• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

djmac318

Smash Rookie
GGs Yeah those were fun. This has been a bad week of Smash for me:c. Your Ganon is good. TIPS: You roll waaaayyy too much, if you played anyone offline you wouldve gotten punished for them. Work on your tech skill, I saw one WD in the whole time we were playing and you were missing techs. You also need to work on your reads. The rest of your gameplay is pretty solid.
thx for the tips. you know the funny thing is, i don't even play with ganon i just got lucky there lol

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Join im hosting.

GGs 007 I haven't played that casually in a while. I don't mind regular item battles with stocks at all. Its where my roots began lol.

I still enjoyed the matches nonetheless though.

Welcome to the SmashBoards and Smash Arena as well. I hope you enjoy everything.

007killer90

Smash Rookie
NNID
Obi-wan
GGs 007 I haven't played that casually in a while. I don't mind regular item battles with stocks at all. Its where my roots began lol.

I still enjoyed the matches nonetheless though.

Welcome to the SmashBoards and Smash Arena as well. I hope you enjoy everything.
Man you were good i enjoyed learning from you.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Me too :D
Wow, great games! I really feel like we're even! :D
Ha, I bet there's a lot we could learn from each other - we have REALLY different styles. It's very apparent~
;P Maybe you should try to use Aura Sphere more. You hardly used it at all, and it's what let me win the matches that I won~
I hope to brawl you again soon! :3 Those were such suspenseful and fun matches~

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Wow, great games! I really feel like we're even! :D
Ha, I bet there's a lot we could learn from each other - we have REALLY different styles. It's very apparent~
;P Maybe you should try to use Aura Sphere more. You hardly used it at all, and it's what let me win the matches that I won~
I hope to brawl you again soon! :3 Those were such suspenseful and fun matches~
Every time I visit this thread, somebody is telling Entro to use more Aura Sphere. I swear, it has actually come up like, the past 3 times I've visited the thread. xD

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
GGs Amical Yeah we were pretty even sorry about leaving that one game i had to do something important

I hope to play you again it was suspenseful!

As for aura spheres, lets just say my b button is broken

Top Bottom