• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Ace:

Had a lot of fun on brawl yesterday. Might consider coming back.

Last edited:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Gosh that lag was immobilizing @-@
Well, those lag spikes left us in epic kung fu positions while the screen froze, at least. xD But GGs! I believe I should invest more into aerials and stop relying on you to run into Vanish. Lol We will have to play again soon!..... but I think #krewlf8 will be ripping up us apart for the next three weeks... I'll message you sometime soon though, and we can moar dubz! until then au revoir, ma cherie ~

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Pm anyone?
Anyone want play? 0133-5347-3669
I honest to goodness thought this was a triple post for a moment.

Flipping... new icons... things changing... :urg:

:006: ~Rawr, I eet u!

...And now my Charizard icon is mad at me because I'm a bad mod.

sigh.

:009: ~is okay, you only slightly bad.

:003: ~ I judge.

Last edited:

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Anybody up to play some?
Hey, I'll play you if you're still here. :3

Edit: Well, he doesn't seem to be online at the moment, so would anyone else like to play for the time being?

Edit 2: Nevermind, I have to leave now~

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Well, those lag spikes left us in epic kung fu positions while the screen froze, at least. xD But GGs! I believe I should invest more into aerials and stop relying on you to run into Vanish. Lol We will have to play again soon!..... but I think #krewlf8 will be ripping up us apart for the next three weeks... I'll message you sometime soon though, and we can moar dubz! until then au revoir, ma cherie ~
Epic poses indeed! But yes perhaps you should, XD Interesting to see someone else use vanish to get KOs. Kuddos to you. :colorful: Yes soon! Ah I see:crying:, but ok kewl beans.:chuckle: Butt yes, "다음 시간까지 자기야 " indeed! ^o^

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll join for some dubs.

@ Amical Amical : Sorry for not mentioning it, but I went to sleep after just under an hour after posting muh request. Sowee. :c

@yoshi8984: I see you lurkin'. We mussssst do PK team.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm still here. I didn't know we had 4 for teams, but Xadrin can go ahead and play in my place. I'll stick around if anyone else wants to play.

Last edited:
Top Bottom