• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The King of Swing! Charlie for SSB4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Disclaimer: This is my first character thread, please don't expect too much.

Charlie! The King Of Swing Joins the Fight!
Series: Mario Golf

Overview:
Who remembers Charlie? You know, that guy who appears alongside Plum, Peach, and Baby Mario as the only unlocked characters of Mario Golf? The fact that Mario has to be unlocked and Charlie doesn't shows that Charlie is no laughing matter, and can be thought of to be almost as important as Mario to the Mario Golf game for Nintendo 64. Charlie would be the next WTF character and get possibly get his own spinoff if he were to be in Smash Bros. Charlie is an iconic character of Nintendo, for being one of the few Nintendo characters to be unlockable before Mario. That's what makes him so original to the Nintendo World.

Moveset:
Sure, while it may be argued, "How can a golfer even fight?" well it's simple really, as I have been able to come up with a moveset (Specials and Final Smash) for the Tiger Woods of Mario Golf:

Neutral Special: Club Swing- Just like in the game, he takes a normal swing with his golf club
Over Special: Swing and a miss- Charlie takes his club and swings it wildly almost like Nana and Popo with their hammers.
Down Special: Club Change- Charlie changes his club. He has 3 ranging from weak but fast, slow but strong, and one that is in between the two.
Up Special: Hole in one- Charlie jumps super high in an excited way as if he has just scored a hole in one. He takes his club in his hand (pointing it to the sky) and anyone who touches it takes damage, it also could have the possibility of grabbing the ledge.

Final Smash: Meteor Swing- Charlie swings at a large amount of balls shooting them into the sky, they then proceed to fall back on to the stadium as if small meteors.

I hope you all join me in supporting Charlie for SSB4. Also, I will be posting arguments later on when I get the chance to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom