• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Storytime with Jake the boy, part 1

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
So every once in a while, I'll find myself at Knivez apartment, playing smash and hoping to get better. This continues for sometime, then EvilNemesis will start being cocky and demand to play. When he starts playing, however, Knivez won't take him serious, and use low-tier characters against him, just to frustrate him. Tonights story is Knivez Bowser vs EvilNemesis' Marth, with a shocking ending!

(real names used because im lazy)

The story starts with Luigi talking **** about Alans Bowser, which previously beat Luigis Capt. Falcon in a set. Luigi is out for revenge, and challenges Alan with a new character: Marth. The set begins at Final Destination, with Alan converting his cheap Fox tricks to Bowser, such as gay edgeguarding and gay up-bs on the stage. The match ends with Marth falling to his demise, and the giant Bowser still standing his ground.

The next stage is Dreamland, which is just as gay as Deep Socal. Luigi is determined to make a comeback, because losing to a Bowser is pretty **** humilating. Even if its Arash's. HOWEVER, as determined as Luigi is to win, Marth is finished with a edgeguarded b-air, which sends him off the screen. Luigi is once again defeated, and Alan remains victorious.

The moral of this story is:

Knivez Bowser > all of EvilNemesis non-main characters
JTB for top 30

:chuckle:

Knivez

Smash Ace
thank you, i am.

that is why i can embrace homosexuality with such a ridiculous undertone.

when it doubt..., its GUY LOVE between two guys.
whats guy love you ask? well ask no further.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

its like marrying your best friend.

but in a totally manly way.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
this sounds like....me...when I was a girl...I think i still am....but I can kick a bowser int he nuts with a taunt now so its all good

Top Bottom