• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That Ninja Jeremy Vidz.... NEW VidZ of me!!!!!

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
So anyway I finally got a recourceful way to put vidz on here with the help of my partner Jess, ...anyways this is only my test video that I did after converting and uploading to utube...just to see if it would work...both the convertin and uploadin take long for me...so Ima update more vidz over time...but anyways heres a friendly vid of me and jess... and coda...

([me]CF vs. Falco) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uSKLpxwsiM
([me]CF vs. Falco again...) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDjfCzpJt-I
([me]CF vs. Fox) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khx6mjBHzUg
([me]CF vs. Fox again...) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjVbmBZ8SoY
([me]Falco vs. Samus) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm_IRizOr90
([me]Falco vs. Samus again...) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgPbqvwERa0
([me]Fox vs. Samus) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdhP-f_ekBE new!

Rate if ya want but keep in mind:
1) this is my first vid uploaded....
2) friendly match...no stress
3) more to come....
4) I played kinda different cause I knew I was being recorded...tryin to get outta that...
5) I am 10times better than the video...in person ^_^'
6) More to come so you can see my true potential...
7)Friendly!...lol

Seyasha

Smash Apprentice
Your pretty good. Me and you would be pretty equal I'd post my video response but all my older stuff is terrible (couldn't even wavedash ^_^') I plan on having a better match tomrrow. Then I'll beable to get my Marth known.

No music D:?

EDIT: Speakers were off :D

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Your pretty good. Me and you would be pretty equal I'd post my video response but all my older stuff is terrible (couldn't even wavedash ^_^') I plan on having a better match tomrrow. Then I'll beable to get my Marth known.

No music D:?

EDIT: Speakers were off :D
Sounds good to me. ^_^'

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Not as bad as I was expecting, honestly. But you still have work to do. ;) Your accuracy is pretty good, but you need to work on your speed on learn which moves to use in which situations. You also majorly need to work on DI.

I'll see you at HOST2. :)

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Not as bad as I was expecting, honestly. But you still have work to do. ;) Your accuracy is pretty good, but you need to work on your speed on learn which moves to use in which situations. You also majorly need to work on DI.

I'll see you at HOST2. :)
that means alot comin from you JF....wait a sec what you mean "expecting?"...lol what? ^_^'

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Idk, for some reason I just expected you to not be very good. Maybe it's because you're both ne w and from Houston. Those two things make me think scrub. <_<;

But you're not! :) However, as I said, you do need work. Also, try to be more careful with your Falco. I can see you have most things down pretty well with him, but it seems sometimes that you try to do too much when you don't need to. Falco doesn't have to be flashy to be effective, Fox does. <.<

oncearunner

Smash Apprentice
ah ic, u can get videos done when we rnt playing, but when we were somehow u didnt kno how to LOL jk

but yeah, next time we play i want to record as well

nice cf as always bro
falco, hopefully i still have his number :)

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I have a partner who can upload and take matches off a tape...so we just need tapes of us playin next time OC ^_^'...and thanx JF

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
Hey Jeremy, when I get a chance to go down south or whatever, I need to play you. Do you still visit the north side of Houston lately? We need to play.

I want to see more CF vids plz... ;>

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Much better then I expected...Stick with falcon though..your fox was..ew...

Pneuma

Smash Ace
Someone needs to teach you how to DI. You died at low percents on a lot of stuff. Also, you need to move faster. Get the aerial out faster and fastfall sooner, and don't waste time with laggy stuff like a dsmash when you can just finish them with a knee.

It's better than what I was expecting (trashtalk usually equals utter ****) but needs a lot more work. See you at Host2. =D

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Like everybody said, you need to work on your DI. I liked some of the knee finishers you had. Those were nice.

Falco kind of owned him self a few times lol..

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Thanx folk and new vidz up....
like I said couple things....
1) this is my first vid uploaded....
2) friendly match...no stress
3) more to come....
4) I played kinda different cause I knew I was being recorded...tryin to get outta that...
5) I am 10times better than the video...in person ^_^'
6) More to come so you can see my true potential...
7)Friendly!...lol

|Also new vidz up...

also Hylian,...

I dont main fox...I dont 2nd fox... i dont 3-25th fox...I go into battle with fox only hopin to take 1 stock off you...I relize my fox is weak...sorry but I know this....one of the reasons jake four stocked it 3 times in a row,.,..Iv except theres no hope for my fox so i play him only in "friendly's" ^_6'

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lol I was wondering why you put the fox video up then >_>. I could tell it was like 50 times worse then your falcon...

jayrocs

Smash Cadet
I only watched the first vid but it was enjoyable. I play falco so it was kind of hard for me to watch him but you were pretty good. Tell falco to stop double jumping everything. And nice moonwalk bair in vid 1.

Darth Taco

Smash Rookie
Hey Jayrocs, I'm that Falco, thanks for putting me down like that :)

But yeah, I'll try not to do that every time. Can't expect me to Be BOMBSOLDIER or anything, haha.

I normally play a bit better than that, but it was a bit of an unscheduled match, so no no real warm up time or anything.

Thanks for the tip!

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
*All copied form another of your video threads*

Jeremy, your CF is so much more consistent and just plain better than your space animals.
So, stick to CF. Don't play spaceys

Definitive critiques -

CF- Awesome, moonwalk to bair was sexy, as were most of CF's moves, though I gotta say, the Falco and Fox you played against were very inconsistent and lacked mindgames, but otherwise the fact your CF pulled off some nice stuff gives you props.
Also, don't always D-Smash after the down throw, I was so amazed to Falco never caught on to it...

Fox- Bleh, you wavedashed out of a shine...and...into nothing? You were hit by a Dtilt, gross. Good thing he isn't anything to you. ^_^

Falco- I am so sorry, I just don't like your Falco. Mainly because you don't correctly SHFFLC a dair.

Overall, stick to CF or greatly improve your consistency with space animals.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
*All copied form another of your video threads*

Jeremy, your CF is so much more consistent and just plain better than your space animals.
So, stick to CF. Don't play spaceys

Definitive critiques -

CF- Awesome, moonwalk to bair was sexy, as were most of CF's moves, though I gotta say, the Falco and Fox you played against were very inconsistent and lacked mindgames, but otherwise the fact your CF pulled off some nice stuff gives you props.
Also, don't always D-Smash after the down throw, I was so amazed to Falco never caught on to it...

Fox- Bleh, you wavedashed out of a shine...and...into nothing? You were hit by a Dtilt, gross. Good thing he isn't anything to you. ^_^

Falco- I am so sorry, I just don't like your Falco. Mainly because you don't correctly SHFFLC a dair.

Overall, stick to CF or greatly improve your consistency with space animals.
I love you man.

Darth Taco

Smash Rookie

Heh, I know, but Jeremy has great mind games, so when I do catch on he'll always switch it up on me. You only got to see a few of our matches; it's not like it happens EVERY time.

I practiced for six hours last night, and worked on some things. Next time we record I can show you what I've improved on.

Thanks for the critiques!

Darth Taco

Smash Rookie
Also in my defense, even though I have so many flaws I was only ONE STOCKED, keep that in mind when you pt me through the gauntlet.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
It's ok Darth Taco, by the time HOST2 is around, I will beat both of yall.

HAHAHAH!11

Probably not, I tend to play badly against the non top 8 seeds. Cuz thats how crazy bad I am.
Though I could beat Darth Taco
Also, you need to SHORT HOP drillshine. ok

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
It's ok Darth Taco, by the time HOST2 is around, I will beat both of yall.

HAHAHAH!11

Probably not, I tend to play badly against the non top 8 seeds. Cuz thats how crazy bad I am.
Though I could beat Darth Taco
Also, you need to SHORT HOP drillshine. ok
UGW,
why ya gotta act like that....?....anyways Ima see if I can get my main man Taco to help me put up so more vidz...

Top Bottom