• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Falcon Video Thread (Under Construction)

Enzo

Smash Lord
I found it pretty odd that there isn't a falcon video thread so I'm gonna try and get one up and running ASAP.

Ally
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLHG96Lr2fI">Ally (Captain Falcon) vs. mew2King (MK)</a>​

lordhelmet

Smash Master
oshi-

Capitalize the "n" in "new" and I will feel a bit more secure.

If you want you can start with the videos I have in my guide. Plz don't take any "lordhelmet" vids because the ones I have up are either Wi-Fi or old and I need to get some new ones up. You could add in old Rebaz vids for l0lz.

Enzo

Smash Lord
oshi-

Capitalize the "n" in "new" and I will feel a bit more secure.

If you want you can start with the videos I have in my guide. Plz don't take any "lordhelmet" vids because the ones I have up are either Wi-Fi or old and I need to get some new ones up. You could add in old Rebaz vids for l0lz.
Can you give me a link to your guide :) oh and also i'm not too sure how to edit the title of a thread but I'll try to find out

Enzo

Smash Lord
Top Bottom