• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Signature Icons Thread - Last Update: 12/02/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks

here's my version of chrom+lucina. just put two versions of them together, so that way its less spoilery. To be fair, my lucina sigs have the mask, its just not as visible. I just really like that knight of iris portrait.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Here's some I made for my own signature, they're styled a bit differently than most people's, but feel free to use them. :)

If anyone wants me to make them someone in particular, just let me know.

Gam3rALO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gam3rALO
This is awesome!
I have a request for the Fairy type Pokemon 'Sylveon'!

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
Here's some I made for my own signature, they're styled a bit differently than most people's, but feel free to use them. :)

If anyone wants me to make them someone in particular, just let me know.
Hey just saw your post xD I was wondering if you could make Mudkip? For my completion of Hoeen Trainer?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done

She was practically the only noteworthy and somewhat likely Zelda rep without an icon so I decided I'd change that.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Here are two more i made, I know these characters have already been made, but I just wanted to make my own so they'd be in the same style as the rest of my signature.

Feel free to use 'em!

Wonks

Smash Journeyman
I don't suppose anyone would like to do a John Raimi icon?

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
I don't know who that is so I'll pass.

However you can have an (alt lineup) Hoenn Trainer sig pic:

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
I don't suppose anyone would like to do a John Raimi icon?

john raimi sig:
sigjohnraimi.png

Don't know anything about geist other than its some type of first person shooter I think.

Groose

Smash Champion
I'd really appreciate it if someone were to make me a RAWK HAWK support badge or two for me. I'll give you credit on my Rawk Hawk support thread (naturally).

Oh, and I will even make an illustrated moveset of a character of your choice as a trade! I'll illustrate whatever moveset you've already made or I'll make a completely original one and illustrate that. If you'd like to see an example of my illustrated moveset, check out the Rawk Hawk support thread and my moveset there! Shameless self-promotion.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Whew, the OP had quite the need of updating! I have quite added a lot of icons to the OP. If there's something missing, just warn me!

I'd really appreciate it if someone were to make me a RAWK HAWK support badge or two for me. I'll give you credit on my Rawk Hawk support thread (naturally).

Oh, and I will even make an illustrated moveset of a character of your choice as a trade! I'll illustrate whatever moveset you've already made or I'll make a completely original one and illustrate that. If you'd like to see an example of my illustrated moveset, check out the Rawk Hawk support thread and my moveset there! Shameless self-promotion.

Groose

Smash Champion
Whew, the OP had quite the need of updating! I have quite added a lot of icons to the OP. If there's something missing, just warn me!

Would you like me to illustrate a moveset for one of your favorite characters? I'll try my best.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I was wondering if this thread should be stickied. If enough users agree, I'll do it.

Groose

Smash Champion
I'd highly suggest it. It's not really a discussion, so it doesn't see many posts; however, it's an important service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom