• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Heir Of All Cosmos! Prince for Super Smash Bros.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
image.jpg

The Prince!

The Prince (also known as the Dashing Prince, or the Prince of All Cosmos) is the main character and silent protagonist of the Katamari series and usually the first playable character. He is the son of the King of All Cosmos and the Queen of All Cosmos. His grandfather is the King's Father.
Throughout the course of the games, the Prince is entrusted with the task of rolling a katamari (or something similar), for the sake of filling requests or creating celestial bodies. In Katamari Damacy, the Prince was tasked with using katamaris to create stars for the King after a drunken night of cosmic destruction. When the King realized what he had done, he unceremoniously sent the Prince to Earth, sent him a fewKatamaris, and told him which stars to make. Despite being constantly told what to do, the Prince puts his all into everything he does, and always does his best.

Moveset Possibilities:
The Prince doesn't have any direct abilities, but this is what would make him unique!
He would use his Katamari in many different ways to fight!
This would offers a very unique and distinct fighting style from any other character.

[MORE COMING SOON]

Movesets:

I am currently working on a Moveset and should have it done soon.
If you make one, please post it here and it will be added to the OP.

Roster and Signature Icons:
None yet. If you have one, please post it here!

List of Supporters:
Mega Bidoof

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Only namco character I really want to see. I'm sure Pacman will get in over him though.

Also since its bound to come up, korogashi puzzle katamari damacy was a disware game in Japan. So not a main cannon game, but he's appeared on a nintendo console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom