• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Boy from Podunk- Ninten PSI's in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Well, after some looking around I saw that we had absolutely nothing for the original hero of the Mother series. So let's change that!

Background
Ninten lives in a small house with his mother and father(although the latter is rarely at home, and does not appear in the house in-game), and his two twin sisters in northern Podunk at the beginning of his adventure. In the first events of Mother, Ninten must control the influences of a mischievous poltergeist on the ornaments within his house. Examples of such items under the control of the poltergeist include a lamp and a doll, both of which Ninten must battle. After that, he is sent to investigate the origin of these strange phenomena, which are also occurring in the rest of the world, that are later revealed to be caused by Giygas.

Reasons for being in Smash
To be perfectly, honest... We need to have all three Protagonists. We have Ness and Lucas, but why does the boy who started it all get no love?

Moveset Ideas
AA: Punch and a Kick
Ftilt: A smack from the baseball bat.
Dtilt: A quick kick, like Ness'
Uptilt: Ninten throws his hands up and causes a spark to appear
Side Smash: Ninten throws his Yo-yo out and launches the opponent with moderate knockback
Down Smash: Ninten throws out 2 shields on both sides of him and causes heavy knockback
Up Smash: Creates a massive surge of power skyward, like Luca's

Last edited:

Marthmario

Smash Lord
I spent so much time on this, and I even searched for a Ninten thread. Damn it. ;~;
Time to lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom