• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Great Roster Competition! Vote for the competition you want next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

View attachment 20771

I am not sure if any of the characters are against the rules.
The only real problem here is Captain Toad. He appears in both Mario Galaxy Games along with 3D world. It's also arguable that Adeleine is the same character as Ado from Dreamland 3(which you can read here) but that's up to @ Tepig2000 Tepig2000 to decide. I just find it interesting how you went with Dr. Luigi and not Dr. Mario.:p

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
How about a Roster based on the Assist Trophies? One Main character from the series and one Assist Trophy to compliment them?

Last edited:

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
The only real problem here is Captain Toad. He appears in both Mario Galaxy Games along with 3D world. It's also arguable that Adeleine is the same character as Ado from Dreamland 3(which you can read here) but that's up to @ Tepig2000 Tepig2000 to decide. I just find it interesting how you went with Dr. Luigi and not Dr. Mario.:p
I think he went with Dr. Luigi because Dr. Mario appears in a WiiWare game or something like that. And Adeleine is fine. By the way, thanks for helping while I wasn't here.

D

Deleted member

I think he went with Dr. Luigi because Dr. Mario appears in a WiiWare game or something like that. And Adeleine is fine. By the way, thanks for helping while I wasn't here.
Yeah, I guess I kind of blanked about those games for a bit, and it was no problem helping out. Might as well do the best I can if I'm keeping up with the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom