• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The DLC ALT LEAK

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetruthbringerreturns

Banned via Warnings
Warning Received
the following will be dlc alts coming to smash 4.I have no release date but i hear march 2015 tops.The reason for the delay is because there to busy worrying about the dlc characters.Which i am sure you guys don't care much a about.Now not every character gets an alt only certain ones.They are the following

Luigi-Mr.L
Bowser-Dry bowser
Donkey kong-Kiddy kong
Diddy kong-Dk jr
Link-Ravio
Zelda-Hilda
Toon link-conductor
Zero suit samus-Justin Bailey
King dedede-Mask dedede
Ness-Lucas
Falcon-Black shadow
Olimar-brittany
Pacman-Ms.Pacman
Sonic-Metal sonic
Megaman-Protoman

Spirst

Yeah, no, What evidence do we have to go on aside from word of mouth from a random account made today? Just stop.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Are you the same 'leaker' as this one?

CHARACTERS
Dixie-Has speed similar to diddy's.Her hair can grab opponents.Also uses guitar as final smash
bandanna Dee-Pretty similar to his return to dreamland moveset.Is pretty fragile and easy to KO.However can dish out a lot of punishment if not careful.Final smash is Linda
Krystal-Use staff for a lot of moves.Also uses Sensor bombs and a blaster acts similar to fox.Final smash is an arwing.
Lucas-Standard attacks are similar to his brawl incarnation.Has new specials for example PK flash stuns opponents and Pk Rockin which shots off colorful beams at opponents.Final smash is still PK starstorm
Stages
All returning stages from 64,Melee and brawl will return.Each series will also get a DLC stage.
ALTS
LUIGI-Mr.L
Peach-Paulina
Bowser-Dry Bowser
Dk-Kiddy Kong
Link-Ravio
Ness-NInten
Pacman-Ms.Pacman
Sonic-Metal sonic
Megaman-Protoman
Lucina-Mask lucina

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I can almost hear the chains and padlock already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom