• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I heard they are now going to scrap some of those characters due to the leaked. They are very, VERY angry about it. Two of them are safe though. Its obviously the ones that are very far along. Which would be very, very stupid. I can't think of any better trinity than Ridley, Isaac, and Sami. Ridley being perhaps the holy grail of newcomer additions, while Isaac and Sami respectively representing the last two notable Nintendo franchises without playable characters in Smash Bros.
If they keep scrapping characters because of leaks they're never going to get anything done. The problem is, they can't guarantee absolutely everyone is going to keep this a secret. Its hard enough for big-time developers like Nintendo to keep these things a secret with all the eyes they have on the project at any given time, this compared to an online community made up of fans just dying to reveal this stuff at any given moment. I'm not at all surprised they're constantly having things leaked.

Dizzy_Fool

Smash Apprentice
I heard they are now going to scrap some of those characters due to the leaked. They are very, VERY angry about it. Two of them are safe though. Its obviously the ones that are very far along. Which would be very, very stupid. I can't think of any better trinity than Ridley, Isaac, and Sami. Ridley being perhaps the holy grail of newcomer additions, while Isaac and Sami respectively representing the last two notable Nintendo franchises without playable characters in Smash Bros.
That's also what they said last time. They could cut characters being worked on, but it would be tantamount to shooting themselves in the foot given that they'd have to start all over with someone else. If that's worth it to them then I guess they might, but it obviously wasn't last time, and now they're just further ahead.

And this is neither here nor there, but if the community is the one that has to suffer for the actions of one leaker by being denied highly demanded characters and prolonging further releases that really only reflects on how the PM team needs to get over themselves. Yeah it'd be nice to be totally surprised, but even the real Smash doesn't get delayed and have its roster changed if it leaks.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
That's also what they said last time. They could cut characters being worked on, but it would be tantamount to shooting themselves in the foot given that they'd have to start all over with someone else. If that's worth it to them then I guess they might, but it obviously wasn't last time, and now they're just further ahead.

And this is neither here nor there, but if the community is the one that has to suffer for the actions of one leaker by being denied highly demanded characters and prolonging further releases that really only reflects on how the PM team needs to get over themselves. Yeah it'd be nice to be totally surprised, but even the real Smash doesn't get delayed and have its roster changed if it leaks.
I agree. I don't have much sympathy for them if they're so petty to cut characters they spent a long time working on and are highly requested every time they're leaked. Preventing leaks is almost impossible. There's not much you can do about it.

Last edited:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
If Sakurai followed PM team logic, then we would have no Smash 4.
Yeah. Smash 4 got hit worst by leaks than any other Smash Bros. game. I told the PM team that hype did not depreciate at all for any character that was leaked. If anything it increased anticipation even further (see Shulk and Palutena for particular examples of this).

However, its very disconcerting that they are seriously considering doing this.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
it's a shame they leaked the PM team hard work, but seriously considering dropping it just because of a leak is pretty silly

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
I kinda understand PM's feelings, I mean, if I was working really hard on something to surprise people, I wouldn't like leakers to go ahead and spoil the surprise, but they should see the fans hype as a fuel to drive them to keep on working and get it done and keep improving their "hack".

D

Deleted member

I agree. I don't have much sympathy for them if they're so petty to cut characters they spent a long time working on and are highly requested every time they're leaked. Preventing leaks is almost impossible. There's not much you can do about it.
Especially if they are in the early stages of a much-requested character.

If you go to the fan-based character request thread over at the Project M forum, you get some funky choices, but the most requested one with the least controversy was Isaac.

If you go and cut him just because of one leaker would be stupid and give negative publicity to the project. Leaks are a way of life, unfortunately, for developers.

Also, Version 4.0 probably won't be for at least another couple of months, if not until next year. You might as well let the cat out of the bag and be honest with how you are going to be doing things. For example, as far as sound data goes since the clone characters use the files normally reserved for the boss enemies by replacing them, Isaac will use Petey Piranha's sound database, and I'm certain Knuckles and Lyn will take Porky Minch and Rayquaza's sound clips. Sami would take Meta RIdley and, well, if he IS part of the project, Ridley would use Ridley sounds.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Especially if they are in the early stages of a much-requested character.

If you go to the fan-based character request thread over at the Project M forum, you get some funky choices, but the most requested one with the least controversy was Isaac.

If you go and cut him just because of one leaker would be stupid and give negative publicity to the project. Leaks are a way of life, unfortunately, for developers.

Also, Version 4.0 probably won't be for at least another couple of months, if not until next year. You might as well let the cat out of the bag and be honest with how you are going to be doing things. For example, as far as sound data goes since the clone characters use the files normally reserved for the boss enemies by replacing them, Isaac will use Petey Piranha's sound database, and I'm certain Knuckles and Lyn will take Porky Minch and Rayquaza's sound clips. Sami would take Meta RIdley and, well, if he IS part of the project, Ridley would use Ridley sounds.
A couple months is next year at this point.

I kinda understand PM's feelings, I mean, if I was working really hard on something to surprise people, I wouldn't like leakers to go ahead and spoil the surprise, but they should see the fans hype as a fuel to drive them to keep on working and get it done and keep improving their "hack".
I can understand the feeling of being frustrated and annoyed by having your hard work leaked to the public. However, to think that you can absolutely avoid leaks and get mad and throw out that hard work when it gets leaked is ludicrous. Its almost impossible to avoid leaks.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
What pose must Isaac's Amiibo have?
Probably the same as his official art. Then again, I'd say Isaac's official render could be like his Assist Trophy/Brawl Model pose, or it could be him brandishing a sword with a Djinn.

That said, any thoughts on how one could incorporate Djinn into Isaac's moveset?

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Sakurai: "omg, somebody leaked our cutscenes, better remove story mode!" Project M Team: "omg, somebody leaked our characters, better remove them!"

Now we know how Sakurai must have felt.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Re-playing Metroid Other M and looking at the extensive credits, that game looked to have such a profound budget. It ended up being a massive bomb of course, and has a strong negative reaction by both Japanese and Western Metroid fans.

Yet, Sakurai felt the need to make most of Metroid's content based from Other M, despite there being strong negative feelings attached to the game.

Yet Dark Dawn which was merely a measly DS game, and mostly solely developed by Camelot (as opposed to Metroid Other M which was a collaboration between a multitude of studios, namely Nintendo, Team Ninja, and D-Rockets), managed to sell basically the same as Other M did in Japan (unsure about Western sales), got almost no acknowledgement in Smash 4 aside from a single music track rip.

Metroid Prime 3, which was met with positive accolades and was well-received sales wise, received absolutely no content in Smash 4 (unless you count the Dark Samus Assist Trophy which is just as applicable to represent Prime 2 as Prime 3). Nothing. No trophies. No music tracks.

Its just as bad for stuff like Kirby and DK. You might as well not exist in the Kirby franchise if you are a Kirby game not developed by Sakurai (basically anything outside Dream Land, Adventure, Super Star, and Air Ride). The outright exclusion of Bandanna Dee as a trophy is bewildering. Epic Yarn is also ignored.

DK gets no new items, no newcomers, and no Assist Trophies despite how popular the franchise is.

A very disproportionate amount of new content also got allocated towards Kid Icarus (or rather simply Uprising).

The point of this post is that there is a a lot "peculiar" exclusions in regards to content in Smash 4. It simply can be chalked down to what piques Sakurai's personal interest or not.

But really its insulting how Other M despite being far, far more profound bomb than Dark Dawn ever was, receives lots of content in Smash 4 (while the Metroid Wii title that actually was well-received gets arguably nothing), yet a line of argument for why there is basically no Dark Dawn content aside from a single track is that it was "poorly received" makes little sense.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Sakurai: "omg, somebody leaked our cutscenes, better remove story mode!" Project M Team: "omg, somebody leaked our characters, better remove them!"

Now we know how Sakurai must have felt.
When they said they were "removed", I think they meant they were in the planning stages and just decided not to go through with them. Project M's Backroom wouldn't just scrap something they've worked super hard on. On Sakurai... I think he had other reasons for getting rid of story mode as well.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Re-playing Metroid Other M and looking at the extensive credits, that game looked to have such a profound budget. It ended up being a massive bomb of course, and has a strong negative reaction by both Japanese and Western Metroid fans.

Yet, Sakurai felt the need to make most of Metroid's content based from Other M, despite there being strong negative feelings attached to the game.

Yet Dark Dawn which was merely a measly DS game, and mostly solely developed by Camelot (as opposed to Metroid Other M which was a collaboration between a multitude of studios, namely Nintendo, Team Ninja, and D-Rockets), managed to sell basically the same as Other M did in Japan (unsure about Western sales), got almost no acknowledgement in Smash 4 aside from a single music track rip.

Metroid Prime 3, which was met with positive accolades and was well-received sales wise, received absolutely no content in Smash 4 (unless you count the Dark Samus Assist Trophy which is just as applicable to represent Prime 2 as Prime 3). Nothing. No trophies. No music tracks.

Its just as bad for stuff like Kirby and DK. You might as well not exist in the Kirby franchise if you are a Kirby game not developed by Sakurai (basically anything outside Dream Land, Adventure, Super Star, and Air Ride). The outright exclusion of Bandanna Dee as a trophy is bewildering. Epic Yarn is also ignored.

DK gets no new items, no newcomers, and no Assist Trophies despite how popular the franchise is.

A very disproportionate amount of new content also got allocated towards Kid Icarus (or rather simply Uprising).

The point of this post is that there is a a lot "peculiar" exclusions in regards to content in Smash 4. It simply can be chalked down to what piques Sakurai's personal interest or not.

But really its insulting how Other M despite being far, far more profound bomb than Dark Dawn ever was, receives lots of content in Smash 4 (while the Metroid Wii title that actually was well-received gets arguably nothing), yet a line of argument for why there is basically no Dark Dawn content aside from a single track is that it was "poorly received" makes little sense.
My thoughts about Sakurai -

Edit:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I believe it's because Metroid already was a key part of the Smash Bros. franchise. What I find amusing is how, in Brawl, they got an authentic (if not somewhat weird) stage for the Metroid Prime franchise (a great-selling and acclaimed part of the franchise that took the challenge of making it a FPS and keeping it authentic). Between Brawl and 3DS/Wii U, Other M comes out and absolutely tanks, where in the course of a few months at GameStop, the price of a new copy plummeted to $10. The Japanese weren't keen to the new gameplay mechanics that were different from your standard Metroid adventure (both original and FPS), and the Americans just hated the storyline, which is the Japanese interpretation of a business relationship between a man and a woman, where the woman agrees that the man is always right, no matter what. What is more damning is that this game might as well have killed the franchise, because there have been a few ideas for Metroid games after Other M, all of them (including a 3DS game) being cancelled. Plus, Metroid's 25th anniversary was not celebrated.

Dark Dawn comes out, and it's main sin was plot holes when the developers had high hopes of making a follow-up soon after to explain them. Doesn't sell as well as intended, but can't be described as a "bomb" or a "flop".

Yet, one gets a lot of content, while the other barely gets mentioned. Even before Smash Bros., Metroid's "handler" got away with a huge pile of crap, while Camelot lost a lot of confidence in their IP. I don't know if that was internal on Nintendo's part, or that the two groups view success and failure differently, but it also is baffling.

So, I agree with your point here on the matter.

Frankly, I do hope Camelot makes a fourth Golden Sun game, and even if they announce this will be the final installment ever in the history of the franchise, I will be okay with it. Four games in a span of 15 years is okay for an RPG series, and if they explain everything that happened in Dark Dawn with why it happened, fans will surely forgive that game and go out and buy it. There is still demand for the game, but the only question is "How much demand?"

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
A Dark Dawn sequel in the 3DS would be a smart move from Camelot, because it will finally explain all the plot and leave us fans finally happy (I'm still pretty happy with Golden Sun, it is my favorite video game series of all time) and if the game gets good reviews and good sales, it will not only encourage Camelot and show them that their IP is one of the bests, as well as it will probably increase the demand to Dark Dawn, so that people can understand what happened before the events of Golden Sun 4.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Well I'm always going to be optimistic about Isaac and Ridley no matter what hocus pocus they pull. But yeah no Isaac, Ray or Drill Dozer assist. None at all. No Golden Sun trophy at all would really say something is up I would think.

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
Also, there seems to be no AT exclusivity between versions and our biggest fear has been proven wrong, so all we can ask ourselves is where's Isaac? He gets cuts as an AT, but Golden Sun gets an extra track? What the hell is going on? Could this be hinting for playable Isaac patch? So many questions...

Kisae

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darkkisae
It's very plasuible but then we will have to wait several months to have confirmation about it but i hope so much Isaac will join the fight ! He deserves it !

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Also, there seems to be no AT exclusivity between versions and our biggest fear has been proven wrong, so all we can ask ourselves is where's Isaac? He gets cuts as an AT, but Golden Sun gets an extra track? What the hell is going on? Could this be hinting for playable Isaac patch? So many questions...
It could be as simple as Sakurai thinking the track fit the stage.

9Blades

Smash Ace
NNID
Venusboshi04
3DS FC
4210-4504-3290
Now no Isaac as an assist trophy is confirmed. So many questions and no answers, just like Dark Dawn's ending :D
However I do think that this is a best case scenario now. Its either DLC or bust now.

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
You know, cutting Isaac's AT but adding a new GS track could also just be Sakurai going "well, I feel bad for the GS fans, but I guess I can at least add another song." Like a really, really ****ty consolation prize. Or Sakurai could have cut Isaac and then just approved this new track without much of a second thought. I doubt Sakurai hand-selected all of the music for this game by himself, after all. The inclusion of one without the other doesn't necessarily have some great hidden meaning to it, unfortunately :ohwell:

And that's my bummer post of the week! Come back next week when I cry myself to sleep after Isaac's trophy still hasn't been found! :urg: *cue wacky outro music*

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Assist Trophy is a no-go, then? That's honestly more than a bit bizarre.

I'm with @ MagiusNecros MagiusNecros on this, though: always hold out hope! You never know what wonderfully fun tricks Sakurai could pull out of his magical wizards' sleeves~

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Isaac's definitely missing. Also, in regards to the music comment - Let's say that if @ JaidynReiman JaidynReiman 's theory is correct and that they were indeed planning to add in Isaac as a player character, but by the time they had started, they realised they were approaching their deadline too soon. They promised that they'd release it on the 13th of September in Japan, but if they added Isaac, we might not even have the games in our possession, since they'd have to spend so much more time working on the trailer, animations, move sets and modeling. Hence we have Dark Pit and Dr. Mario for now - with Isaac possibly postponed for DLC, and that brings me to your point about the 3DS stage selection screen, where we have one obscure black space just next to the Random icon, which could have been a Golden Sun stage planned for both versions, (since there's never been a Golden Sun on a console, so it'd have to be like a reverse Gaur Plain, Boxing Ring or Wily's Castle) Remember that in the 3DS version, we're limited to just two tracks, and we have two Golden Sun tracks. Perhaps the new track (The overworld theme from Dark Dawn) could have been planned for the new default track while the classic theme from Brawl as the alternative. But because of Isaac's delay, they had to leave the Felix Battle theme in Norfair, while they had to put the overworld theme in Palutena's Temple. Does that seem right by you?

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Isaac's definitely missing. Also, in regards to the music comment - Let's say that if @ JaidynReiman JaidynReiman 's theory is correct and that they were indeed planning to add in Isaac as a player character, but by the time they had started, they realised they were approaching their deadline too soon. They promised that they'd release it on the 13th of September in Japan, but if they added Isaac, we might not even have the games in our possession, since they'd have to spend so much more time working on the trailer, animations, move sets and modeling. Hence we have Dark Pit and Dr. Mario for now - with Isaac possibly postponed for DLC, and that brings me to your point about the 3DS stage selection screen, where we have one obscure black space just next to the Random icon, which could have been a Golden Sun stage planned for both versions, (since there's never been a Golden Sun on a console, so it'd have to be like a reverse Gaur Plain, Boxing Ring or Wily's Castle) Remember that in the 3DS version, we're limited to just two tracks, and we have two Golden Sun tracks. Perhaps the new track (The overworld theme from Dark Dawn) could have been planned for the new default track while the classic theme from Brawl as the alternative. But because of Isaac's delay, they had to leave the Felix Battle theme in Norfair, while they had to put the overworld theme in Palutena's Temple. Does that seem right by you?
See, neither of the two tracks are particularly noteworthy songs for the "main" song. If anything, if there is a GS stage, then there's one track that's not in the game, and that's a remix of the theme for whatever location the stage is set in. So for example, a Venus Lighthouse remix if its Venus Lighthouse. If these songs do get added to 3DS, one would be Smash Run exclusive, probably Weyard.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
You know, cutting Isaac's AT but adding a new GS track could also just be Sakurai going "well, I feel bad for the GS fans, but I guess I can at least add another song." Like a really, really ****ty consolation prize. Or Sakurai could have cut Isaac and then just approved this new track without much of a second thought. I doubt Sakurai hand-selected all of the music for this game by himself, after all. The inclusion of one without the other doesn't necessarily have some great hidden meaning to it, unfortunately :ohwell:

And that's my bummer post of the week! Come back next week when I cry myself to sleep after Isaac's trophy still hasn't been found! :urg: *cue wacky outro music*
You should update your banner with Mewtwo: On The Way and Issac: MIA. Just had to say. :p Still cool though.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
I was thinking is Isaac was planned all this time... I was starting to denied because those dreams were too beutifull.

I was wrong. Think become real. I hunt to many trophys, In 3 days I have like 300, No sign of Isaac. I even have very deep to find a Galactic Knight Trophy, Globox Trophy and Some other unexpected trophy.
I gonna review Isaac statues history:
Isaac is gonna be playable in Supr Smash Flash 2.
Isaac is NOT A.T in Smash 3DS.
Isaac is M.I.A. 3DS.
Leaker claim Isaac playable in Project M showing sweet animation.
Isaac have two tracks in Wii U version: Brawl remix in Norfair and Original from dark dawn in Skyworld.
They more than 500+ no Isaac.
There really not exclusive A.T. in Wii U version, Taht means Isaac was Fully Cut AT.
Isaac is 99% MIA.

Isaac Fate, Is a deep one. I think only the fans, can understand that. This journey is not gonna end here.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Guys, look at this video
I think if this were his idle pose and running animations in ssb4 i would be fine with it. But what really bugs me is if he will hold his sword in his hand the whole time, or just keep it behind his back like shulk...
Part of me wants him to hold his sword in his hand the whole time, but then that leads to being another sworrdfighter...
And another part of me wants him to be less of a sword fighter and use powers the this Venus Adept does best

What do you guys propose they will do?

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Guys, look at this video
I think if this were his idle pose and running animations in ssb4 i would be fine with it. But what really bugs me is if he will hold his sword in his hand the whole time, or just keep it behind his back like shulk...
Part of me wants him to hold his sword in his hand the whole time, but then that leads to being another sworrdfighter...
And another part of me wants him to be less of a sword fighter and use powers the this Venus Adept does best

What do you guys propose they will do?
Propose who will do?

Personally, I feel that Isaac is best off with the sword on his back like Shulk. Isaac doesn't need to use the sword often. Isaac should instead focus on Psynergy, and when he DOES fight with his sword, he holds his sword in BOTH hands, similar to how he fights in the original game. That way, even when he DOES use his sword, he doesn't just feel like other sword fighters, because he's fighting two-handed, when all other sword fighters fight with one hand, even Ike who wields his "two-handed" sword in one hand.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Propose who will do?

Personally, I feel that Isaac is best off with the sword on his back like Shulk. Isaac doesn't need to use the sword often. Isaac should instead focus on Psynergy, and when he DOES fight with his sword, he holds his sword in BOTH hands, similar to how he fights in the original game. That way, even when he DOES use his sword, he doesn't just feel like other sword fighters, because he's fighting two-handed, when all other sword fighters fight with one hand, even Ike who wields his "two-handed" sword in one hand.
"They" meant the people in charge of making character making in SSB4, not PM. I do respect what they do just not as much as the real thing. Now, I fear that they won't do the most logical thing (what you said) because they can make him or any other character how ever they want, no they way that people want and think they will do. Ohh!:/ thinking about this too much makes me go insane...But we all should kinda worry because who knows what will happen...it really can go either way.

Another thing, for the Synergy "Move", do you think they will move it to his final smash? I wouldn't blame them, it is the kind of thing they would do.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
"They" meant the people in charge of making character making in SSB4, not PM. I do respect what they do just not as much as the real thing. Now, I fear that they won't do the most logical thing (what you said) because they can make him or any other character how ever they want, no they way that people want and think they will do. Ohh!:/ thinking about this too much makes me go insane...But we all should kinda worry because who knows what will happen...it really can go either way.

Another thing, for the Synergy "Move", do you think they will move it to his final smash? I wouldn't blame them, it is the kind of thing they would do.
Nah, personally, I like the idea of "Move" either being his Neutral special or his Side Smash.

If "Move" is his Side Smash, he can throw out move and push people away. On the other hand, if its his Neutral special, he could use move and make it go in literally any direction.

His Final Smash should DEFINITELY be a Djinn summon. I still say it should be Judgment, but a lot of people like to bring up Catastrophe.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Nah, personally, I like the idea of "Move" either being his Neutral special or his Side Smash.

If "Move" is his Side Smash, he can throw out move and push people away. On the other hand, if its his Neutral special, he could use move and make it go in literally any direction.

His Final Smash should DEFINITELY be a Djinn summon. I still say it should be Judgment, but a lot of people like to bring up Catastrophe.
Well if it is going to be a Special move, they obviously can't have he same properties as brawl's. they can make the hand smaller and less powerful but still keep the cool sounding SFX but i really don't know..

No it has to be judgment, idk its more suitable to me for a final smash right?

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326

Yup Catastrophe. He is the uber cool and wicked brother of Judgement :)

Plus he is a summon of my 2nd favourite element Jupiter, which I often like to mix up with Venus.

I am creating a mental scenario, one in which Sakurai played Golden Sun late in Smash's development but was not done with Isaac as a character. He decided to make him DLC as he developed a bias for GS (that would be great). To give us something before the big surprise he keeps our hopes alive with a new track.

And then he gives us what we have wanted since the start of this thread! Playable Isaac in SSB4 as a patched/DLC character! :p

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I was thinking of making some sort of artwork with Sakurai and Isaac - one where Isaac's in rocky chains with a smug face and Sakurai's Mii is smiling and holding a sign reads "The Binding of Isaac - SSB4 DLC..."

Last edited:

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
I think that Isaac should battle with his sword on his right hand and he could use his left hand to perform Psyenergy (in the games, he casts Psyenergy with only one hand on the world map, cities and dungeons). However, when attacking with his sword, he would grab it with both hands and after finishing the sword attacks, he would go back to grab it only with his right hand. Also, his Dash attack should be like his attack animation in the games and it would be one of the strongest and with most knockback dash attack.

As for his Final Smash, I think it should be Judgement, Odyssey, Titan Blade or Meggido. Judgement instead of Catastrophe, because it it full Earth Elemental like Isaac, while Catastrophe is a mix of Jupiter (5 Djinn) and Mars (3 Djinn). Odyssey would be similar to other final smashes, where you would have to land the first sword hit to give continuity to tha attack (if the first sword lands, then other 3 swords would pierce, being finished by a colossal blade). Titan Blade should consist one a huge blade quickly falling from the sky and trapping everybody caught while dealing damage, in the end, it will explode for more damage and knockback. As for Meggido, Isaac's sword would shine and create two areas around Isaac, anybody caught would be teleported to a GS battlefield and then you see Isaac on the top slamming a huge fire orb at the helpless fighters, would deal high amounts of damage and has a high knockback ratio.

For Djinn incorporation, I think Flint would fit well in Isaac's side smash, that would be like Ike's, but faster, weaker (on the blade) and with much less end lag. Flint would be at the tip of the blade, granting the attack more range, more power and more knockback.

Top Bottom