• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Soundtrack Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I don't know if anyone has noticed this yet, but the American Nintendo website has revealed a special Club Nintendo award for those who register the 3DS and Wii U versions of Smash 4 onto their Club Nintendo account.

http://club2.nintendo.com/smash-promo/

More information about this offer will be revealed on a later date, but feel free to respond to it if you like.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
This pleases me greatly. It's nice to see that they're giving us some added goodies to reward us for buying the whole package.

I'm just idly curious as to whether a similar promotion will be available for European players. If so, I'mma snap that up post-haste.

Trisongs

Smash Apprentice
Even though I am getting only the 3ds version of the game I am still excited for this. So excited I am going to try and buy someone's Wii U nintendo code to get the cd :p

Last edited:

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
... let's push this thread back to the top!

As Nintendoeverything reports today, some people received already e-mails stating the shipping of the CDs. Did anybody of you receive a mail yet?

D

Deleted member 269706

I haven't received an email just yet. Hoping it'll be soon though! They did say they'll being shipping in March, right?

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
It's awesome to see they're being shipped, but regardless please don't bump threads.

Please also don't make a thread about this stuff being shipped. Just take it to a social thread, as such a topic doesn't warrant it's own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom