• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Soulxblade

Smash Rookie
Then how about some ranodm matches? Also, I'm up for a FFA if a third comes
Those were some great games dude.

It was kinda agitating having either you or the other guy rage quiting, but when the other guy left it stopped so it must have been him. I would love to brawl you some more, but I'm WAYYYY past that hour I said I was going to play for, and now I'm going to have like 4 hours rest for my trip tomorrow that'll take all day. Well... it's whatever. Had fun so I guess that counts. :)

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna Brawl? If youre still available Sassa, I could fight ya!

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
GGs my friend, sorry to leave so soon but I couldn't stand playing in slow motion anymore :( Your Marth has improved quiiiite a bit, I'm impressed :p I'm salty about the laggy shield break, that always seems to happen to me ;_;
Haha I only got three! Usually it happens more often :p

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
There's literally a game mode for that, Dan. My god.

I jest. c: I'll play if you've got 15 minutes to spare. Gonna take a quick shower.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Well, I'm on now. I'll host whenever I see you.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
No problem! See you online. :D
GG's your zelda is pretty good! I just need to improve my Diddy. Also your Zamus is good too! GG's! The lag was kinda bothering me though. I wish there wasn't any lag

Last edited:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
GG's your zelda is pretty good! I just need to improve my Diddy. Also your Zamus is good too! GG's! The lag was kinda bothering me though. I wish there wasn't any lag
Great games to you too! ^^ And thank you! :D ZSS had some pretty epic moments all right... That ledge war was something. xD Your diddy was excellent, I really didn't know how to react at times or what I should have tried to do... Usually I like to have confidence and throw the naners back but it wasn't really working... and I kept rolling into them! Playing against diddy really makes you aware of your get-up habits. D: Still pretty fun matches vs him though! I just noticed you tried to get dsmash kills a lot, I'd suggest expanding your kill options, you know better than me what he can ko with. :p Otherwise he's pretty solid!
And god, yes, that lag was disgusting. I was certain you'd drop out, at least it was admirable that you didn't. At least it did get better later during our dittos. I enjoyed our ending matches as well, it was fun revisiting some of those chars.
Thank you for the matches, hope we can play again soon! I totally want to big Link vs. your Ganon someday. ^^

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Dan. Ganon really struggles with characters whose game is centered around aerials. Tough time punishing those, but not a bad Jigglypuff at all, mate.

D

Deleted member

Good games Dan. Ganon really struggles with characters whose game is centered around aerials. Tough time punishing those, but not a bad Jigglypuff at all, mate.
Good games Zatchy c: Your Ganon.....destroyed my Jiggs :crying: Lol you're still amazing! ^-^ I hope we can play more soon c:

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
There's a big draft in here....

Anyone wanna brawl?

Ummmm, not sure why or how it double posted. Sorry guys :/

Last edited:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
OOOPS! I forgot I had this request up. I'll be right on.
Sorry, late reply! Phone died and I wandered off.
But, GGs! There seems to be an awful lag haunting me today... sorry about that. At least, thank you for being a good sport and putting up with it! I really hope we can play someday under a better connection, you look like you know what you're doing but it was indeed hard to play in. D: Next time, I expect to see a great show put on for me with Kirby, have read that you're good with him. :p Looking forward to getting chain grabbed too!

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Ggs man. Whoa, I'm not sure if my controller is going or if I'm just rusty. I think I'm rusty. I'd say about a third of the time my controller didn't respond to what I was trying to do. Nice link dittos though. I had fun. :)
Good games gabe. It didn't seem like you were rusty,your playing has improved so much,I can see a clear difference now from the last 2 months.Sorry to hear about your controller problems,I hope you figured something out.Anyways,I've been playing link much better recently so I thought I would challenge your link again,it took a while for you to bring him out XD it was great to finally do those dittos again.Looking forward to the next one. :)

Last edited:

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
Those were some great games dude.

It was kinda agitating having either you or the other guy rage quiting, but when the other guy left it stopped so it must have been him. I would love to brawl you some more, but I'm WAYYYY past that hour I said I was going to play for, and now I'm going to have like 4 hours rest for my trip tomorrow that'll take all day. Well... it's whatever. Had fun so I guess that counts. :)
GGs. After the 4th person left, those FFAs turned into spamming matches. But the 1v1s were good, and yeah, it was like 2:00 am over here.

Anyone wanna brawl?

Top Bottom