• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Collaboration Roster Contest: Collaborate with your Friends to make the Ultimate Roster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Okay, since my short leave of Smashboards left my other roster contest for dead (deja vu, anyone?), I will make another! Only this time, 2 people work together to make their submission! Start by selecting a partner on this thread. Then, choose what newcomers you want. Work together from there and enter your roster into the contest.

Rules:
  • You can have up to 60 slots, not counting transformations.
  • You can have up to 4 3rd parties, counting Mega Man and Sonic, and the 3rd parties must have appeared on a Nintendo console at least once.
  • All confirmed characters and the Original 12 must be there.
  • This is a creativity contest, not realism, so don't mind making any "out-there" choices. You will be judged by a small amount of realism, so don't cut every character and replace them with random characters.
  • There is going to be a panel of 5 judges (including me). You can be both a contestant or a judge, but if you are both, you can't judge your own roster. For that reason, I will be participating.
  • You will be pitted against another roster, but we will judge both rosters, no voting required.
  • If you want to become a judge, you cannot partner up with a judge.
Contestants:
  1. Fortanono & TORNADO BUS DRIVER
  2. josh bones & Keybladeguy
  3. SmasherMaster & OPEN
  4. OPEN & OPEN
  5. OPEN & OPEN
  6. OPEN & OPEN
  7. OPEN & OPEN
  8. OPEN & OPEN
Judges:
  1. Fortanono
  2. Koopaul
  3. ThatWasPeachy
  4. Crap-Zapper
  5. Keybladeguy
Let's partner up and have fun, guys!

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
more folks need to play this , its realy fun i feel fortanono and i are bonding in the makeinf of our roster.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Aw man. I wanted to see how my roster stacked up in the other contest.

I guess I could be a judge instead.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
I've had a long run when it comes to using the Roster Maker, predicted a lot, had many theories, and open to so many stuff/changes and such, so I would love to be a Judge, sign me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom