• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The creative 10 character roster game

Status
Not open for further replies.

the8thark

Smash Lord
The creative 10 character roster game

The point of this game is to have some fun, share your roster creating skills and see what others can come up with.
There are no eliminations, no real time frame, just a way to show your creative streak.

So how does this game work?

You just have to create different 10 character rosters under certain conditions. That's it. You can choose to do every roster or as many or as few as you want to. I will eventually do them all though just because I think it's fun.

Roster 1
An All female roster.
If you can't find 10 good female characters, you can use 1-2 gender neutral characters to fill up the blank spots. Examples of gender neutral characters are Pikachu etc.

Roster 2
A roster with characters all from the same franchise/universe.
As in all Legend of Zelda characters or all Mario/Yoshi characters or all Donkey Kong characters or whatever gameuniverse/franchise you choose. Does not have to be a Nintendo universe/franchise.

Roster 3
A roster in which every character has not appeared in SSB64, SSB-Melee and SSB-Brawl. Newcomers to SSB-WiiU are ok. Basically any character is ok except any that has appeared in any of the 3 first SSB games.

Roster 4
A roster in which ever character would be typically be considered evil.
Examples of evil characters would be, Bowser, Ganon, KRool, DrWiley, Kamek etc etc.

Roster 5
A roster where every character has a body covered with scales feathers or fur.
All furry characters and reptiles are allowed. Examples of this would be: Donkey Kong, KRool, Fox, Slippy, Falco, Ridley etc etc.
Any skin covered character as well as any robot is not allowed here. Examples of characters NOT allowed are: Mario, Link, Ganon, Marth, Samus etc etc.

Roster 6
A roster in which ever character is a robot or wears a full body metal suit.
Robots like MegaMan, and suit wearers like Samus.

So that's 6 different rosters you can try to fill with some pretty unique conditions to achieve.
If anyone has any more roster ideas, feel free to post them up and I'll add them in.
You don't have to do all 6 rosters. Just do as many as you want. Just mark which rosters you are doing so people know.

Good luck with this and lets see how creative we can all be.

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

And some of my own: ...
A gaming all stars roster:

An all Disney roster:

An all rare roster:

and a roster with some of my fave non Nintendo heroes:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Have a few I made.
1) Super Bash Sisters

2) Ace Fighting Lawyers (Universe Specific)

3) New Characters

4) Super Evil Dudes Brawl (Villains)

5) Super Animal Kingdom

6) Ultimate Robotic Destruction

May post some more later if I make another batch. I already have a couple ideas for another one of these ten character rosters.

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
I'm going to avoid characters that are outlandish already (EX: There's almost no chance "Silver the Hedgehog" is gonna be in the game.)I'm going to count transformations (Zelda/sheik) as 1. If they are counted as 2, I will italicize characters that would be removed if all transformations count (or transformation italicized)
I'm going to try to do well by franchise representation (EX: roster 3, I won't represent Ridley if Samus can't be there.)

Roster 1

An All female roster.
-Peach, Zelda/Sheik, Krystal, Palutena, Dixie Kong, Samus/ZSS, Lyn [or Anna] (FE), Jenna (Golden Sun), Nana (Ice Climber) Yoshi*/Birdo* (whichever is womans in developer's eye)

Roster 2
A roster with characters all from the same franchise/universe.
**Since you said Mario/Yoshi, I'm including Wario. If Wario doesn't count, add italicized.
-Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr, Yoshi, Wario, Waluigi, Koopa Troopa, Toad, Kamek

Roster 3
A roster in which every character has not appeared in SSB64, SSB-Melee and SSB-Brawl.
-Isaac, Megaman, Chrom, Little Mac, Takamaru, Mii, Shulk, Lip, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer

Roster 4
A roster in which ever character would be typically be considered evil.
-Bowser, Bowser Jr, King K. Rool, Ridley, Mewtwo, Wolf, Metaknight, King DeDeDe, Ganondorf, Alex (Golden Sun)

Roster 5
A roster where every character has a body covered with scales feathers or fur.
-Fox, Krystal, Dk, Diddy, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Ridley, Pikachu, Meowth, Yoshi

Roster 6
A roster in which ever character is a robot or wears a full body metal suit.
-Metal Mario, Mecha Bowser, Samus, Ridley Robot, Megaman, R.O.B., Bayonetta, Ray MK whatever, Chibi-Robo, Mach Rider

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Here's my all-Zelda roster. I only cut the Garo master to make room for Ganon, since there was no really heavy fighter.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Double post. But since I can't delete this, I'll use it to say that I meant to have the Masked Link icon with the three masks and the Fierce Deity Mask on it, but I only noticed after I uploaded it, and I didn't feel like uploading the correct one.

Morbi

Scavenger
This one is easy. I am going for the all Pokemon roster.
1. Jigglypuff
2. Meowth
3. Pikachu
4. Lucario
5. Mewtwo
6. Zoroark
7. Lugia (Don't you tell me he is too big)
8. Pichu
9. Pokemon Trainer
10. Deoxys

Yes. The only reason I added Lugia was for a Ridley joke.

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
This one is easy. I am going for the all Pokemon roster.
1. Jigglypuff
2. Meowth
3. Pikachu
4. Lucario
5. Mewtwo
6. Zoroark
7. Lugia (Don't you tell me he is too big)
8. Pichu
9. Pokemon Trainer
10. Deoxys

Yes. The only reason I added Lugia was for a Ridley joke.

I'm gonna sue you for not including Charizard.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm so creative I did a roster for almost every series! (except Metroid, which I know nothing about)

Mario:

Wario/Yoshi:

Donkey Kong:

Legend of Zelda:

Kid Icarus:

Kirby:

Pokémon:

Star Fox:

Fire Emblem:

Mother:

Retro:

Sonic:

Mega Man:

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
So i took an idea posted above and did it , i did all the series's in game plus two extra ones .., tell me what you all think as i worked hard on these.
Mario:

Wario:

Yoshi:

Donkey Kong:

Legend of Zelda:

Kid Icarus:

Kirby:

Pokémon:

Pokemon part 2:

Star Fox:

Fire Emblem:

Mother:

Animal crossing:

Metal gear:

Metroid:

F-ZERO:

Pikmin:

Megaman:

Retro:

Golden sun:

Namco:

Kon

Smash Journeyman
So i took an idea posted above and did it , i did all the series's in game plus two extra ones .., tell me what you all think as i worked hard on these.

F-ZERO:

Retro:
Good job.There are some nice ones^^

I only have two points to make. The one Fortanono already made: 2xDaitoryo.

And the other one: Anthony for F-Zero? I'm not an expert of F-Zero, but Anthony is from Metroid, right? So he shouldn't be in the F-Zero roster except if he was in an F-Zero game I didn't notice.

Tetra's Tracker

Smash Journeyman
1. All female

2. All Zelda

3. All newcomers

4. All baddies

5. All furries

6. All metal

(Ness in his robot body)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom