• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Hey guys. I've been looking around on this thread a little and was wondering if anyone wanted to exchange friend codes. I'm going to try and not overdo how much I trade and whatnot, but I figured a little a Wi-fi use wouldn't hurt. It'll keep me entertained in the coming months and help me become less noob-ish. I don't want to ruin my appetite for the Hoenn remakes though.

With that being said, I have pokerus on Y, so if anyone needs it, let me know. I can do some breeding requests too. My current project is getting a Huge Power Marill will Belly Drum and Aqua Jet, as well as a decent nature. All hail the blue bunny of death. :184:
I've added you if you breed for ivs @ BaPr BaPr might be able get 6iv ditto. @ MewtwoMaster2002 MewtwoMaster2002 has a ditto safari (if you don't have one) that can help with different natures and good ivs. Whether or not they have room for more people idk

Also just wanted to say the "my little pega-pony princess" was one of my favorite parts for Cynthia. Severa is my favorite child though :p

Last edited:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I have been offline to prepare for the finals which are finally over! :D I put my 3DS in a faraway place to keep me from getting distracted as I study, and I can't find it. Once I find it, I will definitely give you a 6IV Ditto @ Pega-pony Princess Pega-pony Princess if you want one.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I have been offline to prepare for the finals which are finally over! :D I put my 3DS in a faraway place to keep me from getting distracted as I study, and I can't find it. Once I find it, I will definitely give you a 6IV Ditto @ Pega-pony Princess Pega-pony Princess if you want one.
Thanks! I'll go ahead and add you. Is there any pokemon you might want instead?

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Not anything specific. All I really need is your Trainer ID for the lotto ID center.

EDIT: I found it, whenever you are ready get online.

Last edited:

CamZilla94

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5086-2929-3596
Switch FC
SW 2709 2387 5005
Add me so we can battle and/or trade.
Mii Name - Cameron
Friend Code -5086-2929-3596

Last edited:

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
It was even more glorious in person. <3

So what's everyone make of the new info?
Everyones talking about it in the other thread :)

EDIT: Nevermind, the thread died hours after the info released. I'll just post my thoughts from there, here.

My wish came true. Ever since mega evolution was announced I ALWAYS wanted Sceptile to mega. No less into the type I WANTED, Grass/Dragon. My favorite Pkemon has another reason to be my favorite.

His ability and design isn't particularily what I had in mind, I wpuld've done something about the bulbs on his back like make them sprout, or give him a crazier face but goddam I CANNOT ask for more.

Some you who have battled me before know I use Sceptile often. Prepare to see him pretty much always(after trying out all the other Pokemon, of course).

I previously wasn't planning to get the game, but now I can't wait!!

EDIT: I'm assuming we can trade X and Y to this game(like all games) and I'm happy I have raised both a physical and special Sceptile, the special one having HP Ice which I'm really happy about. All the 4x weak ice Dragons, including opposing Mega Sceptiles themselves, will FEAR MEEEEE. If Sceptile gets Draco Meteor I will die, btw.

And Lightning Rod. Jesus. Not only is it a good ability, but Scep

Last edited:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I don't use swampert, so I'm not sure what type of role it is meant to play. I think it is supposed to be a defensive pokemon rather than offensive, and mega swampert could be a moe offensive than defensive with its ability swift swim to get a speed boost and attack. Judging by how it looks, it might have overall high stats except for speed and special attack (it looks like a physical attacker). Sceptile looks cool, but I would have wanted a different ability, but it seems like ImaClubYou loves its ability.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
If Sceptile gets Draco Meteor I will die, btw.
Highly doubt he will considering Charizard doesn't and one of his Mega Evos is half Dragon.

I think I'll go with Torchic on OR and Mudkip on AS. I'll hold off on Sceptile if they decide to break pattern and do Delta Emerald just so it can reflect my 3rd Gen games somewhat. I first got Emerald starting with Treeko, then I got Sapphire and started with Mudkip. Never was able to get Ruby because I didn't have a job or anything and only started playing Pokemon again because of Fire Red.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
In remakes I always go with my original starter choice, though I'm not sure if that would be the case this time. I went Torchic for Ruby, Treecko for Emerald, and now I kinda want to use Mudkip since everyone else will pick the former.

Hopefully move tutors come back. With Ice Punch (and Swift Swim), Mega Swampert at least stands a chance against Mega Sceptile.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I'll be going with treecko. Though I'm going to have to agree with BaPr on its ability with having a different one..

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Well with Lightning Rod, Sceptile, an already fast Pokemon(who will probably be faster after Mega Evolution) cannot be Paralyzed by Thunder Wave being the most popular choice for Paralyzing next to Body Slam/Glare. Not only that, but it is also immune to Powders and Leech Seed because of the Grass typing.

Gyarados looks like it will be best freinds with Mega Sceptile baiting out lightning movee, and in VGC can take Discharges(I forget if Discharge is absorbed by all targets).

Rotom Wash is now useless since both of its main attacks are 4x resisted by Sceptile. It might start running HP Ice, but it won't live anything Sceptile throws at it.

The ability isn't what I had in mind honestly. But it's still good for what it's worth.

Of course, Sceptile isn't always safe. Flying priority from Talonflame is a thing. Ice Shard is there. This is possibly the first Dragon type weak to Poison. Fairy attacks are there. Etc.

Azumarill isn't really a threat to Sceptile, though. One Leaf Storm from normal Sceptile is already enough.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
GYarados was one of the first thoughts I had for Sceptile. Azumarill with sap sipper might be a nice surprise.

Of course, Sceptile's ability makes more sense than Swampert's, unless of course it completely changes the role swampert plays to a speed demon that Ice beam/Punch (if Ice punch is possible) every mega sceptile in its way in the rain.

Still, Blaziken is my favorite mega, but I'm probably gonna start out with Mudkip and then Treecko to get all mega stones. Think of if mega Swampert got sap sipper. I can see it having a better chance of being in Ubers along with Blaziken and Sceptile (maybe).

Also, if anyone here wants to battle, I can do Ubers and OU singles or VGC.

Last edited:

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
There's a lot of speculation on Swampert being Ubers.

Bulk will be a problem since it has no means of recovery, so that's out, imo.

It looks mostly like a physical attacker.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Swampert doesn't learn recover?! Since it seemed similar to Quaqsire, I thought it would also learn recover. Yeah, its giant fists make it look like a physical attaker than special.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Swampert needs to get like 160 atk (pretty reasonable) to make it worth building rain teams around him. Swift Swim is just not the ability it used to be, and he's still completely shut down by Ferrothorn unless he gets access to something else to help him out.

Nothing involving rain is really anywhere close to broken this gen except Kyogre, so Swampert causing anything to be Ubers is a complete (not remote, complete) impossibility.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Do you think Groudon and Kyogres "Mega" forms will summon permanent weather?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
@ BaPr BaPr i have a metronome user if you want to have a metronome battle. Though it'll have to be a 1v1 since I've only raised one. And i have a full singles team that i had used for the think fast competition...

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
They might. Regressing them to an older state might mean that they're calling them older versions of Kyogre and Groudon still capable of summoning infinite weather.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I don't think they are Mega Evolutions at all...just a new form change. If you look at the pics, Steven's Charizard X still has the Mega Evolution symbol next to its name while Kyogre and Groudon do not while in their primal form.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I don't think they are Mega Evolutions at all...just a new form change. If you look at the pics, Steven's Charizard X still has the Mega Evolution symbol next to its name while Kyogre and Groudon do not while in their primal form.
That's why I put quotations over mega. I'd thought I didn't have to mention it since I didn't want to take the time to type out Primeval Deevolution or Prehistoric forms, which is what it is being called now.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
@ BaPr BaPr i have a metronome user if you want to have a metronome battle. Though it'll have to be a 1v1 since I've only raised one. And i have a full singles team that i had used for the think fast competition...
Okay. I still have 2 Mews left, so I can metronome with one of them. I'll be sure to also battle you in Singles (OU or Ubers?).
If they did, I wonder what their abilities would be called.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I imagine the "regression" being them before their power was suppressed by the Red/Blue Orbs, respectively.

Basically like Primal Dialga, in a sense.

Last edited:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Primal Dialga? Also, here is a battle video that I had. X9QG-WWWW-WWW7-RWU5 This battle is one of my favorite battles that I have had. The beginning made me laugh when we both sent out the same Pokemon.

EDIT: Has anyone tried out the specially defensive set with will o wisp on Charizard? I want to breed one, but I want someones opinion on it first. I believe it was
252 HP 252 Sp def 4 att
Charizard @ Charizardite X
Will O wisp
Roost
Dragon Dance
Flare Blitz
I think this is how the set went. I can't really remember

Also, @ Fluttershy Fluttershy I'll be looking forward to the battle

Last edited:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Atk / 36 Def / 168 SDef / 16 Spd
Careful Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp

That's the set. It's incredibly good on stall, but I'm not sure if you wanna build stall for on-cart battles. It's terrible in 3v3 formats and you will generally hit the 1 hour per game timelimit in casual play, as a warning.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
@ BaPr BaPr i can battle at anytime today. When will you be able to get on?

Edit: And I finally got the gold trainer card. Beating the Super Triples 50 chatelaine :D

Last edited:

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I tried a set with Fire Spin while giving WoW to a different Pokemon.

It works sometimes, lol.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Gg @ BaPr BaPr i didn't have that much luck during the think fast lol. I was about as lucky as i was during the attempted metronome battle. Clefable kept getting hit by crits and even frozen after one ice fang by a burned gyarados that was to faint that turn by said burn

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
GG @ Fluttershy Fluttershy The multiple flinching from your greninja was a pain to deal with. Also, when my Mamo missed the Icicle crash and my Greninja missed Rock slide, I realized that luck was not on my side (you can almost see that when you almost murdered my Latias with the freeze). Battling you seems to always end up with us stalling each other out and I can't seem to win those lol. When I mach Punched your Clefable, it was because I forgot it turned into a fairy type in this game :facepalm: Also, I know it is super effective, but I didn't think moonblast was going to do that much damage to my latias, especially when I was at plus 6 sp def iirc

Ability: Blaze
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Atk / 36 Def / 168 SDef / 16 Spd
Careful Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp

That's the set. It's incredibly good on stall, but I'm not sure if you wanna build stall for on-cart battles. It's terrible in 3v3 formats and you will generally hit the 1 hour per game timelimit in casual play, as a warning.
That was it. I'm just wondering why that charizard has 16 speed EVs for.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Yeah i gave greninja a king's rock which is why it flinched more lol my clefable has unaware so all those calm minds were useless and why psychic didn't straight out one shot it. Lol yeah i like focusing on making pokemon be able to take hits and not care much for killing on one hit for them.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Unaware? I completely forgot about that ability! You don't understand how annoyed I am now. It felt liked I was facing some super strong hacked Pokemon that can take a plus 6 psychic and could do lots of damage to a pokemon with plus 6 sp def. Unaware makes sense.

Ah, okay. Thanks UltiMario. Probably gonna make that one day.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Yeah friend guard on clefairy turns into unaware when it becomes clefable. I've caught a few people trying to increase their stats when clefable was my only pokemon remaining. I'm not going to be using any hacked pokemon for competitive use (aside from breeding) i have a few left with 5 ivs if you want one..

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Thanks, but I'm probably not gonna be using it.

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
My DS friend code 3969-6079-3846
Mii Name is Taylor. Shoot me a message if you add me, I'm just progressing through the narrative now and will be figuring out the wi-fi stuff asap

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
My DS friend code 3969-6079-3846
Mii Name is Taylor. Shoot me a message if you add me, I'm just progressing through the narrative now and will be figuring out the wi-fi stuff asap
I'll add you when i get on later today. What is your in-game-name for pokemon?

Is anyone here going to be getting ssb4 for 3ds?

Top Bottom