• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The official Wario Power Rankings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
It's not that bad of a mu lol.... I've played against high level D3s and used to practice with one all the time, even as far as i'm concerned.

And Glutonny is FREAKIN AWESOME!! His matches against Ally at BBI were a great inspiration to me, and I hope all of you.

As far as the PR goes, I think I should be in at least A tier. However, I've never really traveled much outside of the west coast, mainly I just stay in WA and OR, going to CA about once or twice a year. I really want to travel more, probably going to go to MLG Dallas. There I can prove myself ;)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
pretty sure i recently saw u lose to Atomsk cruising through the set

edit: Don't worry malcolm. I'll take care of it for you lol

Non EC has no good D3s so you guys aren't qualified to judge D3 vs Wario
That's why we drag em here! *dedede laugh* RUT RUT RUT~!

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Once MLG is over and I can get in contact with Snack, I think it'll be safe to say that we can finally solidify this PR and make it pretty official based on tournaments within the last month and MLG D.C.

Or we would wait for Dallas and then start doing work from there? Because I've been paying attention to the last couple of tournaments with our Waribros attending and they're doing pretty great.

We just need to get in contact with Snack to actually launch this thing.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I really want to attend Dallas. Where it makes any difference to the PR or not, I'm planning on going should I get a ride somehow there.

AND I WONT GET !@#$ING DQ'D AGAIN

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Knowing my luck, I'll get a bracket full of Wario dittos lol

Grab Release HERE I COME

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Know it doesn't really matter, but I beat Tyrant and Anti in Consolation rounds at DC with Ics/Wario

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Locking until the panel comes to me with a clear ruleset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom