• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Subway Fight Night presents Our First Tournament!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Yo McKlusky, if I bring a PS2 setup for Third Strike can you waive my venue fee?

I've REALLY REALLY been wanting to play other people in Third Strike, been doing my own series of tournaments but I've won them all with ease, I want new challenges.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Yo McKlusky, if I bring a PS2 setup for Third Strike can you waive my venue fee?

I've REALLY REALLY been wanting to play other people in Third Strike, been doing my own series of tournaments but I've won them all with ease, I want new challenges.
YES YOU CAN :D

My room mate really wants to play you. And MM.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Will do.
I"ll bring my newest PS2 arcade stick for you guys to look at.
It's pretty sweet.

Btw do you know if anyone has an adapter for PS2 to PS3/360 converters?
Sir, I got 2 etokki PS2 to 360 converters and one PS2 to PS3 converter.

I gotz you covered. Also, I have 3rd Strike OE so if there's a system to spare, we can use mine too to get err done faster.

A couple other peeps have 3S OE.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Sir, I got 2 etokki PS2 to 360 converters and one PS2 to PS3 converter.

I gotz you covered. Also, I have 3rd Strike OE so if there's a system to spare, we can use mine too to get err done faster.

A couple other peeps have 3S OE.
Well I had ordered some and they got stolen at my last Marvel vs Capcom 3 tournament I had in Dallas, so I was bummed to spend money and get it jacked. So anyone want to let me have one I would love it.

Also I"m bringing yugioh cards and other things to keep busy. Hell at this point I"m gonna love this weekend. Tell your roommate it's gonna go down saturday :bee:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Tree.
Leaf.

Also, I completely forgot the tournament was tomorrow... I don't feel like waking up around 10 AM for a tournament. So Tofer, HOUSE ME. Or I could just do what I usually do and stay up all day and night... BUT I'VE ALREADY BEEN UP AROUND 30 HOURS

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Any results yet?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Which i'm pretty upset with, while I did have my usual 3 hours of sleep. My ride wasn't awake yet, by the time I finished an LoL match I saw it was 12 PM "Melp, i'm late might as well not go"

>2:40 PM
"NEED TO GO INTO TOWN, SLUSH COME WITH ME"
"k"
>Tofer tells me tournament didn't start till close to 4.

Whhhhhhhy....

Smiles

Smash Journeyman
Smiles got last at melee :(. Also hoped kyle actually left the brackets on my computer. darn......wait....only brawl. Didnt play one match due to DOUBLE DQs cause of whispering the match call outs. But still placed tied thirteenth out of 27. Damn im good.

Top Bottom