• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Entire Team Is Babies! Heavy Weapons Guy For Super Smash Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
image.jpg

The Heavy Weapons Guy A.K.A. Heavy

Who is he?
He is the most iconic of the nine classes in the Valve game Team Fortress 2.
He uses his huge Gatling gun to take down his enemies.

Why him?
While he basically has no chance in Smash Bros. unless when Team Fortress 3 eventually comes out, if it is for the WiiU. No matter how unlikely, he would be really cool! When you support this character, it doesn't mean you think he is likely, so please support!

How would he work?
He could punch, use his gun, hit people with his gun, use grenades, and do many other things!
He could even borrow weapons of the other classes in TF2!

Moveset:
Coming Soon!

Roster Maker Icon:
Coming Soon!

Signature Icon:
Coming Soon!

List of Supporters:
Mega Bidoof

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Put me on the supporters list I suppose. TF2 is pretty much my favourite game of all time and certainly the one I've clocked the most hours on.

In Smash Bros? Not sure, but Valve are my favourite third party company.

(Medic for Assist or Final Smash assistance plz)

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Yes pls.

Second only next to Gaston in my heart.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Since neither Team Fortress nor the Heavy Weapons Guy has yet to appear in a game featured on a Nintendo system, he does not meet the guidelines for a support thread. Please read the guidelines before posting a support thread.

If you would like, visit the impossible characters thread to discuss him. IF team fortress 3 does see a Wii U release, this thread can be opened up per OP's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom