• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Champ Combo equipment + housing support

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Awesome! I'll update the first post with your name :)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
To everyone on the list, I'll be contacting all of you to make sure you are still bringing the stuff on the list. If you want to make it easier for me, just post here that you are still bringing them :)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
The Smash Twins are bringing two power cords, one TV, one GCN with all the fixin's.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Out of state and bringing equipment?

Too good!

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
I would give anything to go, but I'm in 11th grade, can't drive and live 400 some miles away. : (

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I want to go, I'll bring a wii, disc, memory card and such, and a small tv, I just need a ride and housing. I'll chip in on a hotel if I must, but I really want to go. I'm trying to get better, and what better way to do so then go and see/play the best?

So um, any housing support? ^^;;

Sony

Smash Apprentice
this is to confirm all the equipment JTB ill bring the cube, the power cord, and the fan for sure, the TV if my dad doesnt ***** too much, then ill bring it

Charoo

Smash Champion
thanks a lot every1 Dun forget, bring stuff mean more ticket for u and more ticket for u mean more chance to win the prizes yay

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
- I can only bring one TV now. I'm down for one GameCube (including memory card / smash obv) and one TV still for sure.

Four people from NorCal are posting looking for housing in the SCC thread -- Hyuga, Isai, Scamp and Frotaz. They need housing just for Friday around midnight and don't need a ride.

I also heard Forward / Taj / possibly other AZ peeps need housing. Not sure if either NorCal or Az found housing -- Neal can correct me -- but wanted to bring it to people's attention if they still do need housing, late notice and all.

dr. d00m

Smash Cadet
is this just the equipment thread? where's the thread so i can talk smack to neighborhoodp cuz that sounds like the thread to be at. I ain't bring jack but I'll bring my tv w/ mvc2 if anyone wanna friendly or MM. Adam we gonna smash MM. My sheik gonna take u out.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
is this just the equipment thread? where's the thread so i can talk smack to neighborhoodp cuz that sounds like the thread to be at. I ain't bring jack but I'll bring my tv w/ mvc2 if anyone wanna friendly or MM. Adam we gonna smash MM. My sheik gonna take u out.
Adam as in me? We must mm ^^ You want to Sheik ditto me? Iono if that's very wise...

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
SPIRAL OUT!! (chigga chigga) KEEP GOING!! SPIRAL OUT!! (chigga chigga) KEEP GOING!! SPIRAL OUT!!! (chigga chigga) KEEP GOING!!! SPIRAL OUUT!! (chigga chigga) KEEP GOING!! (da do dudu da doom da do dudu da doom da do dudu da doom da do dudu da doom..... DUMMMMM DUMMMMM DA DAM DUuMmmmmmmmmmm....)

This thread is open.

:Insert HugS insult:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
We need more TVs!

I believe we just broke 200 entrants in registration. We REALLY need more people to bring TVs so that this tournament can go by faster. Even if you are not going, if you know someone near by that is or willing to lend the TV for the weekend, please post! We can work something out :)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Four people from NorCal are posting looking for housing in the SCC thread -- Hyuga, Isai, Scamp and Frotaz. They need housing just for Friday around midnight and don't need a ride.

I also heard Forward / Taj / possibly other AZ peeps need housing. Not sure if either NorCal or Az found housing -- Neal can correct me -- but wanted to bring it to people's attention if they still do need housing, late notice and all.
NeighborhoodP, I think we're good; Gea at CSU Fullerton has us covered. Thanks for helping though.

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
just thought id let you guys know im bringing a cube with smash. my wii with pokemon battle revolution for the pokemon tourny and some multi-outlet cables.

Zoap

Smash Master
Daisey from the Bahamas Aim me this morning and ask if anyone can pick her up from LAX

Flight info:

daiseypeach15: the flight number is NK339
daiseypeach15: it arrives 11:15 PM
daiseypeach15: im unsure of the gate number
daiseypeach15: Spirit Airline

I personally can't help her because i'm not in socal at this moment
so if anyone can step it up and pick her up she will be very greatful and of course she will
pay for gas......SHE WILL BE STRANDED IF NO ONE CAN HELP HER >.<

Also... she has no workin cell phone because her phone doens't work over seas.... its going to be tough =\

I don't think she needs housing... all she needs is someone to pick her up.... i think she will be staying at a hotel.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
I have a question...

I won't be attending the first day for sure and maybe not even the second day...

but if I do come should I still bring equipment on the second day?

Sony

Smash Apprentice
hey neal i didnt attend the second day but still got raffle tickets wat if i have a winning raffle ticket can u post the numbers or u guys didnt do the raffle

Dodger

Smash Ace
Posting the exact same thing twice in the same thread isthe secret to winning raffles apparently. (Sorry about that :-)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Thank you for everyone that brought equipment this weekend!

Dodger was surely rewarded for that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom