• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The offical Imperial Era thread for Videos

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol i editted my post above cause I saw that XD oopsie.

I'm hoping to get more his up soon cause I have a bunch.

Doc.

Smash Ace
Crismas why don't you join the crew we already have hoyo also we can all play together from time to time unless you already taken ='(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok smashers, new matches are up of Me, Jash, NL and even of 2 of some new smash friends I met yesterday. K.D and 4eyz. More videos this week and Im finally gonna get videos of this loser Doc. lol. Enjoy and thanks for watch the videos. New videos are always gonna be on the first page. You just go there to find them

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok your not a loser im sorry......................>____________>

Anyway, new matches are up for all you smashers out there to see. This friday, tune in to see matches of Doc and for the first time, Vash. YAYZZ!!!. Bout time too....>_____>, and im gonna try to get D101 to get his butt over here and get videos of him as well. Enjoys the new videos smashers:grin:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow, your the first person to say that. Well ok, thanks for your opinion though. Guess we shall work harder

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
well its not that they suck its that they are not entertaining in any way and your guy's technical arent really that good sirs

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well everyone has thier own opinion, some say they are good, others say they are bad, etc. We just play and we get better over time. WE just have fun playing this game, worrying about that others say, can mess up a persons game. But thanks for bein honest. Now to get to work on that

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
All of you have alo of room to improve, and I mean ALOT.

Whoever played the Sheik: I saw no wave dashing or use of needles, especially against Peach you should abuse the needles. Overall the Sheik needs alot of technical work.

Whoever played Peach: Your not that bad, but your not that good, your sorta like bolognese. That Young Link you played that spammed the DAir for God knows whatever reason shoulda have got more DSmash to the face. And I am also not sure why you FSmash so much...

Whoever Played Young Link: You spammed the Dair waaaaaaaaay to much, and you would have been punished for it if you were playing a better player (yes even if you L Cancel it perfect the lag is still that bad). Your only air attack should be Nair and maybe a bit of Bair, and only Dair when you have a good set up for it or your almost sure it will hit. You need more bombs too from what I saw, sometimes you shoot arrows instead of pulling bombs which is a no. Bombs have 10 times the versatility and set up for Nairs and Dairs that can get you stocks. The order of Y. Link's projectiles is Bomb>Boomerang>Arrows. And don't get into the fray so often use your projectile spamming to bait your opponent and rack up some damage to get the stocks.

Whoever Played Doc: Either learn how to play Doc or quit, no johns.

I only watched a few matches but this is what I saw, I hope it helps.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea it does, thanks. I see I have a problem. And the reason I forward smash is a lil mindgame I do and to keep my enemy away from me for me to get space and another reason. it works like 50% of the time, but practice makes perfect when doin a mindgame or trying something knew eh? I'll get to work on my Peach as soon as I can. thanks again dude, I'll have my other members look at this.

Doc.

Smash Ace
dear god why does everybody think thats how i really play =( i really need some vids OoOo sry about friday

1. My older bro took my metro card while i was asleep on wesnday didnt kno till thursady when i got to the train station

2. I was over my cousin from thursday to saterday so yeaa that pretty much killed everything and anyone have yahoo since vash doesnt have aim & i dont have yahoo -_-

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well well well, I see this thread has been kept in good shape eh?. well, by March 17, I should have my net back so i can put up more videos. Im at my friends house now so thought i check SB and see what going on.no new videos from NL i see. Guess I'll have to take care of this myself then

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok guys, Dark.Pch is back in action, next week my net returns I hope. So more videos will be on the way, so dont worry, Dark.Pch is on the job, and look out for outlaw battle 2, with me and Jash. laterz

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok guys, bout time we got videos in here, we have more vidos of hoyo now, sweet eh, and the rest of us as well, look on the first page and watch all that are marked new. thanks for watching and enjoy all:)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well, its been a while but, Imperial Era has new videos, and every week, new videos will apper of use here. Jash is not in the crew anymore. long story, and we have three new members who's videos I will get up here soon.

Yellow Rat bas tard(YRB

Jumpman

Blast

Hope you enjoy and thanks for watching

Top Bottom