• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Azure Knight for Smash Bros! Nightmare Support Thread.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Nightmare is a ****ing beast and I would play as him in a Smash game, even though I never played a single Soul Calibur game in my life. He could function almost like he does in the games where his moves can be devastating but leave him open for attack if he misses. Plus most of his lines would be great for his victory poses too!

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm adding Nightmare to my signature.
Apparently Sakurai considered adding Heihachi to Smash Bros. I'm glad they did not, it would have been upsetting to see him over Nightmare when he is clearly the better choice.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm adding Nightmare to my signature.
Apparently Sakurai considered adding Heihachi to Smash Bros. I'm glad they did not, it would have been upsetting to see him over Nightmare when he is clearly the better choice.
While I do like Nightmare more than Heihachi. I've always been more of a Tekken guy. Still if I had to pick a Namco fighter, it's either Nightmare or Yoshimitsu.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Give me Nightmare of give me death! In other words, let me become another of Nightmare's legion of minions out for Soul Calibur's head!

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
I support Nightmare's inclusion as Namco's 2nd rep. He'd be the perfect villain to add to the game. I'm kinda partial to his SCII design (where Siegfried was the host), but his "Graf Dumas" design is also pretty cool. I also do like the design that he had during III and IV where Inferno was the main driving force, but I do like the other 2 main designs a bit more. Still, they're better than the SCI and SE/SB designs.

But yeah, if Capcom can get 2 reps, so can Namco.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
I support Nightmare's inclusion as Namco's 2nd rep. He'd be the perfect villain to add to the game. I'm kinda partial to his SCII design (where Siegfried was the host), but his "Graf Dumas" design is also pretty cool. I also do like the design that he had during III and IV where Inferno was the main driving force, but I do like the other 2 main designs a bit more. Still, they're better than the SCI and SE/SB designs.

Seigfried and nightmare are the two main characters so using the SC2 design that represents them both would make a lot of sense.

Top Bottom