• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Street Fighting Brothers

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Eheh, this is quite original and well made. I like how there's two stock to represent the usual two victories needed in most fighting game.

Spoon Man

Smash Apprentice
Eheh, this is quite original and well made. I like how there's two stock to represent the usual two victories needed in most fighting game.
and you can also hear the announcer say "KO" every time someone dies" ^>^
also I think that samus should've been in there with her super hadoken :p

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
daym very well made lol the whole thing with the specials was well done....lol at chun-li sound effects for shiek XD both top tiers in their own game lol

pdk

Smash Lord
needs more AEGIS REFLECTORRRRRRRRRRR then it'd be instantly 5 stars

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
I think Mario would have been perfect for Ken/Ryu sounds.

Cyclone kick = Down B
Fireball = Neutral B
shoryuken = Up B

Very well done, though.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
wowz, i didnt expect so many good replys from u guys, THX, mmm i have another ideaR that im workin on right now so if u guyses liked this video, i think u might enjoy the next one

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'll like to see more tech skill from your part that will better but is just an idea

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'll like to see more tech skill from your part that will better but is just an idea
i dont really get what your saying, u mean try to copy tech skills from street fighter and edit them in or, do u mean work on my shiek cuz i suck with shiek and the WHOLE purpose of this video was for editing, not about gameplay XD

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Lol

I love this! I was suprised with how well the sound effects matched up with the actual smash match. i also like marth's up B =p awesome. so... which SAs were they using? Xp jk.

Also, you should make one with sombody as yun and make him get a bunny hood. and as he's grabbing it have him say "uwooo GENEI JIN!!" ahaha

ok i'm done. nice job. :)

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
again thank you all guys, gimpy lets talk more at GC, and sexydoodles, thx and thx for the suggestion, btw wats "SAs"?

Top Bottom