• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Subspace: Light and Darkness (with Ultimate & PMEX Remix Newcomers)

UmbraCrow

Smash Rookie
That's right!

One thing I'm sure a lot of people would agree on is that "World Of Light" kinda...fell short story-wise, when compared to it's predecessor "Subspace Emissary"

So, I figured since I love to write, why not make my own? That's what this thread is for. It's a passion project, made from my love of the Smash series and Community. I think a lot of people would LOVE a story like Subspace, with all the Newcomers from Ultimate. Plus, I love PMEX Remix (they gave me my most wanted fighter, and he's bad to the bone) so I figured I'd throw them in as well, just for fun. Heck, leave comments below on a character YOU would wanna see, and if I can make it work, I have no issues in that!

So, I have a basic idea of a few things I wanna see happen, but I'm drawing a blank on how to make it work. I will admit, it's been years since I played Subspace, so my memory of it is fuzzy, at best.

That's where y'all come in.

After all; I'm not just writing this for myself, but for you, the Community, as well. So, let me know any ideas you'd like to see! What character combinations would you like to see? What bosses should be added? Possible Ships? Leave them below!

Current Ideas (subject to change based on community feedback):
  1. Much darker story-line. I'm talking about a world where the Heroes have been beaten, and must rally the troops both old and new for one last mission.
  2. Unique Character combinations. Nobody expected Lucario, Meta Knight, and Snake to be a team. I wanna have those kind of "Wow, that's interesting" kind of team-ups.
  3. Incorporate plot elements of both Subspace and World of Light. Possibly a triple threat of Tabuu, Galeem & Dharkon?
  4. Definitely have the Ultimate Newcomers and PMEX Modded Characters part of the story. I literally just want my Bear & Bird, Puppet Boi, and Skelebro included ^_^
That's all I got so far I hope this is as interesting idea to all of you as it is to me.

Top Bottom