• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon

I had sketched most of this out a couple of months ago (in MSPaint of course. Graphic tablet), back when we were talking about Grim Reaper Ridley. I was in the middle of coloring it. Of course, that inevitably drained me of interest in finishing the pic. >=/

...But I had the sketch around still, so I don't mind at least showing that. The scythe wasn't completed until today. It's quite the narcissistic weapon Lord Ridley brandishes.

Edit - Just noticed what happened to Ridley's right hand. Would have fixed it. Oh well. :p

Last edited:

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Well, here it is, Ridley and his drinking buddies.
Ridley wants in.jpg

You know, i don't think is such a good idea to leave the villians out sakurai XD
Not very bloody, but f***ing villianous..

oh, and here are some post related..

Oh well, might as well post this now.

[WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SEIZURE]

EDIT: OH COME ON, I COULDN'T POST IT ON THE PAGE AFTER THE APOCALYPSE. AAAAAAHHHH!!!!
How do you say? how I can quote posts from the FUTURE?
well, with the glory of RIDLEY! of course....

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I believe this is a pretty accurate look of how this thread will look after page 666

(Don't mind those uninvited zombies there)

Maybe I should just get out of here while I have the chance...

Last edited:

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
PAGE 666 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S TIME OF STUPID/MURDER RIDLEY'S MEMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND IT'S TIME OF THIS BEAUTIFUL SPACE PIRATES SONG TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:awesome::bluejump::colorful::crazy::demon::dizzy::evil::grrr::hulk::joyful::lick::pimp::psycho::rotfl::seuss::skull::skull::smash::teeth::upsidedown:

Last edited:

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
I AM GOING TO LIKE EVERY POST IN THIS PAGE EVEN IF IT IS A TOOBIGOT'S POST !!!!!!
WHY ?! BECAUSE THIS IS THE "MAD RIDLEY'S DAY" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon:

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
@ AndreaAC AndreaAC , YOU MUST DRAW AN EMBARASSED RIDLEY AT HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH SOME SPACE PIRATES/ZEBESIANS (AND KRAID TOO) WHO ARE SINGING "ROLL ROLL YOUR BOAT"

if you do that drawing he will give you these cookies if Samus doesn't kill them

You didn't like your own post :troll:
I can't :(

Welshy91

Smash Ace
I feel as though this entire page is going to be pretty much nothing but people hyping up the fact that it's the 666th page.... and smartasses pointing out the fact that the entire page is pretty much nothing but people hyping up the the fact that it's the 666th page.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Um.

Something tells me that I should leave this topic, but I'm curious to see what's going to happen.

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
THE DEMON IS UPON US
Plasm Ridley Battle.png

See you in hell, you devilish rogues.

Last edited: