• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new smashboards look

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
So yeah, smashboards looks different, I think it looks pretty great, very crips and clean, reminds me of.... the windows metro aesthetic? What yall think?

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
yeah.... I don't know about this look. Oh, my profile pic moves now...

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
some BBcode is broken for the moment, like the P:M 3 changelog.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
I love it. Looks like the avatars and signatures are full size now, and I really like the font. Also really like how wide it is as well as the feature that shows the staff members that are currently online.

Also for those wondering, Warchamp added spoiler tags back.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I love it. Looks like the avatars and signatures are full size now, and I really like the font. Also really like how wide it is as well as the feature that shows the staff members that are currently online.

Also for those wondering, Warchamp added spoiler tags back.
On my moniter, it's only half the screen. Most of the screen is taken up by a wide dark grey empty area

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
I actually like the new look, I especially love the option of being able to change the color of certain parts of the Forum.

Though, I do hate how the Avatars look slightly smaller compared to before, but that's a minor complaint.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
The new smashboards looks really weird, even though I think it's great to have the option to use a gif as a avatar.

Top Bottom