• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The importance of centralized resources and information being more available : Dragdown wiki

Harryyo

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
CUTT#350
NNID
Babi/Harry
3DS FC
0147-2287-4521
Switch FC
SW-2499-1333-5508
Dragdown wiki is a passion project made by many knowledgeable players to help out the playerbases as a whole document and keep their visual and written knowledge of the game's mechanics, strategies and character specific information in one place.

Ssbwiki is filled with inaccuracies or information that is outdated even if it's very valuable it could confuse people and a lot of it is not filtered and might be accessible for people to view at a glance. Dragdown wiki simplifies and has a bigger focus on proving the data and images quickly without overloading you too much. It's dustloop wiki but for smash brothers ultimate. i just want to spread word if it's existence in the forums.

If anyone is curious, it's open edit but we make sure to check that nobody tampers with information or to avoid the spread of misinformation.

Last edited:

Icetea_45

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
ICET#746
Switch FC
SW-1887-1258-5396
This is great and much-needed! I'll definitely help contribute where I can.

Top Bottom