• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Cape vs. Renth 4 Ganon Dittos (few weeks old)

Renth

Smash Hero
:tired:

The Cape and I had a few ganon dittos there like 2 - 4 weeks old but.. umm. there's some good stuff in them, but hey let me know what you guys think. These vids were originially in the Misc. section why i put them there i dunno..

The Cape vs. Renth Ganon Ditto Mute City

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM5BjxKs1Hg

The Cape vs. Renth Ganon Ditto Flat Zone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLic8asKLI0

The Cape vs. Renth Ganon Ditto Poke Floats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eppy_tIxnq0

The Cape vs. Renth Ganon Ditto Dreamland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oIbx3u0aZc

Renth

Smash Hero
why is this a 3 star thread? ..

Good matches though, the ending on pokefloats was great.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
I thought that was some good ganons. I liked how you both tried to shield grab each other, but it never worked cause you guys know how to properly space your fair and bairs. Nice matches.

GoodPancake

Smash Rookie
renth o renth. the lack of improvement makes me wonder y you keep posting videos. maybe you should go out and play some real competition? try a couple local tournies perhaps? i'm sure u will be beat in the opening rounds.. be beat convincingly*... no probably just be plain murdered @_@; but thats ok! i'm sure u'll get the hang of playing real smashers some day. i wish you luck on your quest to become a better smasher! and i hope to see some more videos in the future showcasing your improved style/techability/use of mindgames.

Renth

Smash Hero
renth o renth. the lack of improvement makes me wonder y you keep posting videos. maybe you should go out and play some real competition? try a couple local tournies perhaps? i'm sure u will be beat in the opening rounds.. be beat convincingly*... no probably just be plain murdered @_@; but thats ok! i'm sure u'll get the hang of playing real smashers some day. i wish you luck on your quest to become a better smasher! and i hope to see some more videos in the future showcasing your improved style/techability/use of mindgames.
playing real smashers some day? The Cape, Javier, and Cactuar aren't real smashers? opening rounds... like back in july when i got 5th or 6th at TGP, and 3rd in teams?
no point in arguing yeah i don't get around to too many tournys but umm.. thanks for your opinions i guess.

GoodPancake

Smash Rookie
no need to put him down that much Nakamaru ^^ Renth isn't hopeless. With time I think he could possibly wield Ganondorf to his true potential. Good luck on the long road ahead of you Renth!

Renth

Smash Hero
no need to put him down that much Nakamaru ^^ Renth isn't hopeless. With time I think he could possibly wield Ganondorf to his true potential. Good luck on the long road ahead of you Renth!
Nakamaru is a good friend of mine :laugh:
also, is there any point in arguing can we just let this go i don't care he can say/think whatever he wants. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions and if he thinks i suck then more power to him.

GoodPancake

Smash Rookie
Oh that is good, I didn't want you hurting Renths feelings neways xD you might have seriously discouraged him and caused him to quit playing smash! whew close call.

u shouldn't do stuff like that Nakamaru! and rly : P i dont fail >.> !
u butt monger u ^^ try to behave~ kthxbye

SandWraith

Smash Cadet
Nice ganon dittos! I especially liked the Flatzone one, since it's rare to see that stage at all. Those battles all looked really, really fun!

Renth

Smash Hero
lol, ur ice climbers couldn't beat a 10 yr old girl pockyD so shush ^^ kthxbye
Don't you have anything better to do seriously now get a life man. i don't see how a person with 11 posts can go around and act like he knows everything unless you just made a new name specifically for flaming people which is cowardly and stupid. I could be dead wrong for all i know you've been on boards for a long time and just didn't have a name, just jumping to conclusions. Everyone likes my ganon and the matches i have with the cape so go flame somewhere else. If i did something to you i'm sorry but uh knock it off were all just trying to have fun with a game here.

Can we all stop with the stupidity please.

Nice ganon dittos! I especially liked the Flatzone one, since it's rare to see that stage at all. Those battles all looked really, really fun!
Thanks for the comment, the one on flatzone was rough sweet combo at the end though.

Renth

Smash Hero
wow good pancake is a *******. renth you have gotten better everytime you post up new vids. we should ganon ditto some time xD.
hahah thanks Petoo0 i'm fairly sure you've commented/given me advice on every video i've ever posted... i think you would know better than whoever this guy is. If i ever get the chance i'd gladly ditto you.

petoo0

Smash Ace
hahah yea. I'm a Ganon main here in So Cal so I have seen most of your stuff. But yea if we ever go to some mutual big tourney then its on.

Top Bottom