• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super (Smash) Bowl Project M wifi singles tournament this Sunday 4/27!

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Project M singles tournament hosted by yours truly! Tourney will be somewhere around 4pm EST. We will meet
on http://fsmash.org to discuss CPs, stage bans, and the like. I will be having Apex rules, except with different stages.
Starters:
FD
PS2
Yoshi's Story
Dreamland
Smashville
FoD
Battlefield
Metal Cavern
Dracula's Castle
Distant Planet
Castle Siege
Norfair

Counterpicks:
Rumble Falls
Green Hill
Warioware
PS
Skyloft
Skyworld
Lylat
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Halberd
Jungle Japes
Corneria
Brinstar

If you would like to play in the tourney, say so in the chat below. If there are any stages you want/don't want, say so in the chat as well.

Confirmed players:
The Ghostly Pidove
Animedan
Sxips
Rongunshu
Hatianhalf
Falco865
Adonis
Pickled Potatoes
NIX
Bro AJ
Mattchu
T_G_P
Tatami
Hydreigon Puppet Master
Ometa
pwnyclaus

Last edited:

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
I would like to par take in this tournament. If I'm doing something important on Sunday then just kick me if the list.

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
I'll join this one if Adonis's doesn't work out. You two are planning a tourney on the same day just two hours from each other!

Adonis

Smash Apprentice
I messed up my date, it's the 25th @Bro AJ
Also 2 things, @ TheGhostlyPidove TheGhostlyPidove 1, the 26th is a Saturday not a Sunday.

2, when my tournament said the 26th and was made before yours, why would you try and host yours on the same day as me, 2 hours before me, and on the same site as me. That's a bit of a problem to me.

Last edited:

Falco865

Smash Apprentice
Hope you can still host a tourney some other time Adonis, the more tourneys the better and it
Seems like you did a good job hosting the last one. Glad you guys resolved this though as it would be chaotic having
2 tournaments in the same day 2 hours apart.

Last edited:

Adonis

Smash Apprentice
Hope you can still host a tourney some other time Adonis, the more tourneys the better and it
Seems like you did a good job hosting the last one. Glad you guys resolved this though as it would be chaotic having
2 tournaments in the same day 2 hours apart.
mines on friday, pidove's is on sunday

Pickledpotatoes

Smash Journeyman
Wifi warriors isn't happening this week and most likely a few more weeks, but Adonis is hosting a tourney on Saturday to fill that void.

Also put me in pls k thx

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
Okay, time for a general consensus. Who wants Rainbow Cruise and who's opposed?
Just in case it wasn't clear before, you can count me as a confirmed player for this. :)

I would vote "NO" for Rainbow Cruise. The whole stage just makes me too damn nervous.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
As good as rainbow cruise is for pika I vote no lol that stage is not even for online tourney play

Pickledpotatoes

Smash Journeyman
I'd honestly get rid of hyrule 64 for all the walls, it's size, and that tight space with the green thing. I'd also trash delfino. While I love that stage, I can't see it being used because of the fact that it has transformations, water, and walf-offs.

And please no rainbow cruise. This is smash bros, not Mario 3.

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
I'd honestly get rid of hyrule 64 for all the walls, it's size, and that tight space with the green thing. I'd also trash delfino. While I love that stage, I can't see it being used because of the fact that it has transformations, water, and walf-offs.

And please no rainbow cruise. This is smash bros, not Mario 3.
Thanks for your feedback. I removed all of the stages you requested.

Top Bottom