• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE HORROR The Nightmare for SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Dunsparce

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3695-1145-1866

The Nightmare for Smash

What is it
It is a gravity defying beast from metroid fusion and other m. It was first seen in the arctic sector of fusion. The Nightmare has a gravity disruptor which makes missiles useless. The Nightmare is known for being hideous and being the hardest boss of metroid fusion.

Movesets
WIP

SUPPORTERS
Mega Dunsparce

MorbidAltruism
Mega Bidoof​

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Sorry about my friend. :p
He doesn't believe in using punctuation on the internet and thinks no one cares if anything in grammatically correct, or if something doesn't sound well on the internet.
Tell him to get on Miiverse! :troll:

Most of my threads nowadays are actually characters I want or think would be really unique.
Dunsparce's are just stupid.
To be fair, your characters aren't that much better. :smirk:

What is the obsession you two have over making pointless threads?
You just have to look at their usernames, once you do that, you will understand. :awesome:

Anyways, about Nightmare. Ridley or bust.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
says the guy who took over the reggie thread
In case you didn't know, Reggie is one of my most wanted newcomers.
And since the old owner made it as a joke, it was my duty to take it over.

Who are you.
I haven't made any pointless threads in a while. I made Rudy the Clown and Game & Watch Chef, but that was about it.

EDIT: Now since there is a clearer picture in the OP and I can see this guy, I SUPPORT!

I don't get why Mother Brain is never considered. If Ridley can be shrunk down, so can Mother Brain in her walking form!

Mega Dunsparce

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3695-1145-1866
In case you didn't know, Reggie is one of my most wanted newcomers.
And since the old owner made it as a joke, it was my duty to take it over.

I haven't made any pointless threads in a while. I made Rudy the Clown and Game & Watch Chef, but that was about it.

EDIT: Now since there is a clearer picture in the OP and I can see this guy, I SUPPORT!

I don't get why Mother Brain is never considered. If Ridley can be shrunk down, so can Mother Brain in her walking form!
Very well
(VOMITS INTO BUCKET).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom