• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T-Rex to represent Fossil Fighters in Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerumiLOLZ

Smash Apprentice
Fossil Fighters is an amazing series, I mean, who doesn't love dinosaurs? What your thoguhts on the T-Rex being a playable character? Fossil Fighters needs some Smash representation ^_^

Ideas for alt colors, excuse the white background :(

Original color
T-Rex sports it's original red/orange/scarlet amd black color scheme.

Alt 1
In Fossil Fighters Champions, if you give a vivosaur a silver fossil, their stats are boosted and, for most, they get a new coloration. If you give the T-Rex a silver head fossil, it gets a pink and black coloration.

Alt 2
If you give T-Rex a silver body fossil, it turns blue and black!

Alt 3
The gift of a silver arm fossil makes it turn green and black.

Alt 4
The silver leg fossil makes the T-Rex yellow and black.

Alt 5
Enough of the silver fossils! This vivosaur is Igno. This is it's redesign in Fossil Fighters Champions which makes it resemble the T-Rex alot.

Other possible alts!
This funky looking thing is Z-Rex! The zombified T-Rex! Thing is, this one is bald...which I guess is normal, but...

This is B-Rex. Yes it is the skeleton T-Rex. And yes, B-Rex and Z-Rex are real vivosaurs in Fossil Fighters...Champions...

I'll try to update this as much as possible on how I think the T-Rex would turn out in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Last edited:

Gooper Blooper

Smash Apprentice
Wouldn't mind him as a secret character. I kinda forgot those games existed.... I didn't even know they were made by Nintendo

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
Honestly, I haven't played it. But I'd love to see more characters I haven't heard of. I'll be sure to look into Fossil Fighters.

Gooper Blooper

Smash Apprentice
Okie Dokie I looked in on the series and i say that the T Rex would be a pretty good character from a series that hasn't been represented.... Too bad Dillion and Starfy weren't playable though

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Fossil Fighters is an odd franchise. It's always trucking along but seems to get no exposure whatsoever. What's up with that Nintendo?

For that reason I think assist trophy is the most Fossil Fighters can hope for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom