• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The little dragon that could. It's the Tamagon support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/File:Tamagon.png

Welcome to the Tamagon support thread.

Tamagon is the main character in the 1984 NES game Devil World. In the game Tamagon decides to conquer the underworld. Gameplay involves around having to navigate a series of mazes and completing tasks while avoiding enemies.

"Devil World" was only released in Japan and Europe. The main villain of the game "the Devil" is already very well represented being an assist trophy in SSB and a minor character in Captain Rainbow, showing that Nintendo acknowledges the game even after all these years. I believe Tamagon would make for a fun retro character even if his chances of getting in are very low at this point.

Supporters:
Byperbam
Smashkirby
DukeNapolean
Ridley_Prime

Last edited:

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/File:Tamagon.png

Welcome to the Tamagon support thread.

Tamagon is the main character in the 1984 NES game Devil World. In the game Tamagon decides to conquer the underworld. Gameplay involves around having to navigate a series of mazes and completing tasks while avoiding enemies.

"Devil World" was only released in Japan and Europe. The main villain of the game "the Devil" is already very well represented being an assist trophy in SSB and a minor character in Captain Rainbow, showing that Nintendo acknowledges the game even after all these years. I believe Tamagon would make for a fun retro character even if his chances of getting in are very low at this point.

Supporters:
Byperbam
I'm pretty sure he was pretty much deconfirmed. The Devil AT merely had a smash symbol when shown in the Nintendo direct.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure he was pretty much deconfirmed. The Devil AT merely had a smash symbol when shown in the Nintendo direct.
That did in fact enter my mind while I was making this thread. But I think it could be argued that if by some miracle Tamagon somehow is playable then Sakurai could have added the smash symbol to avoid the most blatantly obvious spoiler. He pulled a similar trick with the Punch Out stage having the Smash symbol in the centre. But your right, it's at the very least a very big strike against him.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Tamagon doesn't have arms. How's he gonna fight then?

Regardless, I want Nintendo to release Devil World on eShop. I want to play it.

Morbi

Scavenger

One does not need arms to fight, he could always use his mouth, legs, or head/torso.

Regardless, I too would be interested in Devil World on the eShop.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Why did this thread take so long?
I'm upset at this website.
SUPPORT CAN BE FOUND RIGHT HERE WITH THIS GUY!

C'mon, seriously? I used to respect your opinion!

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Why did this thread take so long?
I'm upset at this website.
SUPPORT CAN BE FOUND RIGHT HERE WITH THIS GUY!

C'mon, seriously? I used to respect your opinion!
You know, that actually surprises me, too! I mean did it really take THIS long to make a Tamagon thread?!:confused:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
What an adorable little dragon. Eh, sure. I'd support it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom