• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The long-eared, tablet-wielding merchant, Salesbunny for Smash 4 DLC!

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
step-03.png

Yeah, I went there. ;3

In 2011, the Nintendo 3DS was brought to the world, and with it came SreetPass, a nifty new feature that lets you interact with people you...pass on the street. To show the capabilities of this new thing, the 3DS came pre-installed with StreetPass Mii Plaza, a tech demo of sorts that let you meet the Miis of other players and play games with them. Fast forward 2 years later, StreetPass and the Mii Plaza have gotten way bigger. With a new system update came a renovation to the Plaza.

And with it came this little something...

This is StreetPass Rabbit/Salesbunny, and she's the one that sells you the DLC games in the Plaza. With her "nifty new tablet", she can show you information about the games and set up the purchase process for you. After that, she's kinda, sorta-ish never seen again unless one of the games gets deleted. :T

So, you may or may not be asking "Why this *****?". as you know, this time around, Super Smash Bros. is getting DLC characters. DLC and StreetPass are becoming big parts of Nintendo games now, and this would be an ideal choice to represent both.

So...

miiplaza_top_f_news02-02.gif

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
That annoying bunny who kept bragging about his tablet and trying to make us feel bad when we didn't buy the game? :laugh:
But in all seriousness, sure, seeing as Miis don't use powers from Streetpass games the bunny could.

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Working on a moveset for him, here's what I got so far:

Entrance: Comes out his bunny hole.
Neutral Attack: Punches
Dash Attack: Sapling trip up (From Flower Town)
Up Tilt: Headbutt
Side Tilt: Ear hit
Down Tilt: -
Up Smash: -
Side Smash: Spear Lunge (From Warriors Way)
Down Smash: Warrior Throw (From Warriors Way)
Up Aerial: Wind shooter (From Monster Manor)
Forward Aerial: Spear Lunge (From Warriors Way)
Neutral Aerial: Mii Pod Shoot (From Mii Force)
Back Aerial: Tablet Slash
Down Aerial: Spear Downward Point (From Warriors Way)
Up Special: Bunny Hop (Acts like Mario Jump Super punch, except no damage but jumps high)
Side Special: Side Mii Pod (From Mii Force, Acts like Villager's Loid Rocket except can only be rode on, and while being rode it shoots lasers)
Neutral Special: -
Down Special: Nifty Tablet (The shine from the tablet will shortly daze fighters. It looks similar to his second taunt, so it can be used to trick your opponent!)
Grab: -
Pummel: -
Final Smash: -
Taunt 1: Hooray!
Taunt 2: Tablet Gloat
Taunt 3: -

Last edited:

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
Working on a moveset for him, here's what I got so far:

Entrance: Comes out his bunny hole.
Neutral Attack: Punches
Dash Attack: Sapling trip up (From Flower Town)
Up Tilt: Headbutt
Side Tilt: Ear hit
Down Tilt: -
Up Smash: -
Side Smash: Spear Lunge (From Warriors Way)
Down Smash: Warrior Throw (From Warriors Way)
Up Aerial: Wind shooter (From Monster Manor)
Forward Aerial: Spear Lunge (From Warriors Way)
Neutral Aerial: Mii Pod Shoot (From Mii Force)
Back Aerial: Tablet Slash
Down Aerial: Spear Downward Point (From Warriors Way)
Up Special: Bunny Hop (Acts like Mario Jump Super punch, except no damage but jumps high)
Side Special: Side Mii Pod (From Mii Force, Acts like Villager's Loid Rocket except can only be rode on, and while being rode it shoots lasers)
Neutral Special: -
Down Special: Nifty Tablet (The shine from the tablet will shortly daze fighters. It looks similar to his second taunt, so it can be used to trick your opponent!)
Grab: -
Pummel: -
Final Smash: -
Taunt 1: Hooray!
Taunt 2: Tablet Gloat
Taunt 3: -
You could also get some Find Mii and Puzzle Swap in there. Also, for his entrance, he does the two-hand wave your Mii does when you go to the Games menu/area after jumping out. :p

Final Smash is an obvious one, a Warrior's Way full-on assault, cutscene-style like Falcon's or Duck Hunt's.

An up special could involve either the birds from Puzzle Swap, or a "same-color combo attack" from Find Mii II, summoning a Wandering Hero.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
You could also get some Find Mii and Puzzle Swap in there. Also, for his entrance, he does the two-hand wave your Mii does when you go to the Games menu/area after jumping out. :p

Final Smash is an obvious one, a Warrior's Way full-on assault, cutscene-style like Falcon's or Duck Hunt's.

An up special could involve either the birds from Puzzle Swap, or a "same-color combo attack" from Find Mii II, summoning a Wandering Hero.
I was gonna put some Find Mii/Puzzle Swap in there, but I figured it was best to just give him moves from the games he tried to sell us.
As for the Final Smash... Yeah, that could defiantly work.
PS: Does it bother you we're the only ones here? :laugh:

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
I was gonna put some Find Mii/Puzzle Swap in there, but I figured it was best to just give him moves from the games he tried to sell us.
As for the Final Smash... Yeah, that could defiantly work.
PS: Does it bother you we're the only ones here? :laugh:
Of course. I knew I shouldn't have made a support thread right before the nightly backup. :T

@Mario_and_Sonic_Guy, you're a mod here, correct? Can you bump this thread or something?

Top Bottom