• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Character Point Challenge: Make your Dream Roster with Limits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Okay, here's the deal. You are Sakurai, and you can do what you please with your roster. BUT, you have a certain amount of Character Points (CP) that you spend to get characters. This is not a "community roster", but your own thing. Here are the rules of making your own roster:
  • You begin with the Brawl characters and the 3 confirmed newcomers.
  • You have 20 CP to begin with.
  • Adding a clone or semi-clone of a character (veteran or newcomer) costs 1 CP.
  • Adding a dropped Melee veteran (i.e. Mewtwo) costs 2 CP.
  • Adding a full-fledged, unique character costs 3 CP. Transformations cost that times how many transformations there are.
  • Adding a duo character (i.e. Ice Climbers) costs 5 CP.
  • Adding a third-party character costs 6 CP. 3rd parties must have to have appeared on a Nintendo system at least once.
  • Cutting a character gives you their worth, minus 1. For a clone, they are still worth 1 point. Confirmed characters and the original 12 can't be cut. Clones are Lucas, Falco, Ganondorf, Toon Link and Wolf.
  • You should include notes about which characters are clones or not. Just so we know.
My roster (sorry if I made any miscalculations):

Daisy is a semi-clone of Peach.

So, that's my game, hope you enjoy!

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
Sure whynot ?

Bowser jr is a semi clone
Dixe kong is a semi clone
Toon zelda and tetra are a semi clone
Alph is a semi clone
i spent all my ponits

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Cool thread, but I'm not sure how to make roster images so I'll sadly type it for now and maybe update it later.

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Wario, Bowser, Zelda, Link, G and W, ROB, IC, Marth, Sonic, Snake, DK, Diddy, Samus, ZSS, Fox, Wolf,Olimar, C.Falcon, Metaknight, DDD, Kirby, Ness, Yoshi, Pit, Sheik, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Megaman, Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, Toon Link, Shulk - Original...Isaac-Original…Skull Kid-original…Banjo Kazooie-original…Palutena-original…Ridley-Original…King R Rool-Original…Mewtwo- Melee Veteran
Masked Link-original…Chrom-Original…bowser Jr-semi clone of Boswer… Decloned Ganon… Total of 45 characters with a tad more cuts than what will actually happen as well as some truly dreamful characters.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Toon Link can't be cut. He's confirmed.

Also, what happens if a third party character is a semiclone?

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Toon Link can't be cut. He's confirmed.

Also, what happens if a third party character is a semiclone?
Good point, I think I started out with the actual roster then made changes I wanted based on a fake smash bros game…in that case I'll just throw him back in, and now it is fixed

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Les do this.

Roste Competitionr.png

Bowser Jr., Dixie Kong, Dark Samus, Slippy, Black Shadow, and Ninten are semi-clones. Everyone else is fine. Ganondorf, Snake and Falco cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom