• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bouncing Fish

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
Her new down special with a rather strange name. How do you Sheik mains think you can string it into aerial combos?

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I'm not sure actually. It seems like a decent finisher in the air. It will also be interesting to see how it functions on the ground.
It seems to have a TON of horizontal intercepting power. I'm sure you could work in like Zamus' down B, without the risk of dying, as it sends you back.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
If it can be used again after hitting with it while airborne, it will definitely be a decent move as it hits hard, lunges her through the air (Recovery buff) but when it hits, she recoils way back. So if it can be used again, it will be a fun offensive recovery option.

SorrowOfAcheron

Smash Journeyman
I really like this move.
Don't know if people will use it when the game's figured out and competitive, but definitely looks like something with style points.
To me, anyway.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Well it's been said that if you bouncing fish onto a shielded opponent you will bounce off so knowing that we just need to figure out how safe it is on shield. Assuming it's moderately safe on shield we can use this to our advantage for re spacing when we approach in the air. Sheik horizontal air mobility has always been extremely lacking so trying to apply shield pressure in Brawl was somewhat difficult when your opponent could just take a few steps towards you and grab well not anymore with the bouncing fish our new BF.

Now if they try to f up our spacing we can just down B toward them and reset our positioning OR maybe if we land on the back part their shield we can cross them up and land on the other side of them.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
I feel like this is relevant enough to post here =x

Double Bouncing Fish

I realize the only reason it connected was because Yoshi didn't react or tech, but it's fairly disorienting so perhaps you can duplicate this when an opponent is trying to edge guard you aggressively.

Last edited:
Top Bottom