• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super (Smash) Bowl Project M wifi singles tournament this Sunday! Join up!

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Find the rules here: http://www.apex-series.com/rules/projectm/ No catch! The only problem is, there is one catch, actually. (Sorry, I've played quite a lot of the Over the Hedge game lately.) Anyway, the only difference is the stages. Just meet me on http://fsmash.org at around 4pm EST on Sunday! Sign up here to be confirmed!
Neutrals:
Yoshi's Story
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium 2
Final Destination
Smashville
Dreamland
Fountain of Dreams
Metal Cavern
Dracula's Castle
Distant Planet

Counterpicks:
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Lylat Cruise
Pokemon Stadium
Warioware Inc.
Green Hill Zone
Skyloft
Skyworld
Rumble Falls
Kongo Jungle

Confirmed players:
TheGhostlyPidove
White Light
Pickledpotatoes
K$$$
Falco865
Pinkdeaf1
Falco865 AKA Lord Luigi
Peka Blu
AstraEDM
Paradoxium
Blakebtb
Crup Mancher
Renji64
pwnyclaus

Last edited:

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
I will not be able to make this but you should say what Time Zone and that this will indeed be on Wi-Fi. :D

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
So, I'm confused is this a local tournament where players actually show up or an online tournament? The OP doesn't specify either way.

LOGIA666

Smash Apprentice
This seems pretty cool. I'l have to think about signing up though. I host weekly singles and doubles tourneys on my facebook group. I'm hosting one today as a matter of fact.

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Singles. It's today, at 7 PM our time. You can find the link in my sig.
Okay. I don't have an account of FaceBook (I am twelve after all.), but put me in the bracket. You may want to fight me now so that I can demonstrate my skill. (Just a hint, it's a lot better than that of the usual twelve-year-old.)

Last edited:

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
seriously, get someone to stream this. I mean i know im not that good but i dont want anyone to think that im awful
How do you livestream a wifi tournament?????? Way too many actions would have to prepare for each match. If we were to do so, then the streamer would have to join in and kill himself before the battle actually begins. The process would be too slow and monotonous.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by a moderator:

Pékaßlu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0147-0376-7641
Idunno how the stage picking stuff works anybody mind explaining¿

Top Bottom