• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I have a strange feeling a tidal wave of despair is coming. Why? I can only assume the term "finals" have something to do with it.
I will figure out a way to wade through.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
:4littlemac: is my new main now. It's fun to screw people with him, especially the ones who thinks that only throwing him off the stage will save them.
Too bad they don't know how to fight Mac properly.

Jabs. Jabs everyday.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I've been pondering this for a while, but I finally made a decision: I will be on a forum hiatus indefinitely.

This is sudden and similar to the time I resigned as a mod, except I'm more serious this time. I'm not going to explain why as those are personal issues I don't wish to take to the internet.

It was a difficult decision to make, but I feel this is what I deem the best for me. I've become too addicted to this site for my own good and I'm really tired of some negativity around some boards. I need to cut ties with these forums for a long while.

It was a pleasure to be here, but sometimes sacrifice is necessary to achieve bigger goals.

All this said, farewell.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
This Image Is Another Casualty of War
CENSOR DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGE
The great "War of Mod Monetization". :121:

Last edited by a moderator:

Strofirko

Smash Master
So, if Sony got Kratos fight and Microsoft this, what did the Nintendo version have?
F-ZERO
A mix between the best of nintendo 8 bits era has to offer,not sticking with just one IP,would be the best option.

Pc master race can stay with TF2 hats and we call it a day.:troll:

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I've been pondering this for a while, but I finally made a decision: I will be on a forum hiatus indefinitely.

This is sudden and similar to the time I resigned as a mod, except I'm more serious this time. I'm not going to explain why as those are personal issues I don't wish to take to the internet.

It was a difficult decision to make, but I feel this is what I deem the best for me. I've become too addicted to this site for my own good and I'm really tired of some negativity around some boards. I need to cut ties with these forums for a long while.

It was a pleasure to be here, but sometimes sacrifice is necessary to achieve bigger goals.

All this said, farewell.
Aw Man...

Bye Frostwraith!
Good luck on life and all the other things that you do!

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

All this said, farewell.
See ya man, be safe.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I hope eventually they add something for the Wii U version. The Kratos and Battletoads fights are awesome, so I'd love to see what they'd do with a Nintendo property. Maybe a Samus fight?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I hope eventually they add something for the Wii U version. The Kratos and Battletoads fights are awesome, so I'd love to see what they'd do with a Nintendo property. Maybe a Samus fight?
I was thinking more of a Smash Bros. fight. They choose 4 Smash Bros. veterans (for instance, Mario/Link/Samus/Pikachu). You fight each one at a time, and when you knock their health down, they fly off the stage while the next fighter jumps in. The fight can take place on an 8-bit Battlefield.

And his reward? Inducting Shovel Knight as an honorary Smash Bro. :p

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Or a Link fight?
Link and Samus were the two I was thinking of to use an example (though thinking about it too, Mario would also work well given the genre).

I just went with Samus because she doesn't cameo as often. :p

I was thinking more of a Smash Bros. fight. They choose 4 Smash Bros. veterans (for instance, Mario/Link/Samus/Pikachu). You fight each one at a time, and when you knock their health down, they fly off the stage while the next fighter jumps in. The fight can take place on an 8-bit Battlefield.

As awesome as this would be, I think the cost may be too high for not one, but four different IPs. :laugh:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

They should just have Fire Emblem character. I feel they'd fit the best.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
More logically, it would be something :4mario: related, but then again if Soul Calibur II got :4link: and they did Battletoads, what's there to stop them doing something :4samus: or :4kirby: related?

Personally I'd love to see something from :4dk:.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
They should just have Fire Emblem character. I feel they'd fit the best.
Now I want this just to see Marth try to figure out where Shovels fit in in the weapon triangle. :laugh:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh wait, even better.

The hypothetical Nintendo opponent is...Villager. Who also uses regular things as weapons.

Though realistically I doubt they'd go with a character that can't actually speak. :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Oh wait, even better.

The hypothetical Nintendo opponent is...Villager. Who also uses regular things as weapons.

Though realistically I doubt they'd go with a character that can't actually speak. :p
And what's one of those? A SHOVEL :demon:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Oh wait, even better.

Of course they can. When Shovel Knight speaks to him, all he has to do is say "...", and let his unsettling face speak everything. :4villager:

Shovel Knight would never let a guy like this walk around with a tree axe in hand.

Kurogal

Smash Apprentice
United States of America - State of California
NNID
LaharlOnKonata
I think this is my first time posting here. Hello everyone of the Smash 4 Social! How's everyone doing today?
I don't have enough time to really type up anything at the moment, but I just wanted to drop by post this in case people find it interesting.
Obama thanking Japan for Manga, Anime, and Emoji.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I think this is my first time posting here. Hello everyone of the Smash 4 Social! How's everyone doing today?
I don't have enough time to really type up anything at the moment, but I just wanted to drop by post this in case people find it interesting.
Is it safe to have that avi? Or Chloe von Einzbern in your sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom