• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The better half; Roxas for SSB4

Do you want Roxas in Smash 4?

• Yea!

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No thanks

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WertQuadNine

Smash Journeyman

Who is this?:
This is Roxas. The ''clone'' of Sora. Sora is the main protagonist in the main Kingdom Hearts games. Roxas is the protagonist in KH: 358/2 Days. A spinoff of the main series on the DS. This character is NOT owned by nintendo, but does have appearances on nintendo consoles.

What are his odds?:

He would be a third party character, so his chances aren't high, but there is a chance. He might not be as likely as the main protagonist, Sora, but he might actually have equal chances. They both have one appearance on a DS/3DS console, and Roxas's seems to be bigger. I would say 4% Chance

How would he look?:
I could see him looking like a faster and smaller Link. Roxas could duel wield these bad boys: CLICKME, or use the single Kingdom Key: CLICKME. I would prefer he use his common clothes like this: CLICKME, or he organization 13 get-up: CLICKME

He could he play?:
Like I said, a faster and smaller Link, but with magic. He would strike with his Keyblade often, then use magic for his special attacks.

List of supporters:
@ WertQuadNine WertQuadNine
@ CamZ CamZ

Last edited:

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
Rosas is owned by Disney. The licensing needed to get him in the game would be insane. But I would still want him to be in Smash Bros.

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
Every original character is actually owned entirely by Disney. Square Enix don't have the ******** to stand up to them, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom