• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Frontier (CLOSED)

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133

Hello, I am Russell_SSB, creator of the new up-and-coming mod; Super Smash Bros. Frontier. What is this mod? SSBF is designed to merge all of the characters from each Smash Bros. game into one, while adding in some new content as well, such as new characters never seen before, and additional stages.
At the moment, there aren't any released, however, I plan to have one out soon. If you'd like to join the team, just send me a PM asking what position you'd like to join, and, if possible, a piece of your work, to better help me get an understanding of your content. Thank You!
---------------
Available Positions
Model Hackers: Accepting 12 more
Moveset Hackers: Accepting 8 more
Stage Hackers: Accepting 12 more
Vocal Assistance (Newcomers/Snake,Cornal,Otacon,Mei Ling "codec"/Announcer "a.k.a. Master Hand and Crazy Hand/Crowd: Accepting 12 more
Graphic Designers (Including portraits, icons, and series icons): Accepting 8 more
Composers (Music): Accepting 5 more
Animation (Cutscenes/Intro): Acepting 5 more

Veteran Fighters:
- TBA

Newcomers (Complete!):
- TBA

Stages:
- TBA

Past Stages:
- TBA

Here is a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Super-Smash-Bros-Frontier-630856853721254/

If you have comments or questions, please post here. Thanks, hope to hear from every one of you guys! :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Post Clear

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Post Clear

D

Deleted member

Post Clear

D

Deleted member

I'm working on a project of my own right now. I'd still be glad to give you advice and help you out (since it's the right thing to do), however, I'm not currently looking to fully commit to another team yet.

Edit: Just as another quick bit of advice, I'd recommend coming up with some promotional art for your Project, like how I did for my mod (check my avatar). If you want to get some more ideas, try going here.

D

Deleted member

*All of these posts represent a past conversation.

D

Deleted member

oops, my mistake... I meant to put "Clear" and "Beta Post" on the comments of yours, like, you, our conversation with each other, not the primary post/title... sorry about that

Below, I will post an example of what you should edit your comments to look like.

D

Deleted member

Post Deleted.
(Post Clear)
(Beta Post)

D

Deleted member

These posts represent a past conversation

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Looking for modelers for fighters/stages/assist trophies/items/etc. Please PM me if interested.

Other staff are welcome. Thank you!

Top Bottom