• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official The 20XX Melee Training Hack Pack (v5.0.2 - 1/20/2023)

Vironas

Smash Rookie
NNID
OniGregiferous
Alright boys, it's time for some action.

20XX 4.0 Beta01.zip

EDIT:
Add these files to the download pack as well:
https://www.mediafire.com/?qgb7uolvux5c1g5
https://www.mediafire.com/?ct8i5zudsqetlhe <-- replaces GrNKr.1at and GrNKr.2at from the above pack

-------------------------------
The folder that unzips, "20XX 4.0 DL" will now be referred to as "20XX folder". It's contents will be placed into a vanilla SSBM root folder.

1) Extract a vanilla SSBM 1.02 root folder using GCR. Then close GCR.
2) 20XX folder --> &&systemdata --> Copy Start.dol.
3) Vanilla --> &&systemdata --> Paste and overwrite vanilla Start.dol.

3) Vanilla root folder. Completely delete the "audio" folder.
4) 20XX folder --> copy "audio" folder and paste in vanilla root folder.

5) 20XX folder --> copy everything in the folder except the two folders mentioned above. (So all the files, but not folders).
6) Vanilla root folder --> paste and overwrite for all items.

7) Vanilla root folder --> Delete all .mth videos (from MvEndCaptain.mth all the way down to MvOpen.mth)

--- vanilla root folder now equals "modified root folder" ---

8) Open GCR. Do not load the modified root folder from above yet.
9) GCR --> Options (at the top) --> click "do not modify game.toc"

10) GCR --> Root (at the top) --> Open
11) Select your modified root folder.

12) GCR --> Root (at the top) --> Rebuild.
13) Choose name of your ISO file and hit okay.

--> 20XX 4.0 Beta01.iso

I hope I didn't forget any files in the download...

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is FAR from being complete, but it's coming along alright. There is tons added and also things that have yet returned from the previous 20XX. The one really big item that is missing in this build is the P2 action commands (input spam, hold shield, act of shield, etc.).

Other missing / unhooked things off the top of my head
Debug Menu
- Missing Character Codes Menu
- Missing a Mechanics Menu (which some current items among different menus will be added to this)
- Missing a CREDITS MENU!!
- Texture Hacks --> Battlefield is the only one that I have written code for yet. Also missing things like Rainbow Shine.
- Item Codes -> Additional Item Switch, I think this isn't hooked yet. But monsters might be fine.
--> missing info pages for new mechanics, but they may be moved to an entire new menu completely​
- Extras --> SDR 3.1 Changelog --> no text screen for characters with no changes. Spacies have shines swapped and falcon is my experimental char. Shinesplosion for grounded down-b.​

- Alternate costumes were the "latest" from like...February or something. You guys have made a lot of cool ones since then and some slots need to be updated.

- Random stage select toggle screen needs updated text. Stage select screen preview texts need to be updated for hacked stages as well.

Tons more.
-----------------------------------------

Go to the Hacked SSS by clicking D-Pad Down at the SSS. Hacked stage select screen #3 has been heavily neglected for awhile.
Go to the "Character Select Screen Codes" debug menu to see the user input options for that screen.
.lat files = L alternate costumes
.rat files = R alternate costumes
.sat files = SDR remix character files
.pat files = PAL character files (or change these to your own custom character files!)
Play the Special Game Modes.

3 Custom battlefields. Can specify the X/Y location and scale multiplier for each platform.
OH! And when the game is paused,
D-pad Up to reload music (only does something if a music playlist is active for current stage music)
D-pad Right to toggle on/off the in-game 20XX toggles and DEVELOP toggles--> keep clicking it to cycle through options @Kadano @schmooblidon
- Magus physics [Achilles mod] are added as DEVELOP toggles. Same inputs from Magus' thread.​

I whipped up memory card saving today. Let me know if there are any issues. Will destroy your previous file because I have yet to give the game a new ID/save file name.

Just go to the Debug Menu and read things. This post is pitiful. I have had a long weekend and need to go to sleep. More details later.

DRGN DRGN flieskiller flieskiller @CeLL @Stride @_glook @zankyou Itaru Itaru @TerryJ @tatatat0 @Tater @Ampers Myougi Myougi @Yax @SinsOfApathy @MagicScrumpy @DoctorKirby @Dan Salvato @Aerros11 @Wooggle @Sham Rock Kou Kou @sdremix_troubleshooter @Trip @Acryte and everyone else!!!

For some reason, Rebuild on GCR is greyed out even after I followed all the steps. Can someone explain why?

EDIT: Lmao fixed it, I'm ********

Last edited:

Achilles1515

Smash Master
I figured out what happened.

When you have the Water Background turned off, Battlefield (All three customs and vanilla) turn into what is set for Custom Battlefield 2. But... it doesn't look that way.

I had put the top platform at the same vertical level as the main stage. That caused the teeter animation.
(It should have been at '-0' instead of '0'.)

So, I guess I have to keep the water background on for now.

EDIT:

I set the platforms all at the same level... and now Falcon is floating.

Show me your moves! (while standing on nothing)
Whaaaaaaat. Gotta look into this ASAP.

EDIT: ahh found it.
EDIT: fixed. Thank you, Ninty! And if you want to remove a platform, just put it at -0.1 or something slightly negative to go inside the main stage.

Last edited:

DRGN

Technowizard
Premium
Ok; fixed & updated the Beta02 build. Sorry about that. I mostly put that together on my lunch break earlier, so I couldn't test it. Problem was that the new dol file didn't download correctly, so that just broke everything, lol.

- Updated DOL file (Name Entry Additions)
- Fixed GrNKr.1at & GrNKr.2at
- Added Hyrule Maze Stages
- Updated MnSlChr (TrackPreview)
- Fixed PlKbRe.lat
- Fixed GrNFg files
Please specify which build you're using when submitting bugs.

The download is just 4 files. I opted out of using the GUI and wrote a simple script instead, to make things even simpler. So, after downloading and unzipping the download, all you need to do is drag-and-drop your vanilla 1.02 ISO onto the script, and your 20XX 4.0 Beta02 ISO will be automatically generated. If you don't know what version your vanilla ISO is, or need to convert it, you can look here.

Achilles1515

Smash Master
So I did this and added 2 songs but now my 20XX is just crashing at this screen after I select OK

(This also happens on console)
So it's freezing when trying to load MnSlChr, because it boots to the CSS. I'm going to say you accidentally increased the size of the CSS file when you were modifying values. Make sure to paste-overwrite and not paste-insert.

Dinowaffles

Smash Cadet
Ok; fixed & updated the Beta02 build. Sorry about that. I mostly put that together on my lunch break earlier, so I couldn't test it. Problem was that the new dol file didn't download correctly, so that just broke everything, lol.

- Fixed PlKbRe.lat
- Fixed GrNFg files

The download is just 4 files. I opted out of using the GUI and wrote a simple script instead, to make things even simpler. So, after downloading and unzipping the download, all you need to do is drag-and-drop your vanilla 1.02 ISO onto the script, and your 20XX 4.0 Beta02 ISO will be automatically generated. If you don't know what version your vanilla ISO is, or need to convert it, you can look here.
IT WORKS! You fixed that extremely quickly
EDIT: One question Is the stage texture hacks options in the debug menu functional yet? And should I leave hit stun to v1.00 or change it to v1.02?

Last edited:

Achilles1515

Smash Master
NEW FILES (Start.dol & MnSlChr.usd)
Download

Changes from 20XX 4.0B02 that DRGN DRGN posted:
  • Bug FIx: Debug Menu --> pressing Start when two submenus deep does not load the victory screen and softlock the game.
  • Bug Fix: Battlefield rainbow water BG toggle turned to OFF no longer loads Custom Battlefield 2 collision points.
  • Bug Fix: v1.00 SDI/Hitlag code updated (thanks to new code from Magus posted today).
  • Bug Fix: Widescreen toggle value is now applied immediately upon boot and no longer needs to experience a loading cycle first.
  • Bug Fix: "Out-of-camera" magnifier bubbles in Widescreen mode now extend further to the sides of the screen (thanks to Dan Salvato).
  • Bug Fix: Opening the Debug Menu and going directly to Stage Codes --> Custom FD Color --> RGB Color Viewer, no longer freezes the game. I also added in a text line to state that Rainbow FD takes priority.

• New Feature: Debug Menu --> Character Select Screen Codes --> Custom CSS Colors
    • Can specify the Background, Top Frame, Bottom Frame, and Rule Frame colors
Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

flieskiller

Smash Journeyman
"Bug Fix: Magnifier bubbles in Widescreen mode now extend further to the sides of the screen (thanks to Dan Salvato)."

Wow, he found out how. Also, is having custom colors in the CSS available as DOL only?

SnG | Skin

Smash Apprentice
So i've built the .iso three times using different files, once with Beta01 + Your just posted new mnslchr.usd and dol file + hyrule maze + GrNKr, once with the same but using the original MnSlChr, and another time with DRGN's builder script. All times everything worked fine except switching to hacked stage select screen. I press d-pad down on the SSS and nothing happens. Isn't my d-pad because d-pad down on the CSS goes to rumble select just fine. Other things on the stage select screen work just fine, like stage striking and the lot.
Any idea whats up?

divekicked

Smash Cadet
So i've built the .iso three times using different files, once with Beta01 + Your just posted new mnslchr.usd and dol file + hyrule maze + GrNKr, once with the same but using the original MnSlChr, and another time with DRGN's builder script. All times everything worked fine except switching to hacked stage select screen. I press d-pad down on the SSS and nothing happens. Isn't my d-pad because d-pad down on the CSS goes to rumble select just fine. Other things on the stage select screen work just fine, like stage striking and the lot.
Any idea whats up?
Disable netplay settings in dolphin? i had that same problem too and that fixed it

D

Deleted member 269706

Wow Achilles, loving the recent updates! It was well worth the wait. I was wondering if there would be a way to implement a playlist that just worked for ALL stages so that you didn't have to set up one for each stage individually, but also only use the specific songs that the player wanted? Thanks again, loving the additions!

DRGN

Technowizard
Premium
IT WORKS! You fixed that extremely quickly
EDIT: One question Is the stage texture hacks options in the debug menu functional yet? And should I leave hit stun to v1.00 or change it to v1.02?
Not sure. Haven't tested that yet.

As for the hitlag, I would recommend v1.00, because with it as v1.02, some moves don't quite work as they should (and because this mostly only affects low tiers, v1.00 is thus slightly more balanced). You can read more details here. The setting might be reversed in the menus though atm.

• Bug Fix: v1.00 SDI/Hitlag code updated (thanks to new code from Magus posted today).
Has the bug Nox posted about these being reversed in the menu also been fixed?

Last edited:

Achilles1515

Smash Master
Not sure. Haven't tested that yet.

As for the hitlag, I would recommend v1.00, because with it as v1.02, some moves don't quite work as they should (and because this mostly only affects low tiers, v1.02 is thus slightly more balanced). You can read more details here. The setting might be reversed in the menus though atm.

Has the bug Nox posted about these being reversed in the menu also been fixed?
Unless I'm misunderstanding, I'm not seeing that as a bug. When it's on v1.00 it's making the changes in the RAM that I want.

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058

- Fixed PlKbRe.lat
- Fixed GrNFg files

Thanks Again

Jely

Smash Rookie
So far this hasn't worked with DIOS MIOS for me, is it supposed to? EDIT: nvm i had to swap it to RAW and not optimised

Last edited:

Nox.

Smash Rookie
Unless I'm misunderstanding, I'm not seeing that as a bug. When it's on v1.00 it's making the changes in the RAM that I want.
So, loading the debug menu by default will have the hitlag/sdi behavior set to v1.00. However, this is still going to play as v1.02 higlag. You need to press left to change it to v1.02 in the debug menu (which logically wouldn't make sense unless you were going down a version) so I believe they are just mislabeled in the debug menu.

I also have a second question. When loading this with USBLoaderGX, it gives me a warning about not having the galexl.gct file available (most likely because I changed the id from gale01 to galexl to keep it separate). Is there any way to fix this so it doesn't keep telling me every time I set up my Wii? I'm not sure if there's a file I need to tweak with a hex editor or something.

Last edited:

V_D_X

Smash Cadet
Hey Achilles! Everything you've managed to incorporate into the new version is amazing, you did an awesome job.

I found a minor bug in the live analog controller inputs section. It's possible to make the game make the scrolling sound by pressing right on P1's joystick y-axis, the c-stick y-axis, the l-analog, and all of P2's displays.

If i may ask, how hard would it be to modify the frame counter feature to support up to 6 percents? It might be kind of overkill, but the two extra slots would still be helpful for practicing long strings of frame perfect inputs.

Esther

Smash Rookie
Could someone help me pleasee,:c none of my cpu commands are working. Things like save toggles and infinite shields work though, just not things like Falco laser pressure and shield stuff , :d

Achilles1515

Smash Master
So, loading the debug menu by default will have the hitlag/sdi behavior set to v1.00. However, this is still going to play as v1.02 higlag. You need to press left to change it to v1.02 in the debug menu (which logically wouldn't make sense unless you were going down a version) so I believe they are just mislabeled in the debug menu.

I also have a second question. When loading this with USBLoaderGX, it gives me a warning about not having the galexl.gct file available (most likely because I changed the id from gale01 to galexl to keep it separate). Is there any way to fix this so it doesn't keep telling me every time I set up my Wii? I'm not sure if there's a file I need to tweak with a hex editor or something.
I'm still confused. I understand the "logically not making sense" part but when I have it set to v1.00 and manually look at the RAM in Debug Dolphin, the correct changes are made. When I switch it to 1.02, the default values are restored. What kind of test are you doing to determine that it isn't working?

I have no idea about the gct issue and I do not use USB Loader GX. I'm assuming if you just make a gct file with the name of your ISO then the warning will go away.

Hey Achilles! Everything you've managed to incorporate into the new version is amazing, you did an awesome job.

I found a minor bug in the live analog controller inputs section. It's possible to make the game make the scrolling sound by pressing right on P1's joystick y-axis, the c-stick y-axis, the l-analog, and all of P2's displays.

If i may ask, how hard would it be to modify the frame counter feature to support up to 6 percents? It might be kind of overkill, but the two extra slots would still be helpful for practicing long strings of frame perfect inputs.
The live anolog controller inputs menu is supposed to do that in order to display the floating point numbers.

HectoHertz asked me the same question about the frame counter a couple months ago. I did this as a proof of concept. (showing more percents than player's in the match)
11999947_10206911315883434_1733227837_n.jpg

But yeah, some code would need to be changed for the frame counter, and I likely will want to rewrite it anyway. I haven't touched it since 3.02, though.

ssknight7

Smash Apprentice
Ach, would it ever be possible to access the debug menu directly from pause in-game, make changes and then return to the battle without having to quit out and navigate all the way back?

Myougi

My posts are gluten free.
Disable netplay settings in dolphin? i had that same problem too and that fixed it
My man. Thanks, worked great.
That, or change the game's ID. I'm pretty sure 20XX still uses GALE01, which is vMelee's Game ID. In Dolphin, Gecko/AR codes that would be applied to vMelee on boot are applied to any game with the same Game ID.

Last edited:

ssknight7

Smash Apprentice
Achilles, the only real breaking issue ive come across is if you hit start in the debug menu it brings up the falcon victory graphic and you get locked in and can't exit.

I believe someone alluded to something similar earlier but didn't mention it as a result of pressing start in the debug menu.

EDIT:

Also, in 3.03 you could select player 1, hit D-PAD down on CSS and go to a stage without a second player. Hitting DPAD down now takes you to rumble screen even if you disable it in the debug menu. Is there a way to go alone to a stage now or was that removed?

EDIT 2: NVM, you can play stages solo by holding down START on CSS!!

Last edited:

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Achilles, the only real breaking issue ive come across is if you hit start in the debug menu it brings up the falcon victory graphic and you get locked in and can't exit.

I believe someone alluded to something similar earlier but didn't mention it as a result of pressing start in the debug menu.
I can confirm this happened to me.

Achilles1515

Smash Master
Could someone help me pleasee,:c none of my cpu commands are working. Things like save toggles and infinite shields work though, just not things like Falco laser pressure and shield stuff , :d
They have yet to return to 4.0.

EDIT:

Also, in 3.03 you could select player 1, hit D-PAD down on CSS and go to a stage without a second player. Hitting DPAD down now takes you to rumble screen even if you disable it in the debug menu. Is there a way to go alone to a stage now or was that removed?

EDIT 2: NVM, you can play stages solo by holding down START on CSS!!
Try using these file replacements.
EDIT: http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...date-4-0-beta01.351221/page-115#post-20446546

Last edited:

TFS | Zeb

Smash Rookie
Hey Achilles, for the full release, in addition to bringing back jump out of hitstun/immediate shine upon getup, would you be able to put in a toggle that makes the CPU immediately shield or buffer roll/spotdodge after getup? Similar to what you have for already for choosing tech options, in that they shield after getup 20% of the time, buffer roll backwards 25% of the time, etc.

That way we can apply tech chasing to more than just spacies, or helping practice platform tech chasing for Marth, since Fox/Falco shining on getup doesn't help me see if I was too late on my follow ups. Would this be possible?

Achilles1515

Smash Master
Ach, would it ever be possible to access the debug menu directly from pause in-game, make changes and then return to the battle without having to quit out and navigate all the way back?
Going from pause screen to debug menu is easy but going back to a "live match" would be difficult. There's always the vanilla debug menu match start function, but I think it would be better to just make in-game menus at that point. Doable and would certainly be amazing.

CCS Kid

Smash Rookie
I'm facing some real issues trying to build a 4.0 beta. I used a fresh melee 1.02 iso (several of them, actually) and DRGN's new batching program to build the 20XX which made things a breeze btw <3, but the game won't run. I tried loading the iso in DTW3 and it looks like it's missing several hundred files, including all of the character texture files and everything that follows it is just straight up missing. However, all the files were there in DTW3 when I loaded the vanilla iso prior to building the 20XX 4.0 beta with it so idk what's going on. Here's a pic for reference

Nox.

Smash Rookie
I'm still confused. I understand the "logically not making sense" part but when I have it set to v1.00 and manually look at the RAM in Debug Dolphin, the correct changes are made. When I switch it to 1.02, the default values are restored. What kind of test are you doing to determine that it isn't working?
My test: Set to v1.00, go into match, watch samus' screw attack, characters fall out. Switch to v1.02, same scenario, nobody falls out/hitlag is bigger. Also tried with ylink spin attack and pika's down smash, all the same.

It may be just my iso, but I'd be surprised how that would work.

Achilles1515

Smash Master
First off, I don't think you get thanked enough Achilles, you are AMAZING!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! Seriously your Fiance better hold on to you, cause you're making more and more smashers fall in love with you with every update! ;)
Secondly, my question is how will this work in conjunction with 20xxTE, because i know that pressing "R" on the 20xxTE CSS provides the custom shield colors. Seems like using this and TE simultaneously would cause problems?
Thanks! You will not be able to run TE simultaneously with 4.0.
I'm facing some real issues trying to build a 4.0 beta. I used a fresh melee 1.02 iso (several of them, actually) and DRGN's new batching program to build the 20XX which made things a breeze btw <3, but the game won't run. I tried loading the iso in DTW3 and it looks like it's missing several hundred files, including all of the character texture files and everything that follows it is just straight up missing. However, all the files were there in DTW3 when I loaded the vanilla iso prior to building the 20XX 4.0 beta with it so idk what's going on. Here's a pic for reference
DTW 3.0 missing files seems to be a bug with that program. I contacted DRGN about it last week. If you open up your ISO with GCR, you will see that they are in the file system.
My test: Set to v1.00, go into match, watch samus' screw attack, characters fall out. Switch to v1.02, same scenario, nobody falls out/hitlag is bigger. Also tried with ylink spin attack and pika's down smash, all the same.

It may be just my iso, but I'd be surprised how that would work.
Hmm, it's the opposite for me and the toggle works as it should. Are you using these files in your ISO?

Nox.

Smash Rookie
Hmm, it's the opposite for me and the toggle works as it should. Are you using these files in your ISO?
I just added them, and the same result occurs. I can make a quick video if you'd like.

Super Edit: looks like I rebuilt the build with the gct for that warning message and it managed to fix the issue... no idea how that worked. however is there a reason we start out as v1.00 by default?

Last edited:

Real Dingoes

Smash Rookie
I set up playlists for some stages but only the first song ever plays, also the dpad up while paused doesn't do anything :<

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
In case noone else has noticed, SDR Sheik's d-throw is changed for some reason. CPUs seem to immediately tech it the moment of release. SDR Sheik is supposed to be the same as v1.02 NTSC Sheik right?

EDIT: Ok, this is definitely an intentionally modded version of Sheik lol. F-smash has been replaced with a weird double slash animation (looks kinda like PM Snake F-smash), and the rest of her moveset has some wacky KB changes. Dash attack is like a jab, F-tilt sends you flying...pretty silly, but I was hoping to play some SDR Zelda vs. a Sheik friend lol. Where did this version of Sheik come from?

Hitlag/SDI behavior defaulted to Melee 1.00. Not sure if intentional.
It is intentional.
Wait. Why should v1.00's be the default if it differs from the tournament-legal v1.02...?

Some costumes for people that might be interested (note that I don't have a ****ing clue about superheroes or probably beloved characters in general, so I've probably gotten some of those wrong - please submit corrections where applicable if you know better):

• Dr. Mario
    • Neutral - R high resolution - L stoned murderer
    • Black - R blue hair, green headband, sunglasses, black outfit - L business suit
    • Green - R street clothes under coat - L The Riddler
    • Blue - R some kind of Naruto outfit? - L street clothes under a cyan sunshine shirt of sorts?
    • Red - R pink coat - L Professor Oak?
  • Mario
    • Neutral - R high resolution - L US flag
    • Green - R Luigi costume - L fireball costume
    • Blue - R cyan/purple - L angry + black/blue
    • Brown - R gray/red - L underwater Mario?
    • Yellow - R red/white - L Super Mario Land 3 accents to Wario costume
  • Luigi
    • Neutral - R white/green - L Green Lantern?
    • Pink - R cartoon Luigi? - L white Falcon costume
    • Teal - R Waluigi costume - L teal/green
    • White - R legit Waluigi - L black/green
  • Bowser
    • Neutral - R Brawl-esque costume - L completely black + red eyes
    • Black - R no difference - L Giga Bowser-esque coloring
    • Blue - R no difference - L blue all over + Baby Bowser-esque red eyes
    • Red - R red shell/head + pinkish body - L Dry Bones style
  • Peach
    • Neutral - R some kind of Naruto outfit? - L white/pinkish tone
    • Green - R light green dress + cyan hair - L Christmassy
    • Purple - R purple/blue dress + light blue hair - L Rosalina
    • White - R cybernetic look of some kind? - L yellow/black dress
    • Yellow - R no difference - L no difference
  • Yoshi
    • Neutral - R high resolution shoes - L black Yoshi, green accents
    • Red - R orange + purple shoes - L pink+green Yoshi, blue shoes, black eyes
    • Blue - R deep purple (or black) Yoshi + white shoes - L blue, red partial shoes, messed up Yoshi
    • Yellow - R goldish/orangeish Yoshi - L light purple Yoshi
    • Pink - R i don't know what this is? - L white Yoshi + cyan shoes
    • Cyan - R no difference - L Godzilla?
  • DK
    • Neutral - R no difference? - L white haired
    • Green - R no difference - L full green
    • Blue - R no difference - L Sonic
    • Red - R no difference - L yellow haired, red eyes, Goku symbol on red tie
    • Brown - R no difference - L black-haired, brown eyes, gray skin, KONG on black tie
  • Captain Falcon
    • Neutral - R high resolution - L inspired by Falcon's SNES costume
    • Black - R Gray Fox from MGS - L Batman
    • Red - R The Flash - L LowLand Lions
    • White - R orange instead of pink - L Twitch
    • Green - R Marvel's Vision, maybe? - L Green Ranger
    • Blue - R Tron - L Captain America
  • Ganondorf
    • Neutral - R high resolution - L inspired by Ganon's Brawl costume
    • Purple - R gray tone - L Batman-ish, maybe?
    • Lime - R no difference - L Wind Waker costume
    • Cyan - R Superman - L some kind of water-based superhero?
    • Red - R pink tone - L Communist Ganon
  • Falco
    • Neutral - R white jacket, black clothing - L pink jacket, white pants/boots, black shirt
    • Black - R turquoise feathers, teal shirt, black jacket/pants, white boots - L green features, camo pants, black jacket/boots, gray shirt
    • Cyan - R Captain Falcon costume - L white/blue feathers, blue jacket, brown pants/shirt, yellow boots
    • Red - R more detailed feathers, black shirt/pants, red jacket - L white/ed feathers, red jacket, gray pants/shirt, yellow boots
  • Fox
    • Neutral - R yellow jacket/black clothes - L Star Wolf?
    • Green - R green jacket/black clothes/metal boots - L camo
    • Purple - R light blue jacket + gray/white everything else - L Cloud9
    • Red - R deep red pants, goldish boots, black jacket/gloves, gray fur - L Goku
  • Ness
    • Neutral - R high resolution - L Pokémon Trainer costume
    • Green - R green/yellow shirt/hat - L some kind of character? Metal "helmet," black shirt/bag/boots, brown pants
    • Blue - R some kind of character? Different eyes, purple-ish shirt/hat, green pants, red bag - L Mother costume
    • Yellow - R Pokémon trainer - L Lucas costume
  • Ice Climbers
    • Neutral - R high resolution - L yin/yang
    • Red - R no difference - L Plusle+Minun
    • Orange - R purple Nana(lead) + ice blue Popo, white hammers - L Valentine's tandem (pink suit/hammer Nana lead, black suit/hammer Popo)
    • Green - R royal blue Popo(lead) + white Nana - L Black Mage Popo + White Mage Nana
  • Kirby
    • Neutral - R extra pink - L Pokéball
    • White - R purple bombish thing, green face/arms, gray feet - L super purple
    • Green - R light green - L Mallow
    • Red - R very pink very angry + white feet - L Plusle
    • Cyan - R googly eyes blue/orange - L Minun
    • Yellow - R reddish-brown + white feet - L light brownish + brown feet
  • Samus
    • Neutral - R PED Suit - L Iron Man
    • Purple - R black gray suit, cyan visor - L Dark Samus?
    • Green - R no difference - L Varia Suit?
    • Brown - R mostly white suit, red arm cannon, black upper torso - L gray/white suit, dark blue arm cannon
    • Pink - R hot pink/pink/white suit, goldish arm cannon - L Fusion Suit
  • Zelda
    • Neutral - R no difference - L Brawl costume
    • White - R black dress, red accents, gray skin/hair - L cyan dress
    • Green - R no difference - L some character? Maroon dress, black arm garb
    • Blue - R super purple - L Midna
    • Red - R no difference - L no difference
  • Sheik
    • Neutral - R no difference - L Brawl costume
    • White - R black/gray/red - L Impa costume
    • Green - R no difference - L some character? greenish tone, bare biceps, large boots
    • Blue - R super purple - L Midna
    • Red - R Red Ranger - L DMC 2 Dante
  • Link
    • Neutral - R high resolution - L NES Link
    • White - R high resolution - L Fierce Deity Link
    • Black - R high resolution - L Dark Link
    • Blue - R high resolution - L Zora Link
    • Red - R character of some kind? Lava Link - L character of some kind? Brown tunic, slate gray hat/hair, blue gloves/sleeves/boot trim
  • Young Link
    • Neutral - R Majora's Mask Link - L Wind Waker-esque Link
    • Black - R character of some kind? Purple tunic and a different purple hat, cyanish hair, red sword - L Dark Link
    • White - R no difference - L Fierce Deity Link
    • Blue - R blue/white striped Tunic/hat - L character of some kind? Royal blue tunic/hat, orange hait, star shield, sword/hilt changes
    • Red - R no difference - L character of some kind? Brown tunic, slate gray hat/hair, blue boot trim
  • Pichu
    • Neutral - R high resolution - L purple + white with red eyes
    • Green - R very minor alteration - L blue/light blue
    • Blue - R very minor alteration - L Minun
    • Red - R Zorua - L Plusle
  • Pikachu
    • Neutral - R high resolution - L white with black accents
    • Green - R regular with a black hat - L mint ice cream with a hat
    • Blue - R high resolution - L purple + white with red eyes
    • Red - R pale yellow with yellow accents with gray hat - L white with black accents with blue hat
  • Jigglypuff
    • Neutral - R Brawl costume - L awesome face meme
    • Yellow - R character of some kind? Purple + green dot eyes + detailed crown and earrings - L jet black + red eyes + super detailed crown
    • Green - R red headband - L rainbow headband
    • Blue - R character of some kind? Big eyes, light blue body + black bow - L white + strange face + red bow
    • Red - R character of some kind? Purple, white, red eyes, black flower - L white + red eyes + flower
  • Mewtwo
    • Neutral - R high resolution - L armored
    • Green - R a character of some kind? gray face, black eyes, yellow accents - L Deoxys
    • Blue - R Cooler - L Lucario
    • Orange - R red chestplate, gray/white body, turqoise eyes - L Zoroark-inspired?
  • Mr. Game & Watch
    • Neutral - R no difference - L no difference
    • Green - R no difference - L no difference
    • Blue - R no difference - L no difference
    • Red - R no difference - L no difference
  • Marth
    • Neutral - R Brawl costume - L light blue scheme
    • White - R Ky Kiske - L Batman's Robin
    • Black - R dark purple scheme - L fully black scheme
    • Green - R CATS - L Link costume
    • Red - R red cape + dark scheme - L some kind of Naruto costume?
  • Roy
    • Neutral - R high resolution - L black scheme
    • Yellow - R gray scheme - L character of some kind? Yellow hair/cape, blue/red clothing
    • Green - R no difference - L character of some kind? Blue hair/shirt, white pants, large boots
    • Blue - R light blue scheme - L character of some kind? Red hair/cape, blue clothing
    • Red - R no difference - L black clothing + white cape
R-Alt for Green Sheik/Zelda gives Sothe/Micaiah, who are both Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn characters (which is why a red costume was assigned to a green slot lol). R-Alt for Marth is based off of PM's Purple Marth costume. Not sure about others, but make sure to check the OP for the names that correspond to the returning 20XX 3.02 costumes (CTRL+F "alternate costumes"), if you're still trying to update your list. Thanks btw, it's been super helpful! I've been linking to friends (and MH hehe) and it definitely saved us all a ton of trouble.

Last edited:
Top Bottom