• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Masters (trailer)

halfDemon

Smash Lord
I don't get it. Most combo videos are for a single character, or a single player with multiple characters. But this one is for three seperate players and characters. I don't see the connection. It was a vid their Foxes, that would make more sense.

The combos are pretty sweet, though.

Frozenserpent

Smash Journeyman
It's a great idea to have a combo vid with a bunch of pros, but i'm curious as to how you decided upon those 3. You can probably turn this into a series with 3 pros in each combo vid.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
It's a great idea to have a combo vid with a bunch of pros, but i'm curious as to how you decided upon those 3. You can probably turn this into a series with 3 pros in each combo vid.
I was actually planning on that. Ken, Chu, and Azen were going to be next. I might redo a vid for KDJ, seeing as I can find better clips of him now that people are noticing him a lot more.
And I just picked 3 pros. PC because I love Falco, M2K because he *****, and Isai because Falcon combos own. Simple, yeah? :)

halfDemon- Whats wrong with going out of the ordinary?
The connection between them is that they're pro. :laugh:

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Looks cool. When it's finished it should be a fresh kind of video, and will hopefully display an impressive array of original combos from all 3.

Top Bottom