• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The official Wario Stage Topic!!

yogho

Smash Apprentice
~~This is the official topic for Wario's stage, discuss here.~~

Well here is just a mindspin of me when i was looking at the rain.

Wario is wearing his WarioWare suit, so i would assume that his stage is also related to WW.

Now this is what i was thinking. Remember that Pokémon Stadium stage in Melee? Yes? Now, the stage would change every once in a while. Don't you think it's a good idea if they would put in the same sort of thing in Wario's stage? Only ALOT faster?
So that you need to watch the battle and the stage?

For example: You are in a intense battle and suddenly the background says: BLACK HOLE 3,2,1 *paf* The whole floor is gone. And the people that did not use a triple jump will fall. Of course, the stage will be back in like 3 seconds or so.

Or another one: You see MOVE LEFT 3,2,1 and an huge wind will blow out of the left direction, similar to Kirby's stage Tree.

And of course, the stage wouldn't be Wario's stage if Wario himself would put in little things to annoy you. Like the blackhole thing will come, only this time it will appear ABOVE and sucks people in who jumped. The players who jumped assumed that the floor would dissapear, what did not happend. And in the background you will see Wario using his famous evil laugh.

I think that would be tons and tons of fun if you are playing with friends. They get very angry because they thought they are on the winning hand and then *bam* they die. Thanks to Wario. :chuckle:

And the music will be very energetic, speedy and loud.

confusion awaits!:psycho:

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Sounds amazing, but if you don't know where the interactions take place, how do you plan to live?
Would it say "BLACK HOLE DOWN" or "UP" ? If not this stage too deadly even for me.

Sky-Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
I never thought about a Wario Ware stage, and you have some really sweet ideas about the stage being much like a series of micro games in which you have to keep up to what it says to survive.

I was thinking it could also take place in the streets of Diamond City, where characters from the series show up to change the setting of the stage. How about when Jimmy shows up the entire stage changes like a pop up book into a Giant disco? And when Kat and Ana Jump in it changes into a Japanese temple? How crazy would that be? xD

TheSpindoctor

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like a good idea, too bad all the tourney players wont be able to enjoy it!!! lol

I really do think that it is cool though.

mada0207

Smash Cadet
wario wariowario wario wario waior wario wario *farts and stop typing wario*

yogho

Smash Apprentice
I never thought about a Wario Ware stage, and you have some really sweet ideas about the stage being much like a series of micro games in which you have to keep up to what it says to survive.

I was thinking it could also take place in the streets of Diamond City, where characters from the series show up to change the setting of the stage. How about when Jimmy shows up the entire stage changes like a pop up book into a Giant disco? And when Kat and Ana Jump in it changes into a Japanese temple? How crazy would that be? xD
Yeah that would be nice, but how can you put in a disco theme in a fighting game? What kind of microgames would you need to annoy the player?

That's pretty hard to think of, no?

The pop-up idea is rly sweet though. Maybe they are gonna make it in a Elephant Hotel style. You know? The Hotels that pop up at the end of the Wario Ware game? Like ehm if you see a blue elephant in the background you can be sure of it that a microgame is easy, like the windy blow. But if you see a red elephant in the back then you might take cover cause bombs maybe flying all over the place!

And to make it a little easier you can see wario's mustage on an elephant when it is a fake microgame.

Discuss!:laugh:

Bony Grunt

Smash Cadet
Lol, this is a great idea. I love the WarioWare games, and although I doubt it would it happen, I can imagine playing this level. It would really work on peoples' reflexes, too!

komickid

Smash Apprentice
that would be an awesome stage to play on it would keep you on the tips of your toes.

Sky-Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
Yeah that would be nice, but how can you put in a disco theme in a fighting game? What kind of microgames would you need to annoy the player?

That's pretty hard to think of, no?

The pop-up idea is rly sweet though. Maybe they are gonna make it in a Elephant Hotel style. You know? The Hotels that pop up at the end of the Wario Ware game? Like ehm if you see a blue elephant in the background you can be sure of it that a microgame is easy, like the windy blow. But if you see a red elephant in the back then you might take cover cause bombs maybe flying all over the place!

And to make it a little easier you can see wario's mustage on an elephant when it is a fake microgame.

Discuss!:laugh:

Well, I wasn't to sure that all the characters themes had to have microgames. Maybe Jimmy just says 'Boogey on down!' and nothing happens but him and his family dancing in the background, leaving you confused that nothing else happens. xD Afterall, words can't describe how random Wario ware is.

I like your idea of the challenge hotels. How about a different hotel appears after every set of microgame themes with a different challenge difficulty. And then the next round of stage themes change alot quicker and the microgames become alot faster. How will any player survive at the end? I have no idea!

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
SEVERAL WARIO WARE REAPPEARANCES!

How about that snot drip lady, the booger babe. She'd like, come on from the side of the
screen and get someone trapped in her snot drip.

Ooh, the little Wario minions need appearances too.

yogho

Smash Apprentice
Well, I wasn't to sure that all the characters themes had to have microgames. Maybe Jimmy just says 'Boogey on down!' and nothing happens but him and his family dancing in the background, leaving you confused that nothing else happens. xD Afterall, words can't describe how random Wario ware is.

I like your idea of the challenge hotels. How about a different hotel appears after every set of microgame themes with a different challenge difficulty. And then the next round of stage themes change alot quicker and the microgames become alot faster. How will any player survive at the end? I have no idea!
I have nothing to say then, sweet...:)

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I like this idea, but maybe more of like, a game. The jump thing is good, but it should just say jump.

Or insert, for example, a giant grama appears in the back ground. She's missing her teeth. You point with the wiimote and insert them. But, depending on the number of players, there will be 2, 3, or 4 gramas. Instead of 321, it should have the time meter at the bottom, like in WW.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I like this idea, but maybe more of like, a game. The jump thing is good, but it should just say jump.

Or insert, for example, a giant grama appears in the back ground. She's missing her teeth. You point with the wiimote and insert them. But, depending on the number of players, there will be 2, 3, or 4 gramas. Instead of 321, it should have the time meter at the bottom, like in WW.
Hrm..

I don't think that's a good idea. Cause i'll just kick the other 3 peoples *** while they're arsing about trying to put teeth into an old lady or something. By the time they concentrate on the fight again, they'll all be dead. Seconds can mean death in SSB.

yogho

Smash Apprentice
I'm guessing that if Wario is wearing his WarioWare costume, the stage will most likely be based on that game, am I wrong?
now that's really interesting you post this, cause i ehm....didn't I already pointed this out?:confused:

Anyway, your doing it wrong.:chuckle:

Kirbinater

Smash Rookie
That's a good idea! I hope they'll consider giving EACH character their own stage.

B01001101ownz

Smash Apprentice
I like the idea of the stage having that black hole thing and all. I have something to add though, it would be like you said but in the backround is just the chaotic madness of ALL the warioware games. It would be like someone was playing the game and youre fighting in front of it. It would start with just mega micro games and nothing would really happen to the stage then it could become WW twisted and the stage would tilt with the game in the back. Then it could go to touched with lined appearing randomly and being platforms!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Ya, I'm guessing you guys completly forgot this but there is a Brawl Stage discussion fourm board. Stage discussions don't belong in the general forum now.

Sky-Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
SEVERAL WARIO WARE REAPPEARANCES!

How about that snot drip lady, the booger babe. She'd like, come on from the side of the
screen and get someone trapped in her snot drip.

Ooh, the little Wario minions need appearances too.
Now I really like that idea. Hah hah, Brawling while tryng to avoid her sniffing you up her nose, brilliant!

yogho

Smash Apprentice
I....I..I was f*cking right! :chuckle:

Hahahah never thought Sakurai's team would actually do this.

I'm happy though, that they did this. Since it's very very fun to do, I think.. Hope that they would balance it properly.

Anyway, since this topic was the first for Wario's stage I think it's best if we could keep this topic and remove the others. I'll make it an 'official' topic hehe that was nice to say:p

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Warioware stage = Refreshing, original stage added to SSBB

Refreshing, original stage added to SSBB = Variety

Variety = All I can ask for

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
Lolz

Wow. I've owned every game of WarioWare since it came out on all platforms, and wow. I'm going to say wow for the third time because this is mental. I think we're all on the same WTF level as when we all saw Poké Floats, don't you think?!

So what do you think the reward is when you complete each 'level', as such? I think it will be a bit of life back. 10%~20%.

Leobenmc

Smash Journeyman
Reward = Invincibility Star for the Normal Fighting Part of the Stage/All Damage Removed
It has to be a good reward to encourage players to Win the Minigames.
I think this Stage will be Banned :p

Top Bottom