• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣
Gg
It looks like the manual dc kinda works
But me needs my sleep so i cans smash better tomorrw
Yup, it worked great, but after a while, not so much. How's my Zelda anyway? I still feel I'm not delivering to my everyday play-style like all my characters. Any advice when using Zelda?

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
:
Yup, it worked great, but after a while, not so much. How's my Zelda anyway? I still feel I'm not delivering to my everyday play-style like all my characters. Any advice when using Zelda?
I've got none. I am by no means a professional smash player let alone have enough knowledge of zelda to provide any insight as to increase your skill level with her.

Edit. But i will say this: Sparkle SPARKLE BOOOOOM!!!

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
:
I've got none. I am by no means a professional smash player let alone have enough knowledge of zelda to provide any insight as to increase your skill level with her.

Edit. But i will say this: Sparkle SPARKLE BOOOOOM!!!
...Will do.

@ PKBeam PKBeam Who's the Zelda and any advice?

@ FoxBlaze71 FoxBlaze71 We're both wrong, the strongest SFF is Cody.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I don't use Zelda competitively :| that's one of the few things I know about her.
Um, okay, I'm trying to use her and stuff, she's fun really. Though I think I play Zelda a little weird that other Zelda mains use or main her.

And why haven't you been Online man. 65 has been typing to me that you're doing a collab channel with someone, that right? Nice man, I look forward to viewing what you and your collab partners can provide for our greedy entertainment.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Excellent! I've only got about 30 min btw. Let's play! :)
Fun games dude! I was looking forward to the Link dittos, they can be pretty interesting with all the bomb play. Had a blast, thanks for playing!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Posting out of bordem, ignore comment, thanks.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 We good for a FFA today? Work was a bummer, I need some Brawl relaxation and what is more better than having some FFAs, Items, and only Temple as a stage.

Basic Brawl 2.0

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Posting out of bordem, ignore comment, thanks.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 We good for a FFA today? Work was a bummer, I need some Brawl relaxation and what is more better than having some FFAs, Items, and only Temple as a stage.

Basic Brawl 2.0
Thought you didn't get home for another 5 hours? But yeah that sounds fun. I can in a bit but I just got home myself and I have to take care of 8 things! lol

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm not home, I'm at the college typing on their computers, and waiting for my afternoon class. Soooo bored ugh.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 PM me your whole day, I'm super bored and I need to do something, really really bored.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
OMG my Sdi is too good, did you see that,Ms? ;P

And nah, you're just passive aggressive (which is how Fox needs to be played) you play Fox like or if not exactly like Nakat, ha ha. You need Offense into your game, and who is better at that than me. You ask people how they improve fast with Offense when they brawl me.

People have even gotten better in general. Perfect example is Gohan, he was so passive aggressive, but now his Offense is way on point. But it's your choice, and you're missing out, he he. Will do, I'll let you know for sure. Thanks once more man.
Thanks for the advice. I used to be way too aggro for a Brawl Fox (I would fire, literally, like two lasers a match, lol) and since I got back from my hiatus I've been the exact opposite, pretty much just running around SHTLing and not making optimal use of my offensive options. Even though Brawl is viewed as a campy, defensive game, you need to be able to transition turtling and rushdown really well, especially with a character like Fox who is good in both categories, but needs the most effective use possible of each to succeed. That's where I think the Japanese have us beat - American Foxes are too damn scared to rush **** down when they need to and they're holding back the metagame with the archaic "Spam lasers ALL DAYYYY YEAH" mindset.

And yeah, I'd have to agree about Cody in SF. I remember reading somewhere he was actually ridiculously strong without his cuffs. Now that I think about it, your posting style on here almost reminds me of how Cody speaks/acts, lol.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Thanks for the advice. I used to be way too aggro for a Brawl Fox (I would fire, literally, like two lasers a match, lol) and since I got back from my hiatus I've been the exact opposite, pretty much just running around SHTLing and not making optimal use of my offensive options. Even though Brawl is viewed as a campy, defensive game, you need to be able to transition turtling and rushdown really well, especially with a character like Fox who is good in both categories, but needs the most effective use possible of each to succeed. That's where I think the Japanese have us beat - American Foxes are too damn scared to rush **** down when they need to and they're holding back the metagame with the archaic "Spam lasers ALL DAYYYY YEAH" mindset.

And yeah, I'd have to agree about Cody in SF. I remember reading somewhere he was actually ridiculously strong without his cuffs. Now that I think about it, your posting style on here almost reminds me of how Cody speaks/acts, lol.
Exactly! Brawl can be done in many ways, it's how you create your style really. You have all the Advanced Techniques, you just need to create you style really, and you're set. Go back to your style and just IMPROVE some stuff, play your Fox like Yui's you'll be a wrecking force to mess with (you are good already btw).

And he he I'll take that as a compliment, ha ha.

And I'm about to try out the new hacks you sent me, wish me luck. *gulps*

Last edited:

Artanail

Smash Rookie
Is anyone interested in Brawling with me? Ive been off the game for a few years, but have came back after finding out that wifi is gone.One knows not what they have been missing until it is gone from them...
BTW... I am a bit "noob" and not as technical about it as the other guys. Yikes... I am a tad intimidated.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Is anyone interested in Brawling with me? Ive been off the game for a few years, but have came back after finding out that wifi is gone.One knows not what they have been missing until it is gone from them...
BTW... I am a bit "noob" and not as technical about it as the other guys. Yikes... I am a tad intimidated.
Welcome man, enjoy your stay and don't be intimated, just have fun really. Though some will take it too far (like me) ans complain but connections, but that's just my stupid habit that needs to be broken. Anyways have fun and come back more often man. Welcome!

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Welcome man, enjoy your stay and don't be intimated, just have fun really. Though some will take it too far (like me) ans complain but connections, but that's just my stupid habit that needs to be broken. Anyways have fun and come back more often man. Welcome!
Could always break @ A Artanail in with one of our FFAs on Temple. We're never really too serious......after all it's supposed to be fun sometimes, right?

Artanail

Smash Rookie
Could always break @ A Artanail in with one of our FFAs on Temple. We're never really too serious......after all it's supposed to be fun sometimes, right?
Aye!... does anyone wan to play with me?.. Unsure of how my connection will be, but it was "green" last time someone bothered telling me what it was on wifi.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Aye!... does anyone wan to play with me?.. Unsure of how my connection will be, but it was "green" last time someone bothered telling me what it was on wifi.
I can but only for a little bit. What's your FC? Mine should be in the signature of my first post on this page.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
I am SO SORRY . the lag is horrendouse. Is it me? D:
No idea. Let's try one more and if it doesn't improve, we'll have to try another time.
Yeah...I don't think so. A little lag yeah....but that's even too much for me! Maybe another time, k?
@ Y yessi I would play but it is bedtime for me. Sorry. I imagine COH will be around soon!

Last edited:

Artanail

Smash Rookie
No idea. Let's try one more and if it doesn't improve, we'll have to try another time.
My apologies again... my internet use to handel this game beautifully. I hope it does not look this way for you.
Also.. what does the Red dot mean?

Last edited:

Artanail

Smash Rookie
Blue is the best I know. And I think either red or yellow might be worst... what color is mine?

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
I am SO SORRY . the lag is horrendouse. Is it me? D:
Yeah...I don't think so. A little lag yeah....but that's even too much for me! Maybe another time, k?
@ Y yessi I would play but it is bedtime for me. Sorry. I imagine COH will be around soon!
The lag was my fault I just left after i found out my connection didn't get any better i didn't want to ruin it for you two

Could be mine my laptop slowed way down too! @ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 I have COX!

I don't know what the diff colors of the bullets mean. Anyone know?
The colors are connection ratings. They range from blue to green to yellow to orange to red. Blue is the best connection while red is the worst.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
The lag was my fault I just left after i found out my connection didn't get any better i didn't want to ruin it for you two

The colors are connection ratings. They range from blue to green to yellow to orange to red. Blue is the best connection while red is the worst.
Not so sure it was you then. We were lagging extremely bad before you came.
@ extremechiton extremechiton play with Artanail

I don't think I have ever seen anyone with blue, and only like 3 greens on my roster.

Last edited:
Top Bottom