• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSS help

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
I was trying to make my own custom stage select screen, which I've done a number of times before. I wanted sixteen stages per page, as those are the only ones my friends and I really play on. However, once I'd finished the code, upon entering the SSS in-game, I found the stages to be all over the screen. A couple of them were overlapping, one was actually outside the selectable margin, and most were simply not there.

I can only assume this is because of Project M's rearranged stage layout, which I like very much and was hoping to keep. However, seeing as it didn't work, I was wondering if the layout is based in a file like common5.pac, or a code in the .gct file so I can tweak it. Can anyone help me get it working?

Kati

Smash Lord
Send Libertyernie a message. I don't think the pmbr wants us discussing modifications to the codeset.

Top Bottom