• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Count Bleck Thread

DQP

Smash Ace
if you've ever played super paper mario, then you'll recall a guy named count bleck (he's the bad guy!!). unlike most people, i want bleck in super smash bros. brawl as a character.

before i forget, this thread has SPOILERS!!! if you are spoiler sensitive, stay far away!

BIO: count bleck's real name is actually blumiere. he was in love with a girl named timpani, who later became tippi, which i'll explain later. they were living happily, at least until blumiere discovered the dark prognsticus. the dark prognosticus is a book of prophecies predicting the end of all worlds. this book corrupted blumiere, and he sought to make these prophecies come true. he changed his name to count bleck, and began his journey.

MOVESET:
Side B:Miniature Void: creates a small black hole that paralyzes for a short time
B:Time Alter: Slows down or Speeds up time
Up B:Void Teleport:Similar to Zelda and Sheik, he uses mini voids to teleport
Down B:Reflector Cape:Similar to Fox, he uses his cape to reflect projectiles
Final Smash:The Void: Similar to the black hole glitch from Melee, but weaker

well??!! tell me what you think!

DQP

Smash Ace
he should be a boss AND a character. i know a lot of people disagree with me, but still!!

Top Bottom