• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
Got my Splatoon costume code from Gamestop and... I can't even use it, it just says not being distributed, gee... thanks Nintendo...

Never_say_no_to_Panda (1).gif

The Gif sums up my frustration :glare:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't how the hell a friend got a Charizard amiibo here in Tacoland... commonly the Nintendo products take 1 or 2 more days to arrive here, excluding big releases of games like Pokémon

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
The Splatoon reviews will all be revised when the game is complete.

You can't release a game with five maps and the promise of more modes and expect 8+.

Just wait until they deliver on their promises.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The Splatoon reviews will all be revised when the game is complete.

You can't release a game with five maps and the promise of more modes and expect 8+.

Just wait until they deliver on their promises.
Reviewers have times set in stone when they need reviews out though I think?

And after it is out, I don't think they can change them

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Mega Man has some good customs, thogh the Ice Slash isn't really useful. Crash Bomb has more killing power, and Danger Wrap gives more mindgames and shield pressure. Hyper bombs aren't really great compared to the two other neutral b moves. The angle it makes isn't really great for pressuring, the main thing of the Super Fighting Robot.

I never play Pac-Man because I dislike his playstyle, but he's still one funny character to see and play. So I don't know his customs except for the Flaming Down B.

I don't think there's a lot of room for Mario to have unique custom moves, but it would have been the logical choice. Palutena seems weird to me. She's not really easy for beginners, and while her customs are definitely awesome and unique, using Mario for this role would have gaved a lot more success to promote customs to new players.
Hmmmm. That's what I was thinking. I do remember hearing that Ice Slash got some buffs, but still wasn't as good as CB or DW. I didn't know that about HB though. I would have figured it was alright since the lemons are still there for striaght forward pressure and the bombs could arc over other projectiles. I can't decide if the Leaf Shield or Plant Barrier is better though. I don't like the Skull one though, but it might have it's uses.

You do seem to know quite a bit. I wouldn't mind practicing with you again(though not today). Probably on Battle Field, I want to work on some Air Shooter stuff on that one day. I'm not looking to be pro, but some extra practice could help.

D

Deleted member

But who really cares about reviews? Only fanboys do, just so they could bring them in arguments.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I want to say that the way Splatoon is handling content reminds be a little bit of Killer Instinct 3. I mean compare that game from when it launched to where it's at now. You go from 3 characters to 16 or so and just as many new stages. Though I might be alone on that.

I don't know if that's how a lot of games need to work like now though. I hope it doesn't become too much of trend, or that a good chuck of the content is free.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I can already tell Im going to ignore A lot of people because of IGNs score

7.9 is reasonable for a game with not all the content out yet
It's IGN. What did you expect from a **** site like that? I'm ashamed to even post there, but I ain't letting those scores change my mind about what games I want to play or not

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I really want some tacos, but I can't eat tortilla in 4 weeks

I can wait and save money for more figures to visit a Taco Buffet and go full mexican there

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I finally have all the custom moves for DK.
You could say I "expanded" my finished custom sets.:dkmelee:
Please don't kill me for this joke.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I finally have all the custom moves for DK.
You could say I "expanded" my finished custom sets.:dkmelee:
Please don't kill me for this joke.
Expand Dong jokes are welcome here. No need to fear. So long as they are feature lengthed.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just read that the Wave 4 indeed got released here in México today... but it got sold out in minutes

welp...

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You know although the word "amiibo" is starting to become distastful to me...I still love the idea.
I especially like the packages for the amiibos because it reminds of this toy line:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You know who I don't see often online? Peach players. If I'm not mistaken, they fixed that one glitch a long time ago right? So she shouldn't get kicked from any For Glory fights right? I guess not many people are playing her from where I'm at.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
You know you're straight pimpin' if you can make millions 60 years after your death:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
You know, it's really sad how much of a douche you used to fall in love with. I've been informed from my ex-fiancee's roommate that he shoved her. And I'm not talking about just any shoving, this one was a really big shoving. He took the door and slammed it on my friend's hip when she was on the floor in the doorway. A man should NEVER put his hands on a woman PERIOD. Self-defense is the only thing I would accept, but that's another story.

The fact that I used to love this guy and he constantly treats me like **** is unacceptable. I'm SO glad I was dumped by him because I deserve better. And I do. I'm already in the process of dating another girl who I like and known for a few years. Long distance somewhat prevented us from progressing as I've been through it with my ex. I'm willing to give it another shot because of actually COMMUNICATING this time around instead of worrying about him nonstop. I'm just ****ing done with this guy and I would love to kill him for all the hurt he put me and my friend through. No one treats me like trash.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You know although the word "amiibo" is starting to become distastful to me...I still love the idea.
I especially like the packages for the amiibos because it reminds of this toy line:

Man, why they gotta steal Gohan's Shirt? Although you did remind me that this thing was around.

These fancier statues are cool. But they do cost quite a bit.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Friendly reminder that Dio and Za Warudo are in the anime now :

Finally, the beautiful Dio and his stand can show how fabulous they are.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I really miss those removable shirt DBZ Figures

You know you're straight pimpin' if you can make millions 60 years after your death:
Incredibles 2
2018-2019

*Iron Heads window*

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
PSA: Frozen 2 comes out after Toy Story 4 but also before both Cars 3 and Incredibles 2.

RIP in Pepperoni Pizza wallet. :4wario2::4wario::4wario2:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You know, it's really sad how much of a douche you used to fall in love with. I've been informed from my ex-fiancee's roommate that he shoved her. And I'm not talking about just any shoving, this one was a really big shoving. He took the door and slammed it on my friend's hip when she was on the floor in the doorway. A man should NEVER put his hands on a woman PERIOD. Self-defense is the only thing I would accept, but that's another story.

The fact that I used to love this guy and he constantly treats me like **** is unacceptable. I'm SO glad I was dumped by him because I deserve better. And I do. I'm already in the process of dating another girl who I like and known for a few years. Long distance somewhat prevented us from progressing as I've been through it with my ex. I'm willing to give it another shot because of actually COMMUNICATING this time around instead of worrying about him nonstop. I'm just ****ing done with this guy and I would love to kill him for all the hurt he put me and my friend through. No one treats me like trash.
I...cant read that?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

A woman shouldn't put her hands on a guy either, then.
I'm not trying to belittle what happened and I am sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom