are too many option for me to choose much of a moveset from but I do have his smash attacks:

• Side Smash: Spartan Laser, I'm pretty sure you know what happens next...
  • Up Smash: Rocket Launcher, Master Chief pulls out a rocket launcher and launches straight up, it explodes after traveling approx. 5-6 ft. up.
  • Down Smash: Master Chief slashes on either side of himself with an Energy Sword

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
its not about whether or not he's popular

its about the fact that he stands no chance in hell because he's owned by microsoft

it wouldn't matter if this site was filled to the brim with halo fans who would love for him to be in the game.

Everyone here knows its not possible whatsoever, hence the reason you don't seee anyone even bother asking.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I guess Master Chief wasnt as popular as I thought hed be...
He's popular, but he won't be in smash. Why?

-Smash Brothers is a Nintendo IP, exclusive to Nintendo consoles, featuring Nintendo characters and a few third parties.
-Halo is a Microsoft IP. Microsoft and Nintendo are currently competing console manufacturers, and their IPs are exclusive to their systems. It would take the moving of heaven and earth for these two companies to reconcile with each other and one to let their exclusive IP appear on the others' consoles.

Sorry if I seem like I'm patronizing, but you just don't seem to get why people want you to stop this.

Unless you're trolling(hard to tell sometimes).

Again, someone please lock/close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom